john1230

Oct 6, 2020
to be clear I only added the feature labelled "Hotbar checks can search inventory too", everything else was there before I got to it!

My only other dream at this point would be to skip the "you must be an adult" age warning at the start, considering how many times I've had to see it when iterating on the mod :)

I couldn't find any hardcoded delays or references the code. Maybe that's something that lives in the resource files, or maybe the message is hiding actual load time so skipping it wouldn't help anything.
I thought you added it:unsure:

7493349837893 must have updated the mod and didn't say anything about it as the last update didn't have the permanent toggle for the daily limit reset.

Well either way I'm glad it's in the cheat mod now as it's such a useful option to have it automated.

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
Hey there! I've been trying to find a solution, but couldn't quite get what I'm lacking.

Diane is resigned mother currently. According to the wiki , I should only have a few topics. However, with different stats, I've been unable to get the date scene at all. At Monday of Friday night, I only see these options: convert, join, and leave. The "leave" path means just that. If I choose "join", then there's the scene where Nathan and Diane -- surprise, surprise -- watch TV and depending on her lust, part their ways for the night right after or a bit later. The conversion option is said by someone in the comments section to actually trigger the date. I'd like to have it as a repeatable scene, but if it's a one-time occurrence, then it's fine regardless. However, choosing it leads to a scene where I don't make any choices or use up topics or items stated in the wiki. So... what am I missing here?
Aight, so, the solution is getting back to resigned mother after scorned (or was it jitted?) if anyone's interested.

Nov 19, 2018
What is the username of the developer in this forum?

if he's not here, can please somebody tell him in discord or anywhere this?
next time he opens the unity project, find all the objects in the UI with a "Scroll Rect" component, and in the inspector, where it says "movement type", change it to "clamped"

• Angry
Reactions: Dick Bullcock 02

melancholie

Aug 17, 2018
I've tested it out on some segments of the game but there could still be lingering bugs somewhere!

attached the .dll if anyone wants to try it out (I gave it a different name but try not to accidentally load both mod .dlls at once -- move the other one or something) and the source if anyone's curious
I have Cheatmod2 and yours in Loser_Data, but if I press C or any F1-F10/1-10 nothing ever happens, what am I missing or doing wrong?

Sep 10, 2018
any tips for getting tilley AT to not so playful tease? stuck on aggression. usually i'd use gamer rage or something with competitive to boost aggression but her bans are competitive and video games. the money based topics tend to be competitive and I'm assuming rudeness doesn't raise aggression either. do I have to backtrack becky to where she drops bookface to make it happen?

edit: nvm figured it out, i was behind on jesse because i hadn't figured out the bathroom option from getting charlene to cum without cumming yourself and the eyefucking topic drop from that. that has the perfect tags to solve for tilley

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
any tips for getting tilley AT to not so playful tease? stuck on aggression. usually i'd use gamer rage or something with competitive to boost aggression but her bans are competitive and video games. the money based topics tend to be competitive and I'm assuming rudeness doesn't raise aggression either. do I have to backtrack becky to where she drops bookface to make it happen?

edit: nvm figured it out, i was behind on jesse because i hadn't figured out the bathroom option from getting charlene to cum without cumming yourself and the eyefucking topic drop from that. that has the perfect tags to solve for tilley
I've found two. There's one that's both Aggressive and Seductive called Certain Fixations -that I'm not 100% sure how to get- and one called Sales Tactics that does Aggressive, Shopping and Money.
There's most likely more but these two shouldn't cause any problems with Tilley, especially the first one.
Research what you can, as much as you can.

Reactions: saintvermillion

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I have Cheatmod2 and yours in Loser_Data, but if I press C or any F1-F10/1-10 nothing ever happens, what am I missing or doing wrong?
Wrong folder!

It should go in

BepInEx

plugins

You should rename the current cheat mod that is in the folder to something like cheatmod.dll.bak, or remove the current cheat mod from the plugins folder before you add the new one there as it should only have 1 cheat mod dll there.

Having 2 cheat mod dll in the plugins folder will cause problems.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Ah okay hadn't seen the part with the keys. Had the "date" with the others to go to the party fire that friday instead. seemed like it was just a "weekend after work meet her in living room" (it even had the ??? in living room at the time she'd be in there which was weird)
That's weird. I never had to go to the bar for this version. I vaguely remember in past versions having to do that but not this one. She'd just show up in the living room, give her the whiskey, then she's in your room. That was the case for the AT transformation too.

Are you sure that you were in the living room exactly at 2:00? Because I think the "???" will show up before she's actually supposed to be there. So it'll show up at 1:00 but she'll actually still be at the bar.

Varrock

Dec 17, 2017
this game is really good when it comes to scenes and it's great if you like sandboxes but the gameplay basically requires cheats otherwise you'd have to put baldurs gate 3 kind of hours in it to get to the action. All of this guys games are like that, great when you actually get to the part where stuff is happening but dude why does he make the grind so atrocious without cheats?

Reactions: selectivepaperclip
Sep 10, 2018
I've found two. There's one that's both Aggressive and Seductive called Certain Fixations -that I'm not 100% sure how to get- and one called Sales Tactics that does Aggressive, Shopping and Money.
There's most likely more but these two shouldn't cause any problems with Tilley, especially the first one.
Research what you can, as much as you can.
Finally got around to working the sales job and saw that sales tactics topic drop too. Seems there were a couple options there and I just had to push progress along a little further in the other branches. Not sure about certain fixations but I imagine it's one of the many sex related topics you'll only see once or twice unless you're grinding a niche sex action. I feel like I'm close to the end of the current version. It has been a challenging but fun effort trying to complete this game. The thing that really trips me up is trying push forward on five girls at the same time and getting confused while trying to keep 53 topics in my head while choosing what to put in the hotbar. I have trauma from time limited sandboxes so keep trying to do everything at once.

endymion3

Oct 21, 2020
That message masks the dictionaries creating themselves. I would recommend against skipping it.
Hey, I found a bug while trying to replace Charlie's personality while she is being a Widow, I made her slutty due to a misclick and when I wanted to replace the Secondary Interest to make her a Reawakened Widow its stuck frozen on the "Replace which Secondary Interest Screen" and Now I cant progress with Charlie

mnmnd

Feb 5, 2020
Hey, I found a bug while trying to replace Charlie's personality while she is being a Widow, I made her slutty due to a misclick and when I wanted to replace the Secondary Interest to make her a Reawakened Widow its stuck frozen on the "Replace which Secondary Interest Screen" and Now I cant progress with Charlie
I'm having the same issue.

derpnibbles

Jul 28, 2017
to be clear I only added the feature labelled "Hotbar checks can search inventory too", everything else was there before I got to it!

My only other dream at this point would be to skip the "you must be an adult" age warning at the start, considering how many times I've had to see it when iterating on the mod :)

I couldn't find any hardcoded delays or references the code. Maybe that's something that lives in the resource files, or maybe the message is hiding actual load time so skipping it wouldn't help anything.
"Hotbar searches the inventory" made this 10000% more playable for me. Even with just that alone toggled on this game is 10x more fun. Thank you.

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

dsgouh

Sep 29, 2017
When I try hacking Becky OnlySimps profile it's not working.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When I press "HACK", I see this and nothing happens.
What can be the problem?
I have no mods, just the game v.10.02 PC64x from here.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Baal7734, are there any further planned ATs for Richard?
You wanna doink Richard? whatever floats your boat
When I try hacking Becky OnlySimps profile it's not working.
When I press "HACK", I see this and nothing happens.
What can be the problem?
I have no mods, just the game v.10.02 PC64x from here.
From the picture you posted, it looks like you are missing 2 topic with "computer" so you don't meet the requirement to do the hacking.

You have to fill all the slots for it to work.

dsgouh

Sep 29, 2017
From the picture you posted, it looks like you are missing 2 topic with "computer" so you don't meet the requirement to do the hacking.

You have to fill all the slots for it to work.
All slots are filled. And the button "HACK" appears only when you fill all necessary slots.

3.10 star(s) 109 Votes