AlephLeBorgne

Feb 6, 2021
influencer sister AT - party (rooftop) there several scenes with same faces. try to build up relationship with jay(dancing with sister in different levels of intoxication) and smoking joints with sister(at fourth action of party). and don`t promote her - no party at her next AT

ps picture looks like promotion event of becky actually (maybe i wrong)
How to make Becky go from Less Bitchy to Influencer?

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
there is requirements in charlist. no problem with that.
ps well... 3 "definit vodka" cocktail to becky and then smoke joint. of course u need to meet requirements of lust/followers or something like that - i didn`t have any troubles at all when played

Last edited:
Reactions: OGRey

AlephLeBorgne

Feb 6, 2021
[QUOTE = "Sanders2100, message: 5493932, membre: 1574332"]
il y a des exigences dans charlist. aucun problème avec cela.
[/CITATION]
Je remplis ses conditions mais je ne trouve pas le moyen de monter de niveau Becky

AlephLeBorgne

Feb 6, 2021
there is requirements in charlist. no problem with that.
ps well... 3 "definit vodka" cocktail to becky and then smoke joint. of course u need to meet requirements of lust/followers or something like that - i didn`t have any troubles at all when played
I can only get Jay to smoke a joint

AlephLeBorgne

Feb 6, 2021
[QUOTE = "Sanders2100, message: 5494070, membre: 1574332"]
c'est ce dont vous avez besoin. intoxiquer Becky (2-3 fois avec de la vodka) et aller fumer. becky se joindra.
[/CITATION]
Ok thanks it's done now I would like to make it clueless sister how to do it ?

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
pretty much same

my advise - to milk current AT before advancing to clueless. no party for clueless sister(by plot)

AlephLeBorgne

Feb 6, 2021
[QUOTE = "Sanders2100, message: 5494312, membre: 1574332"]
vodka à becky 3 fois et à fumer enfin.
[/CITATION]
it did nothing but bring me back to the scene at home, I wish to access the becky transition which becomes clueless sister

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
it did nothing but bring me back to the scene at home, I wish to access the becky transition which becomes clueless sister
just try another week(without reloading)
i didn`t encounter any problems in that - and have no idea what exactly wrong. check stats for sure (lust/followers/interest)

ps same as previous promotion just smoking with becky at 4th action of party (instead of jay)

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes