msor

Aug 5, 2020
I don´t know if someone posted but I tried a ban and two neutral topics with Jesse and I had a -6 relationship. With 3 neutral i had -9 on relationship. I looks like the ban works like a positive but if you tried 3 of these, you'll obtain a neutral result.
This is a known bug with a new system. Banned topics does not affect anything, not positively - neither negatively. They are completely ignored. So, if you want to reduce relation - you should use neutral topics only.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I hope you make a starter character that specialize in immoral actions and has an immoral topic, its by far the hardest stat to raise and teach other characters and is a blocker to many scenes in relative early game, by the time you get the immoral stat that needed for those scenes you are far past them so it would be nice to have enough immoral stat from the beginning to be able to see those scenes.
Not necessarily. What I do is:
1. Watch educational videos to get the topic with disorder, immoral, and I think psych. Then just burn those topics until Trivia is maxed out at Rank 3.
2. Farm immoral exp from Gina after she comes home from the bar in her default AT and then her next AT. I don't think you need Immoral for the default AT and only need it unlocked for the next one. My memory is kind of foggy. I'd have to check the personal guide I'm writing to be sure. I just remember being able to see all possible scenes for those Gina ATs.
3. Farm immoral exp from putting pink pills in drinks at the Friday night party.
There are few things here and there you can get Immoral exp from but I'd say those are the main things that will get you there.

It takes a long-ass time and consistency. Plus it may make you have to slow down progression on some characters (Which is one of the reasons why I cycle through the characters. One AT change then move onto the next character.) But overall, I'm able to get all scenes by the time they start becoming available.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

vss1234

Jun 7, 2018
1. Watch educational videos to get the topic with disorder, immoral, and I think psych. Then just burn those topics until Trivia is maxed out at Rank 3.
2. Farm immoral exp from Gina after she comes home from the bar in her default AT and then her next AT. I don't think you need Immoral for the default AT and only need it unlocked for the next one. My memory is kind of foggy. I'd have to check the personal guide I'm writing to be sure. I just remember being able to see all possible scenes for those Gina ATs.
3. Farm immoral exp from putting pink pills in drinks at the Friday night party.
There are few things here and there you can get Immoral exp from but I'd say those are the main things that will get you there.

It takes a long-ass time and consistency. Plus it may make you have to slow down progression on some characters (Which is one of the reasons why I cycle through the characters. One AT change then move onto the next character.) But overall, I'm able to get all scenes by the time they start becoming available.
I would still choose a start with high enough immoral stat than anything you suggested and the whole idea of letting you choose different start options is to let you play how you want, he showed many examples of different starting options so im sure adding an immoral character start wont be much more work for him but would save many returning players a ton of time, if you like to waste a real life day grinding immoral than be my guest and don't choose an immoral start.

Reactions: allanl9020142

KalkaRiver

Jul 11, 2022

You can also farm Moral from Gina’s initial AT and feeding Recycle topics from park cleanups to Becky until you hit Moral 1, focus on Moral to get the Church topic, and add it into convos as you grind up to Moral 2. That gets you the permanent Theology topic, which is both Moral and Immoral. It’s kind of slow, but it’s probably faster than rolling the dice on education topics and hoping the RNG gods smile on you.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I would still choose a start with high enough immoral stat than anything you suggested and the whole idea of letting you choose different start options is to let you play how you want, he showed many examples of different starting options so im sure adding an immoral character start wont be much more work for him but would save many returning players a ton of time, if you like to waste a real life day grinding immoral than be my guest and don't choose an immoral start.
Fair enough. I had my frustrations with the game when I first played it as well. Massive frustrations. But I've seen all the QoL updates since then and I can see actual progress being made for the player experience. But it's still like I'm not going to play with the cheat mod. I don't want to micromanage stamina, lust, etc and the "return to room" thing really helps when a bug happens and you're stuck at the party for example.

It'd definitely be interesting and I'm not opposed to what you want at all. Especially about player choice. All I'm saying is that it's not that hard to do it. It definitely takes a long time but it's just more about consistency. You're still going to take a long time to change the ATs in the first place so my method is to just farm Immoral exp while changing those ATs. It's only a little extra time added and you don't miss any potential scenes. It definitely adds to the amount of time you have to spend grinding but it's not like I'm literally spending real-hours on top real-life hours grinding only Immoral exp. It's just one or two extra things you do on each in-game day.

It's the same thing with Psych exp. I know that shit takes a long ass time. So I try to unlock it early or get Healthy (I think) to Rank 3 for meditate then just do that once a day.

The way I approach it is that there are certain things that will definitely take a long time and you'll little opportunity to do so. Which is why I tried writing out a "game plan" that focuses on unlocking certain things early so I can work on them just a little bit at a time while progressing with the AT changes. Especially for topic/physical inventory expansions. Those kind of become useless at some point because it boils down to only Becky and Diane AT changes so I like to get them maxed out sooner rather than later.

Sorry for the long post. I just want you to know I understand where you're coming from. I'm not against you. I'm just saying that with some planning, it's not as bad as it could be. There's definitely some balancing issues for the game that's left to be desired and an Immoral start is something that could be considered to help with that. But I've started to have faith that a lot of those things will be addressed in future updates.

Reactions: vss1234

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
You can also farm Moral from Gina’s initial AT and feeding Recycle topics from park cleanups to Becky until you hit Moral 1, focus on Moral to get the Church topic, and add it into convos as you grind up to Moral 2. That gets you the permanent Theology topic, which is both Moral and Immoral. It’s kind of slow, but it’s probably faster than rolling the dice on education topics and hoping the RNG gods smile on you.
Well, shit. That's interesting. Although, I'm not sure it fits with my play style at the moment. It also doesn't take all that long to at least unlock Immoral from what I've experienced. In the meantime, I'm getting Trivia to Rank 3 so it just feels more "efficient". From there I just use Gina coming from the bar to farm Immoral exp and then Friday night parties when Becky's AT change unlocks that.

My goal is to write my own personal guide to optimize a play through. But I'm definitely going to consider your suggestion. I just need to figure out how I'd make it work lol. Thanks for the tip.

Speaking of tips, I wish MikeyBoy was the one writing the wiki guide. I'm trying to use it write out my own guide but most of the time, the answers he posts on this thread are a lot more detailed. I'm basically trying to consolidate all of his answers for my own use. :LOL:

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I will be adding an immoral option. It will be one of the expert starts, that is permanently locked to Immoral. But, it will be be an option, probably in the following update. I only really had one day to make the system, and one day to make the new starts, so I stuck with advanced starts only this go around. In the following update, I'll probably make another set of advanced, focused, and at least 3 expert starts, one of which will be the immoral one.

vss1234

Jun 7, 2018
I will be adding an immoral option. It will be one of the expert starts, that is permanently locked to Immoral. But, it will be be an option, probably in the following update. I only really had one day to make the system, and one day to make the new starts, so I stuck with advanced starts only this go around. In the following update, I'll probably make another set of advanced, focused, and at least 3 expert starts, one of which will be the immoral one.
That's great to hear, I just tried to float the immoral idea and I'm happy you listened.

Yeon-bi

Feb 25, 2021
How can I increase Charlie's Interest?? I met all conditions for awakened widow, but interest does not increase from 5

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
what kind of swinging content is there?
For the moment, that tag is there because Nat is the sort that just doesn't give a crap if anyone he's screwing is also screwing others.
Current content; some stuff with Becks and her girlfriend, Jay. Which Nat sometimes gets involved with too.
Nothing that'd 'trigger' any but the most hardcore of the 'it's MY harem' crowd.

IIrc, Gina's new AT in the coming update is her developing an incest fetish that is not solely focused on Nat.

msor

Aug 5, 2020
How can I increase Charlie's Interest?? I met all conditions for awakened widow, but interest does not increase from 5
It is not mentioned, or maybe a bug - but Romantic tags does increase her interest. And regular Incest with lvl2 skill in it.

Arzil

Nov 5, 2019
Perhaps I have not explained myself well, what I need is the cheat mod connection
I updated the cheat mod for the newest game version (at the time of writing, Loser_v0.10.01_PC64x, it *should* work for future versions until the dev changes something fundamental)

Press C to open it in-game. Num1 to jump to page 1, Num2 for page 2. Shortcuts can be edited in config.

I tweaked some things from the original mod for better use according to my personal preferences:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The mod now has a config file. It remembers the toggles and setting you used, and also, you can edit hotkeys directly in file, or use a tool like

Technical explanation for 'Reload location after timeskip (default: F5)' toggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3127534 View attachment 3127536

Tested only in 64 Bit game version.

Download (updated 18.12.2023)
You can grab it from the Mega folder.

name

Mar 8, 2017
For the moment, that tag is there because Nat is the sort that just doesn't give a crap if anyone he's screwing is also screwing others.
Current content; some stuff with Becks and her girlfriend, Jay. Which Nat sometimes gets involved with too.
Nothing that'd 'trigger' any but the most hardcore of the 'it's MY harem' crowd.

IIrc, Gina's new AT in the coming update is her developing an incest fetish that is not solely focused on Nat.
oh okay, i thought i remembered Gina having sex at a bar but i could he misremembering, it's been a while

3.10 star(s) 109 Votes