Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Can someone please explain to me why I cant finish trigger sister with benefits. I have the secondary interests set correctly. I am supposed to visit the bar att 22.00 with car keys and meet gina there and drink 3 drinks. But when i am in the bar I cannot drink, only dance. If I drink alone it says "cant do it, dont want to bandwagon with Gina whilst working" Why?
what AT is Gina currently at?

Terba

Apr 24, 2020
What am I missing here? Have all the stats for Becky (I think, it says -30 max and I have -38)
During yoga (8 AM) nothing happens.
Also Jesse does not show at the park at weekend nights (Charlie is Casual Fling ofc)
It says -40 or less dominance... you have -50 ... if my math correct you have -10 to much

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Can anyone help, Gina is currently at " Sister with Benefits" to upgrade her into " hot and bothered" need sensual and creeper as secondary interests. I have them at 100% but unable to suggests() those to her while shes in her room with laptop. Is it done in some other location or are thete other triggering factors?

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Can anyone help, Gina is currently at " Sister with Benefits" to upgrade her into " hot and bothered" need sensual and creeper as secondary interests. I have them at 100% but unable to suggests() those to her while shes in her room with laptop. Is it done in some other location or are thete other triggering factors?
When Gina is working at the bar her encourage behavior button will be at that location.

Last edited:
Reactions: sabu6

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Odd... I swear I just saw a Concentration+1 xp gain, but checking it, the skill is still at 100xp (Gamer starter skillset)
EDIT::
Nvm it was Communication

Last edited:

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I've managed to see all the new stuff without cheat use of any kind, took a lot of hours but was worth it IMO ;)
Have played this for a long time and enjoy the game even as the grind can be frustrating, especially if you miss something to tricker a particular event or scene.

New players would have to spend many.. many hours to reach this point, luckily for me I had my full save with maximum interest grinds already from last game version :p

Someone posted earlier his guide to the new stuff, I had trouble with the last Diane scene, so here is my correction with info found on the Wikia site

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lord mer

Dec 10, 2017
I can't figure out how to get downtown. Is it tied to a specific event or anything?

Last edited:

lord mer

Dec 10, 2017
when I use a save file editor too move myself to the boutique it doesn't give me an option to leave the Boutique...

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
Please tell me what I'm doing wrong.
I need to transfer Gina from Sister With Benefits to Hot and Bothered.
All the necessary conditions are met, but she constantly calls the name of the MC, which cuts off the transition to a new level. Tried with different indicators of Lust. from 30 to 70+. Checked intervals at each ten. Still the result is the same.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Please tell me what I'm doing wrong.
I need to transfer Gina from Sister With Benefits to Hot and Bothered.
All the necessary conditions are met, but she constantly calls the name of the MC, which cuts off the transition to a new level. Tried with different indicators of Lust. from 30 to 70+. Checked intervals at each ten. Still the result is the same.
I just happened to be at that point.
And it worked just fine for me.
SWB - HABS transform.png

Just to be sure...
Gina had 80 or more Relationship, 50 + interest, 50 + Lust?
And Nathan had 25 + Arousal (pink bar, top right. Also on skill sheet)?

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
I just happened to be at that point.
And it worked just fine for me.
View attachment 1694617

Just to be sure...
Gina had 80 or more Relationship, 50 + interest, 50 + Lust?
And Nathan had 25 + Arousal (pink bar, top right. Also on skill sheet)?
yes, that's the problem. 100 relationship, 60 interest and as written, tried with different Lust values. Arosual is usually 50.

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes