Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Threw the files into a folder, launched the game. What to press to activate the codes
It's written in the post I quoted in my original post. I didn't create the cheatmod, I just made it more compatible with future versions (at least on Windows).

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Threw the files into a folder, launched the game. What to press to activate the codes
for the cheat menu press "c" (it takes a little to load first time) F1 -F8 see noxtex post for actions F1 all barrs full F5 -1hour F6 +1hour F7 fast menu iirc

toporiska

Mar 21, 2019
It's written in the post I quoted in my original post. I didn't create the cheatmod, I just made it more compatible with future versions (at least on Windows).
for the cheat menu press "c" (it takes a little to load first time) F1 -F8 see noxtex post for actions F1 all barrs full F5 -1hour F6 +1hour F7 fast menu iirc
Figured out why it doesn't work for me. Autotranslator blocked cheats

Reactions: xapican

cowbell321

Jun 5, 2017
I was wondering if any1 could help me with Diane (her AT is repressed mother), i'm trying to have her AT to boozer mother. All req met but it's not allowing me to take her to the bar still. any1 has any idea on what i might be missing? Tried both Fri/Mon night @ 22:00 but wouldn't allow me to take her.

toporiska

Mar 21, 2019
Thanks, I saw this post. But after unpacking the archive and replacing the cheat mod file, the game throws an error and does not load.

I think I also can’t start the game because of the autotranslator.
the file "Assembly-CSharp.dll" does not need to be replaced

Reactions: blacklex

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
No,! NightCityProductions don't make games with NTR content, (where the MC gets cucked) so NO !

Disclaimer: All information provided by Xapican is acording to the Tagging concept and definitons valid for this Site !
See here:https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2023-02-03.10394/
No personal Interpretation about "controversial kinks" is part of the foregoing statement
Closest to anything i've seen resembling such.
Is Becky smoken' a .. errr .Futa .. . Cigarette? :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Depending on your definition of ntr then kind of with Becky since atm she's more into someone else than the MC and I think gave them a BJ, but I wouldn't count it as such since the protagonist doesn't care, he's in more of a friends with benefits relationship and it's probably going to come to an end anyway, at least optionally.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Depending on your definition of ntr then kind of with Becky since atm she's more into someone else than the MC and I think gave them a BJ, but I wouldn't count it as such since the protagonist doesn't care, he's in more of a friends with benefits relationship and it's probably going to come to an end anyway, at least optionally.
Is why resembling is key.
Though elements exist of anything, cannot truly warrant a feature tag.
Even when their blatant, people looking for that exact content will not be pleased.

When it's not a focus.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Iirc you can choose your orientation in the Skill menu....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since I embaraced open, I don't know If Becky/ Jay have a fling or not, I remeber in one of her AT where I can encourage to have contact with Jay or not, and if even Jay apears as Girl or just don't
you can share Becky with Jay on the open path that is, and you can choose to have interactions with her (Jay)

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Iirc you can choose your orientation in the Skill menu....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since I embaraced open, I don't know If Becky/ Jay have a fling or not, I remeber in one of her AT where I can encourage to have contact with Jay or not, and if even Jay apears as Girl or just don't
you can share Becky with Jay on the open path that is, and you can choose to have interactions with her (Jay)
Back when i did a few test runs from start.
Becky's still all into Jay regardless of how straight Nathan is.
Unless something has changed somewhere, she still has her Futa Cigarette! :LOL:

hrmf

Sep 15, 2016
Can somebody make a simple tree of all the current archetypes and what they evolve into? The last time I tried to play this game I evolved the mom into a dead-branch AT and had to grind like hell to get her back to the previous one.

Reactions: MrD812

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
she still has her Futa Cigarette! :LOL:
Yeah quit smoking is the Hell !!! :devilish::devilish:

Can somebody make a simple tree of all the current archetypes and what they evolve into? The last time I tried to play this game I evolved the mom into a dead-branch AT and had to grind like hell to get her back to the previous one.
Look In the OP 1 page there is a PDF Archetype cheat scheet attached to the outdated walktrough and here
https://f95zone.to/threads/loser-v0-09-00-night-city-productions.34576/post-9252543
This one is incomplete because the person which worked on it passed away. and there is a Achetype sheet posted somewere as an oversight
Edit: https://f95zone.to/threads/loser-v0-09-00-night-city-productions.34576/post-5478991

• Haha
Reactions: MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Yeah quit smoking is the Hell !!! :devilish::devilish:

Look In the OP 1 page there is a PDF Archetype cheat scheet attached to the outdated walktrough and here
Smoking fagg.. *caugh* Cigarettes is bad for health mmkay.
However, guessing Becky will not be easily persuaded from smoking Jay.
Would be really nice and i for one, would be keen to see that happen.

Unlikely she will quit for 5 dollor footlong ...i mean, mainly just Nathan.

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes