Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Anyone know how to unlock Charlie (Charlene) weekend sunbathing in 0.09.01?

Before I'm sure it was just getting 4 appearance and getting her to move in, but now I've unlocked her house, but she does not appear at weekends anymore...

Is there another skill you need?
most likely a bug in the new schedule engine

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Got the penetration scene on the final AT by using the pink pill in jungle juice, then continued with jungle juice to burn time and maintain intoxication in case that was a requirement. She mentions owing a favour during the scene so you might need 1 in stock, I didn't have it in the hotbar though, just in storage.
She is blonde on the couch at the end of the night, probably a mistake.
I still didn't get it. I'm starting to wonder if is because I didn't do anything with the other characters to unlock something else. So far I'm only messing with both sisters. I didn't do anything with mother yet or Charlie.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I also had her up over 30 assertiveness for the scene where you give her a pink at 1900. Lowered it back under 10 for the study scene but I don't have a favour so I couldn't test.

Reactions: Almighty

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I also had her up over 30 assertiveness for the scene where you give her a pink at 1900. Lowered it back under 10 for the study scene but I don't have a favour so I couldn't test.
I don't even know how to get favor for her. Well I do got a save just at the party to test. I'll put her assertiveness back at 30. I usually keep it low for the study scene.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
The favour was in the inventory after the final transformation. Similar to the blackmail piece you need for the mom, or the favours for the neighbours daughter.

Reactions: Almighty

slanewolf

Aug 24, 2021
Hey, the game freezes and doesn't allow me to do anything when I molest mom when she's drunk (Restrained Mother) at 17h and when I talk Charlie(casual fling). Is there something I can do except waiting for the next update?

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
The favour was in the inventory after the final transformation. Similar to the blackmail piece you need for the mom, or the favours for the neighbours daughter.
Yeah I must deleted the favor to clear up space and didn't know it. I reloaded a save before turning her and you was right put the favor in the hotbar and use pink pill at the party you get it. I don't get why the hell its temp I wish it was a perm one or a way to keep getting it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

ggg1

Aug 29, 2016
Baal7734 Dude, you're having a memory leak or something, I've seen it in previous versions as well. After a while (1-2hours of gameplay) the transitions go from 1s to 2-3s and I restart it.

kalik

Oct 14, 2017
This game was designed to waste as much of your time as possible. If you haven't got a life then this game is for you, otherwise AVOID PLAYING THIS GAME! It is a shitty, poorly put together game at best or more likely specifically designed for the masochists amongst you.

Reactions: Mammon

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
noxtek
I'm a noob in C# but I modified your mod to try something. I didn't change anything in your code (and reused your Mods class) but instead of modifying the assembly.dll, I used and to inject code at game launch. This way, the mod will be much more compatible with future versions because no original code will be changed.

The whole content of the CheatMod.zip must be unzip where Loser.exe is. Maybe it won't work with other OS than Windows.

View attachment 2360192

Others links:
32-bit CheatMod
64-bit CheatMod
So we just need to unzip files into the dir? We don't need to use Harmony or anything?

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Is there really no way to cheat on the Mac version? I like this guys games but I can't play them if I can't cheat.

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
Is there really no way to cheat on the Mac version? I like this guys games but I can't play them if I can't cheat.
I've played the linux and windows versions (So I'm guessing the Mac version is the same) and he saves it in just a plain text format. You can edit your stats in it and hit save.

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
This game was designed to waste as much of your time as possible. If you haven't got a life then this game is for you, otherwise AVOID PLAYING THIS GAME! It is a shitty, poorly put together game at best or more likely specifically designed for the masochists amongst you.
It's an EXTREME GRIND, but given the whole *HUGE* ATTITUDE [even the "Adult check" ] of the words & language Dev uses, 1 could certainly argue the latter part. (or perhaps the Dev is just a Sadist?)

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
The sunbathing only occurs in her 2nd and 3rd AT. Perhaps that's the issue?
Was that a bug with the previous version? Because I had the sunbathing/massage stuff with her on weekends with the only requirement being +4 appearance to interact with her on 0.08.xx, but she still appeared even with low appearance. This version I have the move in event with +1 appearance right at the start of the game @16:00, then the next day I try to go to the yard at 15:00, but nothing happens, no wave event. Then on the weekend 12:00 also nothing.

Was just wondering what the specific trigger was supposed to be, if it is unlocking her 2nd AT then OK, was just kinda confused.

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Does anybody know the exact Req to catch Gina in the livingroom? [Midnight]
WT says avail mult ATs;
every-time I go there she's not there!
WT says there's a scene but it doesn't work

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes