Izildur

Jun 13, 2019
The new interface, which forces you to manually update the chat thread panel, makes grinding even more hellish. Maybe with the next update in 2025 this will be fixed and the game will be more comfortable.

Reactions: Aioria619

Backo

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks for trying to help. I have the drivers from the 3rd of November (23.11.1), and just reinstalled the Runtimes (I am sure I have downloaded them a few times, but it never hurts to check again), and doublechecked that that I had the latest Direct X installed already, and also .NET, but seems that is not the issue... Even disabled the AVG antivirus, just in case, as windows defender was conflicting with the x32 version, and again, no luck. Unity is currently consuming around 3% of my resources and around 1GB of my RAM, so it looks like it is trying to do something, but that's it.
I am not sure if you got this working, but I had the same issue happen to me where it would freeze on the adult warning screen. I had to navigate to \AppData\LocalLow and then I renamed the "Night City Productions" folder to something like "Night City Productions-old" and then opened the game and it seems to work. A new folder was generated, not sure if this is the optimal solution if you are trying to play from an old save, but I was planning on starting over. (maybe you can try copying a save over)

Hope this helps

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
I am not sure if you got this working, but I had the same issue happen to me where it would freeze on the adult warning screen. I had to navigate to \AppData\LocalLow and then I renamed the "Night City Productions" folder to something like "Night City Productions-old" and then opened the game and it seems to work. A new folder was generated, not sure if this is the optimal solution if you are trying to play from an old save, but I was planning on starting over. (maybe you can try copying a save over)

Hope this helps
Cheers! I've just deleted the old folder Night City Productions entirely, and now it loads! Haven't tried much other than loading it, but at least I get to the menu. Much appreciated!

I even appreciate more that you have been lurking 6 years and your first post solves my issue :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Backo

Gufnork

Aug 5, 2016
How do I divide bottles of drugs into usable pills now? Do I need a certain level of disorder or something?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
How do I divide bottles of drugs into usable pills now? Do I need a certain level of disorder or something?
In the wardrobe, there's a button to split (razor icon, iIrc). Bottles to individual pills, quarter bags to joints.
There might also be a Disorder level requirement. Haven't actually played in awhile, so memory is rusty.

Gufnork

Aug 5, 2016
In the wardrobe, there's a button to split (razor icon, iIrc). Bottles to individual pills, quarter bags to joints.
There might also be a Disorder level requirement. Haven't actually played in awhile, so memory is rusty.
That's how it used to be, but with the new inventory rework I can no longer see that button.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
That's how it used to be, but with the new inventory rework I can no longer see that button.
Patch notes were linked a couple pages back.
vvv
Here's the relevant paragraph:

New Wardrobe Screen Similar to the Inventory screen, The wardrobe has been updated as well to allow for drag and drop. For the most part the screen still operates the same as the old one, though there are a few minor differences. The magnet button in the stash is the new "Pull" action to draw all the drugs into your stash, though it will ignore any drugs you have on your itembar.

The "Pop Pills" button has been replaced with a drop area similar to trash or ponder inside the stash screen. It's the area with the Pac-Man icon. The area next to it is the new cut drugs area where you can turn quarterbags into joints, and bottles of pills into individual pills.

Some items have hidden stats that were only ever visible in the shop, or in specific screens. But I've updated the system to show the bonuses granted, for example what kind of wardrobe bonus your clothing will grant with the clean yourself up action in the Wardrobe bonus screen.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Игра работает хорошо. Ставлю чит-мод - игра запускается - открывается меню - запускается запуск новой игры - выбор характеристик персонажа - и затем вечная загрузка 2023-11-13_00-59-10.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Such a lonely day

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
How many stars does she has?
5 stars, continued from a v0.9 savegame

Also during the date, i can only get her 1 drink of any kind, afterwards the option is greyed out (as if there's no money left?)

Well these are the last two savegames, 5 is during the date and 4 earlier on the date day

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
So what does keeping becky's grades at 100 do, is there a pay off?

Trying to figure out how to make chores a permanent topic.

3.10 star(s) 109 Votes