tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Transition from Resigned to Cosmopolitan doesn't work?

On friday night date with a deceptive topic, yet no option for AT switch

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
The new item inventory system is annoying. Having to drag items into my topic slot every time rather than it automatically refreshing when I go back into the bedroom is irritating.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
The new item inventory system is annoying. Having to drag items into my topic slot every time rather than it automatically refreshing when I go back into the bedroom is irritating.
I'll be remaking the auto refresh. I just wanted to get the basic Inventory working first.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
It means there's barely any new content in this update, because he was remaking the whole game for the last half a year. Which was predictable, we can only hope the remake is now, in fact, properly remade and next updates will focus on the content.
Yeah, the remaining back end changes I have left to do are relatively small, and I now have tools I made this update, to speed that process up. As a matter of fact the only real backend change left is for me to remake the code that determines if a button get's disabled or not. That is not that big of a deal, but, reconfiguring all the buttons with the new code will be a few days of work.

If you check out the Roadmap section in the Development screen, You can see that the next update will be very content heavy.
6 AT's planned at minimum. I sayat minimum because they are already rendered with the exception of a scene or two for each one.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I updated the cheat mod for the newest Loser_v0.10.00_PC64x version. I tweaked some things around for better personal use: changed hotkeys, added features like hold CTRL to speed up 5x, change any character to any AT, improved time skip, added skip 24h, etc.

Also changed how infinite arousal works, previously, you just could not lose arousal, but still gain it. Which means, eventually you reach max, and in sex minigames, you cum instantly. Now, arousal is always set to half of your max arousal, so you can play the sex minigame as long as you want. To view the cumming scene, you have to turn off infinite arousal and let it build up. (I just think it works better like this)

View attachment 3077346 View attachment 3077349

Tested only in 64 Bit game version.

EDIT: I bundled the .zip file wrong, included cache files etc. I reuploaded it with clean BepInEx files, it should work properly now
I have a request for the mod (if you have the time for it) I don't see a hot key to go forwards/backwards an hour, so I was wondering if it would be possible to have a option to assign the function to a key on the keyboard?

There's a cheat mod for the game "The Twist" that uses bepInEx for the cheats and it allows for the time function to be mapped to a keyboard key, this makes it more convenient to change the time as it is way quicker than using the on screen menu to do it.

I don't know how complicated it would be to add such function to the mod, so if it's too much work please ignore my request. Thank you for the update to the mod.

May 31, 2019
I have a request for the mod (if you have the time for it) I don't see a hot key to go forwards/backwards an hour, so I was wondering if it would be possible to have a option to assign the function to a key on the keyboard?

There's a cheat mod for the game "The Twist" that uses bepInEx for the cheats and it allows for the time function to be mapped to a keyboard key, this makes it more convenient to change the time as it is way quicker than using the on screen menu to do it.

I don't know how complicated it would be to add such function to the mod, so if it's too much work please ignore my request. Thank you for the update to the mod.
the hotkey for hour back is 1 , and hour forward is 2, skip 24 hours is 3. adding custom keybinds would mean the mod needs to remember stuff, like have a config file.

1699776732090.png

I tried to write each hotkey next to the function on GUI, maybe it wasn't clear that Num1 = 1 etc. ?

Last edited:

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Am I the only one having issues with the latest (0.10.00_PC64x) version? I cannot even run it. I downloaded it, running on Windows 10. No issues with the previous versions at all... (Actually loved the game)
Now it loads up to the screen with "this is an adult game with adult images..." and freezes. If I press Esc it shows the 4 buttons it should, but none of them even work.
OK, my PC is not modern by any standards, but being a i5-7500 with 16GB RAM should run a unity game.
EDIT. Just tried the 32bits version and same issue. Loaded my old 0.09.01_PC64x and goes to the main menu seconds after the adult warning screen.

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
the hotkey for hour back is 1 , and hour forward is 2, skip 24 hours is 3. adding custom keybinds would mean the mod needs to remember stuff, like have a config file.

