Barovaro

Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone know a good way to farm Immoral topic?(need this for new Diana AT)
There's a bunch of stuff that gives immoral, especially if you embrace some of the negative types.

- I farmed immoral with one of the previous Diana ATs that allowed you to molest her after feeding her alcohol. I am going to assume you cannot do that any longer.
- If you embrace unhealthy you can buy prescription drugs from Lisa at Unhealthy 3. Using those on people via events gives immoral experience.
- You can hack Becky's Social Media account, doing so gives immoral experience and an immoral topic.

I assume you get more options when you are further along the various ATs.

Barovaro

Jun 5, 2017
Is there a fix or has anyone found a way to deal with the peek bug with the Restrained Mother AT? After the first option all the potential options have disappeared and the only way to get out is to escape and reload your save from the main menu.

I can't find an update to version 0.9.01 (edit: a newer version than 9.01) either to help with that.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is there a fix or has anyone found a way to deal with the peek bug with the Restrained Mother AT? After the first option all the potential options have disappeared and the only way to get out is to escape and reload your save from the main menu.

I can't find an update to version 0.9.01 either to help with that.
The go file link is linked to ver.0.9.01 or devs patron (Mega)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Barovaro

Jun 5, 2017
The go file link is linked to ver.0.9.01 or devs patron (Mega)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, my bad, I can see how I misworded my sentence. What I meant was that version v0.9.01 still has that bug and an update seems to be required to fix it. Luckily it's not necessary to progress as far as I am aware, but it's still not great to have happen.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Barovaro to peek in what AT (Diane) are you ? also that button apears in some of the Lifestyles of the MC such as Inmoral I have my MC in neutral and I have at 16:00 hs in AT Scorned M. that button It requiers from MC (sneaking lvl and Incest lvl.) As well certian values from Diane like Asertiveness below 1 etc etc

Barovaro

Jun 5, 2017
Barovaro to peek in what AT (Diane) are you ? also that button apears in some of the Lifestyles of the MC such as Inmoral I have my MC in neutral and I have at 16:00 hs in AT Scorned M. that button It requiers from MC (sneaking lvl and Incest lvl.) As well certian values from Diane like Asertiveness below 1 etc etc
She's currently in her restrained AT - I had to restart from scratch so save files issues shouldn't be a thing for me.

But it may nail what is the root cause of this. She has 0 assertiveness into either direction and I have embraced neither dominance nor submission. Skill-wise none of this should be an issue either as only immoral is at 1 (have it embraced though).

I have in the meantime redownloaded the game via the gofile just in case there was a hidden update without updating the version number, but there is no change.

I wonder if the new AT broke it by having both scenes require assertiveness below a certain value. Sadly, my submission/dominance topics have no effect on assertiveness.

I'll just have to push her to the next AT which is not very cumbersome - although grinding the money I need for Gina is much more of a pain considering I just bought the video server before realizing what Gina's next AT needed.

Sidenote: once I purchased a stash of pills, can I stop embracing unhealthy? The stat reduction is kind of annoying.

Reactions: xapican

l2002301140

Aug 16, 2019
Look up the value "4-Loc-dirtyness" : {

My save file had the value set as 95, switching it to 30 and save. Load up the newly edited fiile and Diane should appear in the Bedroom napping allowing for the minigame.
This worked. My save file value was 100, after switching it to 30, Diane appeared in the bedroom and the mini game can be triggered. I think it`s some kind of bug ,I don`t know if I guessed right, it`s like the tidiness of some room affects whether the character can appear or not, but you can`t clean this room in the game.

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
I think it`s some kind of bug
This sounds more like save corruption than a bug. It can happen in games like these where you grind stat points too high, if a new update suddenly is looking for a trigger at a lower stat point. Not sure if that is the case here, but if it is, the dev could add an in-game button between updates to lower or reset stats that matter for triggers in the new update.

Often, they'll just ask that you start fresh if you encounter issues with an old save, but the initial grind in this game is too large for that to be reasonable. Perhaps an option to import stats from old saves or "jump to new content" are viable options (aside from save editing).

Reactions: l2002301140

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Barovaro on the restrained AT there is almost no peeking just massage her to raise interest,
My MC is Dominace 2 level and has all his stats maxed out (someone sugested it to max that out when I started the game)

Barovaro

Jun 5, 2017
Barovaro on the restrained AT there is almost no peeking just massage her to raise interest,
My MC is Dominace 2 level and has all his stats maxed out (someone sugested it to max that out when I started the game)
The issue occured in the previous AT to restrained. Anyway, I've moved past it but have now been ambushed by another nasty bug. Presumably it's a similar issue with different ATs causing scheduling problems.

The bug I have now is that if I try to interact with Jesse when she is set to leave the next hour, I will be stuck forever in the interaction menu. I can progress her during the weekend though, so it's not the end of the world, but I lost a fair amount of time from having to reload.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Yeah I got her final AT. It's just I can't get the penetration scenes like in the CG. It's basically grinding with the Blue and Pink pills. The Red Pill the MC gets a blowjob.
Got the penetration scene on the final AT by using the pink pill in jungle juice, then continued with jungle juice to burn time and maintain intoxication in case that was a requirement. She mentions owing a favour during the scene so you might need 1 in stock, I didn't have it in the hotbar though, just in storage.
She is blonde on the couch at the end of the night, probably a mistake.

Are there any other good immoral topics to go for for the Mom AT, the Black Hat and Slipping Mickeys topics are pretty heavily time gated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Almighty

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock Charlie (Charlene) weekend sunbathing in 0.09.01?

Before I'm sure it was just getting 4 appearance and getting her to move in, but now I've unlocked her house, but she does not appear at weekends anymore...

Is there another skill you need?

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
She was still there in the afternoons on mine when I was doing mowing to trade for moral topics.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Weird, my game must be bugged then, can talk to her at 17:00 at her house, but she don't appear at 12:00 to 14:00 on weekends.

Also no wave event at 16:00 on weekdays either.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Weird, my game must be bugged then, can talk to her at 17:00 at her house, but she don't appear at 12:00 to 14:00 on weekends.

Also no wave event at 16:00 on weekdays either.
the wave event is only on her first AT, after you progress, it is replaced by talking to her in her Living room
That with the weekend is odd !

Barovaro

Jun 5, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock Charlie (Charlene) weekend sunbathing in 0.09.01?

Before I'm sure it was just getting 4 appearance and getting her to move in, but now I've unlocked her house, but she does not appear at weekends anymore...

Is there another skill you need?
The sunbathing only occurs in her 2nd and 3rd AT. Perhaps that's the issue?

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes