Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
They said that for most games but we got one eventually
Good luck trying to squish down a game like this (that has to do a lot of backend loading on startup) onto a mobile platform.
Any mobile version of this would not only suffer horribly as a result of this but would also most likely be unofficial and therefore unsupported.

Reactions: john1230

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
This cheat mod is not working with the automatic translator (I use Unity.AutoTranslator), does anyone know how to solve this?
As I understand it Autotranslator needs BepinEx5x to work.

Bibifoc Has a version that added AutoTranslator to the cheatmod but that is for the old version of the game so don't use that.

I guess you have to wait for a reply from someone with more knowledge than me to help you.

Reactions: don't censor it

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
As I understand it Autotranslator needs BepinEx5x to work.

Bibifoc Has a version that added AutoTranslator to the cheatmod but that is for the old version of the game so don't use that.

I guess you have to wait for a reply from someone with more knowledge than me to help you.
I must say I have lost track of this game. Just to think that I hadn't originally planned to publish any mods :rolleyes:
And I don't have much time...

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I must say I have lost track of this game. Just to think that I hadn't originally planned to publish any mods :rolleyes:
And I don't have much time...
Well, I for one am glad you did publish the mod for the game and I know you are a busy person so thank you very much for your time and for the mod (y)

This cheat mod is not working with the automatic translator (I use Unity.AutoTranslator), does anyone know how to solve this?
I downloaded Bibifoc mod with AutoTranslator and updated it with selectivepaperclip's addition from 7493349837893 updated mod.

Give this this a go and see if it works, for game version 0.10.02.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Well, I for one am glad you did publish the mod for the game and I know you are a busy person so thank you very much for your time and for the mod (y)

I downloaded Bibifoc mod with AutoTranslator and updated it with selectivepaperclip's addition from 7493349837893 updated mod.

Give this this a go and see if it works, for game version 0.10.02.
I see the F95 False Positive machine strikes again.

• Haha

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Really like the way the New Esc menus is looking like.
Quick question what exactly does the UI scaling in the top left affect: the Buttons bottom right in-game, the stamina/lust/health bars size?
Internally it's adjusting the resolution while keeping the same 16:9 aspect ratio. That basically means the buttons and Tooltip will change size, while keeping everything relatively in the same place. It's usefull for people that have bad eyesight, or really big monitors.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Loser [v0.10.02] Android version ???
Nope. Game is way too big. 3.3gb with windows compression is about 7gb in apk format. Plus making the buttons and tooltips touch compatible would take months...and finally...The few times I messed with the Android SDK, it was a serious pain in the ass, and I don't have the time to learn it enough for it not to be a pain in the ass.

• Haha
Reactions: msor and john1230
3.10 star(s) 109 Votes