ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Good rule of thumb is you want 2 positive topics and 1 of your training topic. 1 permanent+ topic and 1 regular+ will slow your burn rate on usable ones. No banned topics ever, that's auto fail.
Trying to min/max the conversations with a training topic that also has a positive attached usually isn't worth it since some of the topics are harder to get, you burn them faster than you can acquire them.

Reactions: memelman

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
help i can't star the game got stuck on this forever
How long is the file name?
Unity can be problematic if you put it's games too many folders 'deep'.
folder in a folder in a folder in a folder.... is no good.

I keep any unity games in a folder on the desktop. Without a bunch more sub-folders.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
How long is the file name?
Unity can be problematic if you put it's games too many folders 'deep'.
folder in a folder in a folder in a folder.... is no good.

I keep any unity games in a folder on the desktop. Without a bunch more sub-folders.
in drive C :> Dwonload :> Compressed > Loser

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Drag the file out of the download folder onto the desktop (or a folder on the desktop, but no deeper)
R-click the file and select 'extract all'.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i has fix it by delete my old save and star open the game it work but it need star new game anyway

maladroit

Oct 13, 2022
I updated the cheat mod for the newest game version (at the time of writing, Loser_v0.10.01_PC64x, it *should* work for future versions until the dev changes something fundamental) [...]
FYI I was able to get this latest cheat mod running with the Mac version without much trouble. I can put together some details if anyone cares, but it's basically: drop the Linux Bepinex files from GitHub in a folder with the latest Loser.app, update run_bepinex.sh to point at the game app, chmod the script to make it executable, run it to launch the game, then quit. This updates the BepInEx folders, including adding the /plugins folder. Drop the LoserCheatMod.dll in the BepInEx/plugins folder and run the script again to play with the mod installed. I've only just started this runthrough so I might run into trouble later but for now, the mod pops up with the C key just like it should, modifying money and stats behaved as expected, everything seems to be working fine.

Many thanks noxtek, Bibifoc and 7493349837893 for your work on the mod... I appreciate what Night City is aiming for here but man I would really hate to have to play it without cheats.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
did anyone unlock charlene i star new game of 10.02 but charlene not show up near fiish all girl now found her she show up at w time 16 to 17

Last edited:

LariatQ

Apr 30, 2017
Enjoying the game so far. Have only moved Gina, Mom, and Becky one transition. Charlene cannot be moved to Lonely Widow because the "Inviting" trait freezes the game, every time I try to apply it. I've been looking for advice through the last 400 or so pages but apparently it's unique to me. Now I have discovered that I can't apply any changes to her secondary slots.

Last edited:

LariatQ

Apr 30, 2017
THE PILLS: lisa at the bar can sell it to you if unhealthy lifestyle embraced. buying that you get Bottle of pills and to use those pills you need to get them from bottle first. go wardrobe, then click on bottle of pills, then click on DISMANTLE button on rightside of Stash buttons... use pills like other items after that. game will hang a lot regretfully. effects of pills unoptimized it seems

I have a bottle of all each type of pill, but cannot find any "Dismantle" button.

Found out that "Dismantle" button is the icon with a razor blade.

Last edited:

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
i give gina maid cloth but how to make show up as maid ????
She cleans the bathroom in her maid outfit on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. She also cleans Nathan’s Room on Tuesday and Thursday when you are livestreaming (don’t remember at which time)

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
She cleans the bathroom in her maid outfit on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. She also cleans Nathan’s Room on Tuesday and Thursday when you are livestreaming (don’t remember at which time)
ok thank i star open game and try it now

Vivec

Aug 31, 2017
Hi. How can I lower Jess relationship to -50 ? I tried to use topics she don't like in order to lower the relationship without success...

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Hi. How can I lower Jess relationship to -50 ? I tried to use topics she don't like in order to lower the relationship without success...
use cheat it faster way but don't unlock next lvl just nomal to get new H

3.00 star(s) 111 Votes