thehp93

Oct 23, 2018
How to do Jesses first transformation to alterna-girl. she is only ever in her room at 17:00 and despite meeting the requirmentss there is no transform button.
I am having the same issue, not sure if it's a bug but I also cannot get her at the park on friday and saturdays

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Does anybody know the exact Req to catch Gina in the livingroom? [Midnight]
WT says avail mult ATs;
every-time I go there she's not there!
WT says there's a scene but it doesn't work
On her early ATs? It has to be Friday or Saturday night at midnight and you choose to watch TV.

Also I'm sure this bug has been reported but I can't leave the party after getting Becky drunk/high and dancing with Tilley.

jinchi

Nov 17, 2020
can anyone help me ? for me the only archetypes that show its health nut and i dont know here to go now Screenshot_2.png

thehp93

Oct 23, 2018
It is Saturday or Sunday in the Park not in her room
I meant, everyday she seems to be gone at 1800 from the whole house, saturdays or sundays at 2300 she isn't at the park either. I have checked nearly every night, I have never was able to activate her masturbating scene

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
On her early ATs? It has to be Friday or Saturday night at midnight and you choose to watch TV.

Also I'm sure this bug has been reported but I can't leave the party after getting Becky drunk/high and dancing with Tilley.
I've tried that no success. TV start/stop what time? [ie, watch TV 10-12PM? or, TV Midnight -2am? or, 11PM-1AM?]

Maybe the exact time matters?
thanks

--->>> Dev *REALLY* needs in game event tracker with all REQ stats for each event!

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I meant, everyday she seems to be gone at 1800 from the whole house, saturdays or sundays at 2300 she isn't at the park either. I have checked nearly every night, I have never was able to activate her masturbating scene
If memory serves me correctly, it was some time after 1am(Saturday Morning, after Sally's party).
Been some time but from what i've been reading.
There's several bugs to be sorted on this build.

Reluctant to vest any more on this title, will help what i can when i'm able.

Reactions: xapican

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
If memory serves me correctly, it was some time after 1am(Saturday Morning, after Sally's party).
Been some time but from what i've been reading.
There's several bugs to be sorted on this build.

Reluctant to vest any more on this title, will help what i can when i'm able.
Could you specify exactly what the bugs are, so if we're having problem we'll know if it's a bug or not?
[where's my FLYSWATTER!]

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Could you specify exactly what the bugs are, so if we're having problem we'll know if it's a bug or not?
[where's my FLYSWATTER!]
No thank You, already stated i'm reluctant to vest anymore into this title.
However, go back a few pages on this thread.
Positive there are others whom will assist with this.

Best of Luck To ALL (y)

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
. i'm reluctant to vest anymore into this title.

Best of Luck To ALL (y)
I can understand that.
Grind & Complexity, are *EXTREME*! Response time is slow (even on fast computers)

Plus, Dev has SERIOUS attitude problem. ["Loading Bitches" etc]
Worst I've ever seen

Dev's last game was pretty good; but this is much worse

Best of luck to you too
----hope you're doing better than me

Reactions: MrD812

Shawnrc08

Dec 23, 2022
Are there more archtypes that you can unlock that arent part of the original story? I see posts of people talking about builds... but that would mean there were other scenes out there that have not been made or have not been shown? All the guides i've seen just show gina ending at a certain AT as well as becky and diane. Am I wrong for assuming those are the only ones?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Are there more archtypes that you can unlock that arent part of the original story? I see posts of people talking about builds... but that would mean there were other scenes out there that have not been made or have not been shown? All the guides i've seen just show gina ending at a certain AT as well as becky and diane. Am I wrong for assuming those are the only ones?
Yes there are, since at certain point Diane and Becky branch out, Diane "Love" path has been finished yet Beckys is to finish soon, and then is their corruption path, to be developed (Not implemented yet) so both have AT where they are a dead end! (yet)
(inmediagram Mother, and Queen B) but on these AT there are no Sex scenes yet.
as for Gina I don't know what is planed

Shawnrc08

Dec 23, 2022
Yes there are, since at certain point Diane and Becky branch out, Diane "Love" path has been finished yet Beckys is to finish soon, and then is their corruption path, to be developed (Not implemented yet) so both have AT where they are a dead end! (yet)
(inmediagram Mother, and Queen B) but on these AT there are no Sex scenes yet.
as for Gina I don't know what is planed
With an updated lack of a guide, is there any such "Available archtypes" out there that you could lookup as ive tried searching and the only place i saw something remotely close is lost within these 348 pages lol. I believe i have the newest game update so I'm wanting to try and branch out and try some of the other archtypes that are available but didnt know where available since they werent in any guide. And yes, i have tried tinkering around with the topics and tags, unfortunately it doesnt update with "Possible Archtype"

Shawnrc08

Dec 23, 2022
Ok seriously having issues with jesse, relationship is like -70 and assertiveness is -70, ive got dominance and socializing in hot topics, ive done pretty much everything with charlie, but nothing pops up to change her archtype, the hell am i doing wrong lol?

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes