john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Got it... But i can't buy blue pill or any other pill from lisa only its show joint and some thing bag or else...
Your question was answered already.

You need to learn how to help yourself by using the search function.

People are not your walking WiKipedia, if you keep this up people are going to get annoyed with you very quickly.

tinman18

Dec 27, 2018
View attachment 3178160

I can just repeat what the hint says: stats you need - assertiveness is 30 or more. intoxication 40 or more is also important. relationship at 50 or more, lust at 60 or more, interest doesnt matter. richard needs to be career father AT. at 22:00 at the days written in hint above, go to living room, see your mom drunk. Then, go to your room and sleep, you get this scene

View attachment 3178162
How do I get her intoxication 40+?

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I gave her extra wine at dinner & made sure to see her drink during the day, but her intox level was only 20. How/when can I give her alcohol?
You can do it two ways.

1) use the cheat mod to get her alcohol level up

2) when you see her drinking in the living room, talk to her and click on the wine bottles to get her drunker. You can give her 3 bottles each time you talk to her so make sure you have enough bottles on your item hot bar.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
You can do it two ways.

2) when you see her drinking in the living room, talk to her and click on the wine bottles to get her drunker. You can give her 3 bottles each time you talk to her so make sure you have enough bottles on your item hot bar.
You can do it two ways.

You don't need to give her alcohol when you talk to Diane.

Its been awhile since I played that AT but from what I remembered just visiting her in certain locations increases her alcohol level. Visit her in the morning when she is cleaning the living room, watch TV with her, clean the kitchen, and give her alcohol at dinner. If you follow the steps her intoxication should be close to 60% when you interact with her at 22:00 and go to bed.

tinman18

Dec 27, 2018
You don't need to give her alcohol when you talk to Diane.

Its been awhile since I played that AT but from what I remembered just visiting her in certain locations increases her alcohol level. Visit her in the morning when she is cleaning the living room, watch TV with her, clean the kitchen, and give her alcohol at dinner. If you follow the steps her intoxication should be close to 60% when you interact with her at 22:00 and go to bed.
This worked. Thank you.
Also, thanks john1230

Reactions: john1230

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I tried my best but can't convert into jilted mother please help.
Friday after dinner, go down town and enter the strip club. You will see Richard there and take a photo of him in the strip club.

Return home.

23:00 living room at home mom will be sitting there, you need a topic with deception (lying) on your hot bar to change her AT to Jilted Mother.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
In regards to the cheat mod, how do I refill Stamina and Focus? (Nvm I'm retarded its the Infinite Stats option.)

However, is anyone else having issues triggering the Over Affectionate Sister event? I meet all the thresholds and she's in the living room but not appearing there.

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
In regards to the cheat mod, how do I refill Stamina and Focus? (Nvm I'm retarded its the Infinite Stats option.)

However, is anyone else having issues triggering the Over Affectionate Sister event? I meet all the thresholds and she's in the living room but not appearing there.
It's the weekend when you can trigger the AT change.

So Friday after dinner steal the car keys in the kitchen and go to the bar at 22:00. Buy her drinks until 01:00 go home, in the Livingroom watch TV or play games to pass time.

When Gina comes home give her the gut rot whisky and she'll end up in your bedroom where you can click on the change AT button.
Okay so whats happening with NCP no post in whole december and none yet in jan?..
Are you high?

Developer posted on 3rd to wish everyone a happy new year.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
for reseting daily actions, I added this and updated the cheat mod post

here is the current implementation, let me know if I missed any actions
Can you provide the source code for the mod?

I'm curious to play around with it and see how possible it would be to change "must have item in hotbar" checks to be "must have item in inventory" instead.

I'd also love to see how things like the topic search are implemented, in case I get an itch to make a similar mod for another grindy Unity game.

May 31, 2019
Can you provide the source code for the mod?

I'm curious to play around with it and see how possible it would be to change "must have item in hotbar" checks to be "must have item in inventory" instead.

I'd also love to see how things like the topic search are implemented, in case I get an itch to make a similar mod for another grindy Unity game.
Sure thing, here are the source files, you will still need the assembly-csharp.dll and some unity dlls for it to compile. I didn't think anyone would look at the code, so I didn't really comment much. Let me know if there's parts that are unclear.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Sure thing, here are the source files, you will still need the assembly-csharp.dll and some unity dlls for it to compile. I didn't think anyone would look at the code, so I didn't really comment much. Let me know if there's parts that are unclear.

Pixeldrain
Looking at the source code confirms that it's way too over the head for me to understand.

I was hoping to make a cheat mod for "man of the house" myself by looking at the code but that ideal flew out the window fast:cry:

Thanks for your work on the cheat mod 7493349837893.

May 31, 2019
Looking at the source code confirms that it's way too over the head for me to understand.

I was hoping to make a cheat mod for "man of the house" myself by looking at the code but that ideal flew out the window fast:cry:

Thanks for your work on the cheat mod 7493349837893.
Well the mod grew with time, I almost tripled it in size since I added to the original version which was posted here pre v0.10.

The core idea is to either apply stuff in the Update() method, or on button press in the individual GUI.button. For example, look how infinite stats is implemented for an example of cheat implemented in Update(), and then look at how adding money/charm/smarts/physique works down in the GUI.button part.

So basically the relevant entry points are Update() (or actually, Effects()):
1705184573544.png

and if (GUI.Button(.... in UIPages():
1705184630046.png etc.

There is a lot of fluff like drawing the GUI itself, handling keybinds, filtering lists, scrolling through lists and so on, but that's not the core functionality.

Reactions: john1230

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Well the mod grew with time, I almost tripled it in size since I added to the original version which was posted here pre v0.10.

The core idea is to either apply stuff in the Update() method, or on button press in the individual GUI.button. For example, look how infinite stats is implemented for an example of cheat implemented in Update(), and then look at how adding money/charm/smarts/physique works down in the GUI.button part.

So basically the relevant entry points are Update() (or actually, Effects()):
View attachment 3260557

and if (GUI.Button(.... in UIPages():
View attachment 3260559 etc.

There is a lot of fluff like drawing the GUI itself, handling keybinds, filtering lists, scrolling through lists and so on, but that's not the core functionality.
Thank you for the explanation but I'm still too stupid to understand the coding that is in there:cry:

3.10 star(s) 109 Votes