Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
Somehow it seems I can't give Diane/Gina anymore second interests...
I maxed the needed skills, but the button doesn't appear. Is this a bug (maybe because I used an old save from previous version?) or do I need some requirements I don't even know?
Diane is at Immediagram Mother, but I want to go back to Health Nut.
Gina is Sister with Benefits...
meet with gina at the bar - if i recall correctly in her room you can talk to her give massage and ask for money at this point. encouraging possible at bar.
i didn`t find in myself a wish to try another routes for mother and sister(too grindy at the start) but if there is something similar in ATs - meet your mother in her room in different times

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
And I now have everything unlocked more or less. The scene looping for Immoral 2 with Diane is annoying. How appropriate that he would say it's not like his first time doing this.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Okay, I'm an idiot it seems.
Gina can be encouraged at the bar, so: check...
Diane is at her room in the weekend, and there I can encourage her...so: check again...
Damn, I should have known that I'm not patient enough...

Thanks for the help/tips!

0Markz0

Donor
Mar 31, 2018
This type is a good game to spend time on if you like to grind to achieve something, but i would suggest giving more exp gain towards things to achieve or at least add a hint to know which type to level up first so you can get exp faster. It took maybe 4h to level up few skills from the start to max (didn't know what to do). Exp gain towards skills is way too slow (i went with the middle route from the start so charm etc.). Eventually had to use Cheat Engine variant = CoSMOS to level up skills i wanted setting 1 point before next level to reach levels that way when triggered. Took about 6h in total to find all addresses and max out almost every skill that way just to see what they do.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
is there any way to cheat upload statistics
I started playing the game, but at the beginning everything is the same I get up before doing some work at home to earn relationship points I got some icons I put them to talk I always get down it does not matter which one I put

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
is there any way to cheat upload statistics
I started playing the game, but at the beginning everything is the same I get up before doing some work at home to earn relationship points I got some icons I put them to talk I always get down it does not matter which one I put
tutorial will help with that. pay attention to it if you suppose to play in this game. without tutorial playing will be rather painful sure you.

ps not with cheating. and not with diane`s lust - game contents too little lewd content of diane. and not from beginning.

Kabal_FX16

Jul 29, 2018
Somehow it seems I can't give Diane/Gina anymore second interests...
I maxed the needed skills, but the button doesn't appear. Is this a bug (maybe because I used an old save from previous version?) or do I need some requirements I don't even know?
Diane is at Immediagram Mother, but I want to go back to Health Nut.
Gina is Sister with Benefits...
I have this issue with Gina in v.4
HOW TO INCREASE LUST OF DIANA can somebody help me to do that
Weekdays: 12 - chat, 13 - champane, 15 - dance with her. Weekends - 17 - dance with her, in her bedroom

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
I've tried all day and I know I'm missing something agression is not even showing up in the AT can you help or advise anymore? thanks
Research finance it gives two topics financial advice and stocks, you gonna need stocks only for aggression then talk with dad sometimes he will give you some topics which would have aggression in them

derede

Jan 10, 2018
I have been playing this for 2 days know. But I don't understand somethings. I am focusing on mother(I love Leony model) and big sis.
-Do I have limited activities at each different AT? For ex, if I get Instagram Mother, I only unlock some photos but there will some sex actions at Restrained Mother and no action at Relaxed Mother ATs etc.
-Are ATs just progression in the game? I mean, if I got Restrained Mother, all other ATs became obsolete or will there be more actions for Instagram of Health Nut Mother ATs at some point in the future? Because, I believe there will be more new ATs type we see in the future for each girl.
-How can I get dance topics? :)

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes