Trollgroll1

Jun 7, 2021
Well, met a bug at the party, the party does not end at all, and there is no way to leave it
P.S. this game lacks autosave
open the save file with a writing program (editor) search for:

"player-currentLocation" : {
"__type" : "string",
"value" : "Party"

end it to

"player-currentLocation" : {
"__type" : "string",
"value" : "Your Room"

Reactions: loqex and He11sound

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone seen becky at the park after selling her a joint instead of a pill? She says she will be at the park but never there.

Reactions: xapican

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
How do you get a video server? I tryed searching for it in the tread but found nothing.
It shows up in your wardrobe.. bottom left see a picture of a server/computer (assuming your purchased it first).

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Found an interesting bug when you have a scene with Jay and Becky. If you choose heads, it promptly exits the party and goes to the after party becky bickering with you.

Reactions: xapican

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Missing item/topic(pink pill).. I don't get it, I have the pill.. what am I doing wrong?

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
I am having an issue with saves. It says it saves normally but when I load it always starts on a Monday at 9am in the room I was in, and it is always the previous Monday.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
is there futa/trans scenes or character in this game ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/loser-v0-09-00-night-city-productions.34576/post-9435727
Both Yes, even new content for this character (if you are on this route/ or enabled content) were added
I am having an issue with saves. It says it saves normally but when I load it always starts on a Monday at 9am in the room I was in, and it is always the previous Monday.
I encourage you, to save at your room, iirc this were recomended many pages before, (I didn't notice such behavior in my game)

Last edited:
Reactions: Allen0206 and s22ll

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Would love just carrying around pill bottles instead of individual pills.

Having to split pill bottle into pills seems.... unnecessary.

Reactions: SamHaim and Atlan
3.00 star(s) 111 Votes