ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I think sports from TV and researching finance were other easily accessible aggressive topics earlier on. The neighbour daughter and sister friend have a lot of aggressive topics too, if I remember right. Working the boutique might have one as well.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Ok seriously having issues with jesse, relationship is like -70 and assertiveness is -70, ive got dominance and socializing in hot topics, ive done pretty much everything with charlie, but nothing pops up to change her archtype, the hell am i doing wrong lol?
If she is on her first AT then she needs to have high lust and you need to catch her masturbating when she is in her room.

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
I've tried that no success. TV start/stop what time? [ie, watch TV 10-12PM? or, TV Midnight -2am? or, 11PM-1AM?]

Maybe the exact time matters?
thanks

--->>> Dev *REALLY* needs in game event tracker with all REQ stats for each event!
Midnight exactly. So technically it's midnight Saturday and Sunday. Also, what AT are you on? She stops drinking at some point.

can anyone help me ? for me the only archetypes that show its health nut and i dont know here to go now View attachment 2376841
What AT are you on right now? Like is the game telling you to go back to Health Nut or have you not gone through that AT yet?

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I loaded the save with the previous version of the game (0.08.02) and the sunbathing with Charlie on weekends comes back...

This must be a bug, how is everyone else getting that event with the new version?

Terba

Apr 24, 2020
I loaded the save with the previous version of the game (0.08.02) and the sunbathing with Charlie on weekends comes back...

This must be a bug, how is everyone else getting that event with the new version?
i didnt had problem with sunbathing, have problem with jasse cant go from altera-bitch to altera-girl all requarements met but she alweays in her room watching tv and nothing happening

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
i didnt had problem with sunbathing, have problem with jasse cant go from altera-bitch to altera-girl all requarements met but she alweays in her room watching tv and nothing happening
:
Here just in case, for the next AT of Jesse, iirc there was a request for help from my side and Mikey_Boy101 hinted me in the right direction, just like you, had problems to make the first transformation,
No, it was this post, what helped me to do the transition !
https://f95zone.to/threads/loser-v0-09-00-night-city-productions.34576/post-8740703
my memory sucks,!

ampel

Jul 14, 2017
I have Jesse at -10 assertiveness, but when I try talking to her in her room at 1700 it says "1 Hour passes", no exp/relationship gain and it basically hangs up. Escape works, space does not, pressing X does not and there is no way to proceed with the scene. Anyone has any idea?

Edit: Fun fact. If I click X after using 2 topics I can use 3rd topic afterwards. This ends the scene, gives -relationship and her topic, but whole ordeal lasts 2 hours and gives no exp anyway.

Last edited:

Terba

Apr 24, 2020
Do you meet the requirements in the rollover hint? I think you also need a specific topic in your hotbar (aggressive or domination) that is not mentioned.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
not working for me, at 18:00 shes gone from her room

Barovaro

Jun 5, 2017
It’s a bug then with the new schedule system. I’ll report it in the discord.
There's a similar bug with Diane and Becky where if Becky is in the Living Room at 17:00 and you interact with her, you will get stuck after interaction because Diane is supposed to call everyone for Diner at 18:00 (at least in the AT I have her in). Unless I stop the interaction after 2 topic, press exit, have the bug happen, then use 1 more topic (thus ending the interaction, but now time is at 19:00), I get stuck and have to reload.

It seems there is a scheduling bug that happens whenever the end of an interaction coincides with an event taking place in that area and/or the event itself is bugged. I have a problem with Jesse this way too and I wonder if I can get her to the next AT at all. I'd try, but I kind of lost my interest in playing after the last time I had to reload and lose a whole bunch of time.

I'm kind of surprised this hasn't been fixed by now.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
There's a similar bug with Diane and Becky where if Becky is in the Living Room at 17:00 and you interact with her, you will get stuck after interaction because Diane is supposed to call everyone for Diner at 18:00 (at least in the AT I have her in). Unless I stop the interaction after 2 topic, press exit, have the bug happen, then use 1 more topic (thus ending the interaction, but now time is at 19:00), I get stuck and have to reload.

It seems there is a scheduling bug that happens whenever the end of an interaction coincides with an event taking place in that area and/or the event itself is bugged. I have a problem with Jesse this way too and I wonder if I can get her to the next AT at all. I'd try, but I kind of lost my interest in playing after the last time I had to reload and lose a whole bunch of time.

I'm kind of surprised this hasn't been fixed by now.
You NEED to specify what ATs your characters are on.

Also the dev is working on the bugs for Loser right now.

Barovaro

Jun 5, 2017
The ATs I was/am on can be fairly straightforwardly deduced from the information I gave already - after all, the interactions I mention typically only occur in these overlaps or in the situations I mentioned.

Jesse needs to be converted at 18:00, therefore you know I still have her in the initial form: Alterna-Girl

Becky's AT doesn't really matter much, considering it happens in every AT I have had her so far where her interaction is at 17:00 in the Living Room. She is in her impressionable Sister AT at the moment, but it occurred in her previous AT too.

Diane is in her Repressed Mother AT - which is the (first?) AT that has the daily eating event occur in the Living Room.

Hope that made it clearer at least - but I hope you understand that I did not want to open the game for the previous comment in the idle hope describing the order of events was enough.

ampel

Jul 14, 2017
Attempt to talk with Health Nut Diane in the kitchen at 1700 results in hang up too.

Also, I am not sure if it's intended, but if I walked on Diane in the living room at 1600 she was cleaning the room even though it was "Clean" already. Happened with her first 2 ATs, maybe others too, I just avoided it afterwards.

Mairtin

May 4, 2020
noxtek
I'm a noob in C# but I modified your mod to try something. I didn't change anything in your code (and reused your Mods class) but instead of modifying the assembly.dll, I used and to inject code at game launch. This way, the mod will be much more compatible with future versions because no original code will be changed.

The whole content of the CheatMod.zip must be unzip where Loser.exe is. Maybe it won't work with other OS than Windows.

View attachment 2360192

Others links:
32-bit CheatMod
64-bit CheatMod

Note: You don't need the Harmony.zip to use the mod. I just added it if someone wants to see the code.
is it working for 0.9?

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes