pellizza

May 7, 2017
Hi all. My game freeze when I talk do NPCs at 17:00, anywhere. I must restart the game from the last save. It started to happen from a certain point, perhaps after Diane went back to Health Nut after being Cosmopilitan. Now Diane is Cosmopolitan but as I said it happens averywhere at 17.00.
Game version 9.01
Anyone else?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hi all. My game freeze when I talk do NPCs at 17:00, anywhere. I must restart the game from the last save. It started to happen from a certain point, perhaps after Diane went back to Health Nut after being Cosmopilitan. Now Diane is Cosmopolitan but as I said it happens averywhere at 17.00.
Game version 9.01
Anyone else?
Try to move the complete gamefolder up like e.g.( C: Programs / Loser 09.o1 ) Unity has this when the acces path is too long like; :
C:User / your name/ saved games/ Loser 09.01

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
Game version 9.01
Anyone else?
Having this same issue myself. Moving the folder does nothing.

Once the conversation is over I get text on the top of the screen telling me 1 hour has passed but the conversation screen stays up and clicking on anything does nothing. It's not quite a freeze, it seems to me, it's more the game just getting stuck on the conversation screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: pellizza

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Iirc you can choose your orientation in the Skill menu....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since I embaraced open, I don't know If Becky/ Jay have a fling or not, I remeber in one of her AT where I can encourage to have contact with Jay or not, and if even Jay apears as Girl or just don't
you can share Becky with Jay on the open path that is, and you can choose to have interactions with her (Jay)
I didn't take that lifestyle and I can tell you on the latest AT Becky is still making out with her. Personally, I think there will probably be something like two ATs based on whether you want Jay to be part of things or not.

Can somebody make a simple tree of all the current archetypes and what they evolve into? The last time I tried to play this game I evolved the mom into a dead-branch AT and had to grind like hell to get her back to the previous one.
Just don't do Queen Bee Becky or... what was it, Instagram Mother Diane? iirc there aren't any other dead end AT branches right now.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Urruah absolutly correct, but he should be save with the both links I provided the PDF AT sheet is a valuable help at the begining of the game

Shawnrc08

Dec 23, 2022
9.02 is out, didn't notice. I'm not sure what bugs were fixed in it.
All im seeing is 9.01, and now my game wont even load up, and i still cant get Jesse to turn into Alterna Girl lol. Where did you see 9.02? maybe that created an issue which is why i cant loadup now.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
All im seeing is 9.01, and now my game wont even load up, and i still cant get Jesse to turn into Alterna Girl lol. Where did you see 9.02? maybe that created an issue which is why i cant loadup now.
Dev Patreon acount Link in the Op Download via Mega

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
I don't think this was supposed to happen... I embraced Moral life (to get church option), but was able to interact with Diane (in immoral way) and get to the following screen, where I now have no options... not even able to load.

Shawnrc08

Dec 23, 2022
Dev Patreon acount Link in the Op Download via Mega Mega

you are AWESOME, i checked the patreon and everything and was not able to find any new downloads for the current version, could only see devblog etc, and my tier with them says i should get most recent updates so not sure why it wasnt available, hopefully this allows me to finally get jesse to her next AT

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I don't think this was supposed to happen... I embraced Moral life (to get church option), but was able to interact with Diane (in immoral way) and get to the following screen, where I now have no options... not even able to load.
yes, its normal and since you are a "Moralist" taken advantage of her would be Inmoral, hence no options,
I swiched to Inmoral / neutral and got my moral topics from other interactions, events, when i was doing that AT and I had the options activated.

Reactions: SamHaim

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Are there AT's that don't show up in the guides? I am working on Diane, but it seems there isn't much to do once you reach Immedigram. Is there any else besides Cosmopoiltan?
That is the (for the moment) Dead end, and Becky is with Queen Bee AT you have to go back and go the other path how explained 2 pages before

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Late but yes, if you're a patron you can just go to the announcement of 9.00 and it actually has 9.02 up.

Doomrabbit

May 16, 2017
you are AWESOME, i checked the patreon and everything and was not able to find any new downloads for the current version, could only see devblog etc, and my tier with them says i should get most recent updates so not sure why it wasnt available, hopefully this allows me to finally get jesse to her next AT
I was able to the the one for her house at 18:00 but the next one doesnt seem to be working for me, the 23:00 in the park on the weekend.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I was able to the the one for her house at 18:00 but the next one doesnt seem to be working for me, the 23:00 in the park on the weekend.
Sell Drugs in the park, neutral or Unhealthy (you need your Player Stats maxed out for that )

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
Man this game is confusing. The changelog says something about new ATs, and then says its "self explanatory" and "fairly obvious". I haven't played that much of the game and I'm completely lost so maybe thats the reason why it doesn't feel obvious, but how do I figure out this ATs and is there any way to see what they are and how to get them? the walkthrough seems incomplete.

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes