Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Hi. How can I lower Jess relationship to -50 ? I tried to use topics she don't like in order to lower the relationship without success...
Are you using Topics that have Ban tags in them? You should be getting -5 for each one you use and you could get -15 for each interaction when you use 3 Ban Topics in a row.

Vivec

Aug 31, 2017
Are you using Topics that have Ban tags in them? You should be getting -5 for each one you use and you could get -15 for each interaction when you use 3 Ban Topics in a row.
Yes, I used topics with "good manners" and I get -15 during the conversation but it doesn't lower the relationship status :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
Yes, I used topics with "good manners" and I get -15 during the conversation but it doesn't lower the relationship status :(
Had the same issue. Seems to be a bug where bans give no relationship penalty. Use 3 topics she neither likes or hates instead. Should give you -9 relationship.

Reactions: msor

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody explain on Charlie how I can get further with a Character?

When I mow the lawn she looks to me and that is it aso I can`t put the sunlotion on her or make photos.

She have 21 Interest (when I cheat all to max on her I see no difference that unlock me something other).

The daughter from here I haven`t met.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.10.02 (I started new and have the same problem I have had with my old save)

Replace Secondary Interest is blank
Give it a fix for this bug (I think other NPCs have it aso)?

Charlie at the moment: Secondary Interests:Slutty & Inviting
Possible Secondary Interest:Gutter Minded
When I try to replace Slutty to Gutter Minded I get the bug

Charlie
Nobody said if this is normal or not for me it is not possible in her Widow Status put sun lotion on her or make photos. When I have to change her before these bug block it and this is gamebreaking.

The Mod Cheat I used only for money cheating. Here my save.

The output log & Unity are from 6.8.2019

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDingus32

BigDingus32

Jul 27, 2020
Bug 0.10.02 (I started new and have the same problem I have had with my old save)

Replace Secondary Interest is blank
Give it a fix for this bug (I think other NPCs have it aso)?

Charlie at the moment: Secondary Interests:Slutty & Inviting
Possible Secondary Interest:Gutter Minded
When I try to replace Slutty to Gutter Minded I get the bug

Charlie
Nobody said if this is normal or not for me it is not possible in her Widow Status put sun lotion on her or make photos. When I have to change her before these bug block it and this is gamebreaking.

The Mod Cheat I used only for money cheating. Here my save.

The output log & Unity are from 6.8.2019
I had the same thing happen to me but I managed to fix it by modifying my save file and putting her interest back to none

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I had the same thing happen to me but I managed to fix it by modifying my save file and putting her interest back to none
This is a mod solution I ask for a solution without mod.

Is this a bug that is in the normal version then it is gamebreaking.

When not the mod is gamebreaking so normal they should give out a warning.

Or is the problem old files?

The answer for this bug is interest for all players.

BigDingus32

Jul 27, 2020
This is a mod solution I ask for a solution without mod.

Is this a bug that is in the normal version then it is gamebreaking.

When not the mod is gamebreaking so normal they should give out a warning.

Or is the problem old files?

The answer for this bug is interest for all players.
I'm not using any mod just changed the code in my save file and don't think it is a problem for old files because I started my game on version 10.2 and had the same problem as yours also with the slutty interest selected so it might have something to do with that specific interest.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I'm not using any mod just changed the code in my save file and don't think it is a problem for old files because I started my game on version 10.2 and had the same problem as yours also with the slutty interest selected so it might have something to do with that specific interest.
I wrote before I think I have had it aso with other NPCs that it can be that you can`t change to the interest. When it is a normal bug it is gamebreaking and so normal we need a 0.10.03 version (with a gamefix for this bug).

When normal it should be possible aso use sun lotion on her or make photos then this are other bugs. When it is only possible when you improved her why is this not clear in the walkthrough?

If you read about cheating he wrote when you have problems that the game take to long to load the saves are all corrupted because you cheated. The Question what means to long and so for me is the Question is this a normal bug.

Exist this bug only because you have cheated "maybe in the past" and when is it. Have the game corrupt all save files then is the Question are the save files aso corrupt when you start new or not.

His other Game "Superpowered" have had a lot of bugs and this bug normal see all players so why nobody report it before or why it isn`t fixed because it is gamebreaking?

Last edited:

BigDingus32

Jul 27, 2020
[
I wrote before I think I have had it aso with other NPCs that it can be that you can`t change to the interest. When it is a normal bug it is gamebreaking and so normal we need a 0.10.03 version (with a gamefix for this bug).

When normal it should be possible aso use sun lotion on her or make photos then this are other bugs. When it is only possible when you improved her why is this not clear in the walkthrough?

If you read about cheating he wrote when you have problems that the game take to long to load the saves are all corrupted because you cheated. The Question what means to long and so for me is the Question is this a normal bug.

Exist this bug only because you have cheated "maybe in the past" and when is it. Have the game corrupt all save files then is the Question are the save files aso corrupt when you start new or not.

His other Game "Superpowered" have had a lot of bugs and this bug normal see all players so why nobody report it before or why it isn`t fixed because it is gamebreaking?
Yea, I don't know what's going on but it's some sort of bug and so far I've been able to interact with all the characters and change their interests I think if you choose certain interests it locks you out of choosing others for some weird reason and hopefully my save file doesn't get corrupted from me modifying the file anyways guess we'll just have to wait for the next version and then hopefully it'll be fixed!

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
[

Yea, I don't know what's going on but it's some sort of bug and so far I've been able to interact with all the characters and change their interests I think if you choose certain interests it locks you out of choosing others for some weird reason and hopefully my save file doesn't get corrupted from me modifying the file anyways guess we'll just have to wait for the next version and then hopefully it'll be fixed!
Dude, stop engaging the Karen.

A member of staff saw fit to change it's status to warn people that it's a "Well-Known Karen" for a reason.

• Wow
Reactions: BigDingus32
3.00 star(s) 111 Votes