View attachment 3079610

I tried to write each hotkey next to the function on GUI, maybe it wasn't clear that Num1 = 1 etc. ?
Ah! it's 1, 2, 3 keys.

Stupid brain wasn't working right and I kept thinking it was - and + to change times.

Apologies for the confusion, it's just me being dumb.

Thank you for the help and explanation.

Am I the only one having issues with the latest (0.10.00_PC64x) version? I cannot even run it. I downloaded it, running on Windows 10. No issues with the previous versions at all... (Actually loved the game)
Now it loads up to the screen with "this is an adult game with adult images..." and freezes. If I press Esc it shows the 4 buttons it should, but none of them even work.
OK, my PC is not modern by any standards, but being a i5-7500 with 16GB RAM should run a unity game.
EDIT. Just tried the 32bits version and same issue. Loaded my old 0.09.01_PC64x and goes to the main menu seconds after the adult warning screen.
Do you have a graphics card in your system?

Intel HD graphics don't count as that is integrated into the processor and is intended as a basic display adapter, although it is getting better and beefier with each new version.

Last edited:

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Do you have a graphics card in your system?

Intel HD graphics don't count as that is integrated into the processor and is intended as a basic display adapter, although it is getting better and beefier with each new version.
A 5700XT, so shouldn't be a problem... like I said, previous versions run without issues. I know there have been "under the hood" changes to the game, but wondering if I am the only one facing this.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
A 5700XT, so shouldn't be a problem... like I said, previous versions run without issues. I know there have been "under the hood" changes to the game, but wondering if I am the only one facing this.
AMD has new drivers for the card released on the 2nd of November, try updating to it?

Also download direct X and .NET (3, 4, 5, etc..) Framework from Microsoft as well as Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes All-in-One from techpowerup and install it too, these are useful to have on your system as programs uses these to work and there's no harm in having it to hand.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
AMD has new drivers for the card released on the 2nd of November, try updating to it?

Also download direct X and .NET (3, 4, 5, etc..) Framework from Microsoft as well as Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes All-in-One from techpowerup and install it too, these are useful to have on your system as programs uses these to work and there's no harm in having it to hand.
Thanks for trying to help. I have the drivers from the 3rd of November (23.11.1), and just reinstalled the Runtimes (I am sure I have downloaded them a few times, but it never hurts to check again), and doublechecked that that I had the latest Direct X installed already, and also .NET, but seems that is not the issue... Even disabled the AVG antivirus, just in case, as windows defender was conflicting with the x32 version, and again, no luck. Unity is currently consuming around 3% of my resources and around 1GB of my RAM, so it looks like it is trying to do something, but that's it.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Thanks for trying to help. I have the drivers from the 3rd of November (23.11.1), and just reinstalled the Runtimes (I am sure I have downloaded them a few times, but it never hurts to check again), and doublechecked that that I had the latest Direct X installed already, and also .NET, but seems that is not the issue... Even disabled the AVG antivirus, just in case, as windows defender was conflicting with the x32 version, and again, no luck. Unity is currently consuming around 3% of my resources and around 1GB of my RAM, so it looks like it is trying to do something, but that's it.
If you have everything installed and is up to date then it should run the game properly.

I have 1 more idea for you to try.

On my Nvidia laptop there's a program where you can choose which device to use to run programs on, in my case it's Intel integrated graphics or my Nvidia GTX 965m graphics card.

I believe there's a AMD program that installs with the driver software that can control it's performance, try looking for a option (performance mode?) to force the 5700XT to be used for running games on.

I say this on the off chance that the system is trying to use the Intel integrated graphics to run the game with. So if you make sure it is set to use the AMD card by default then we can rule out a switching error with the graphics card.

Good luck.

Reactions: Dybbuk

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
In case anyone is interested, here you have a of version 0.10.00 (5039 files). It is compressed into WEBP at 80% quality, given the fact that originally the folder was more than 5GB. Also, it is the textures folder, not the sprites, as there were a handful of sprites that were causing issues with AssetStudio 0.16, so there may be a few missing images.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 109 Votes