konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
am that unity is fraeking lagy. hate thatt engine
what if i use ATmaxed saves...what to do.
how to use cheats?k f buttonss

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Why would you want to use a windowed version? Just curious ;)
You can use alt-tab to get to desktop, or esc to get a pop up with other choices like closing the game.
how to look into tipss, i usually havve some file left bottom corner. i always play windowed because of that

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
how to look into tipss, i usually havve some file left bottom corner. i always play windowed because of that
Yeah okay a windowed version would be a little faster in such case, personally I just use alt+tab to shift between game and tips info, also in most other games tbh as I enjoy full screen visuals :cool:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
how to look at npcs stats aand statuses. k phone.
how to skip time.k it is in cheeats
eh how to interact. k sometimes ithappens.

yeah i think it is too tedious for me to follow those colored cubes with tons of statuses-words i should somehow reach. like i dont even know where/how to begin (and generally no idea about topics which are at the toolbar with icons and those you gain later, too lazy to figure it out)
ideally if there was some modder, id suggest ... dunno, the superpow-d way? i played that abit. moding there was okeish caz i was able to tweak things the way i needed. (it just became a chore so i stopped. yet i managed to toy/play through some content . )

Last edited:

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
The game freeze when i give her a talk to her and she is an imediagram sister and i give a 3rd topic. And it freezes when i try and do a massage with jesse as an alterna punk when i tried to massage her.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
What are the Chat options for Lisa? Is there a way to at least see her stats in the character screen?
What about the other girls???

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
What are the Chat options for Lisa? Is there a way to at least see her stats in the character screen?
What about the other girls???
What triggers them getting added to the character list varies a bit.
In Lisa's case, it's relationship points. IIrc, 3 or 4 drinks should be enough to get her sheet added to your list.
Sally gets added when you've gotten her to take her shirt off 4 or 5 times. Give a 'fancy drink' (remember to bring Vodka to the party) as the first action at the party until she starts inviting you to stay longer.
The rest of the folks at he party unlock on one of Becky's ATs, Influencer I think.

Reactions: Grizzly^_^

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Welp...
Borrow Money from Gina when she is at the Hot and Bothered stage. At the Bar that is...
Froze the game...
Not in the, the game stops working, but more in the, this and every other button on the UI is now unclickable...

Hexxer

Oct 23, 2017
how can i exchange bans ? Becky has bitchy but needs mean for Popular sister. And how can i talk to jesse? I don't have enough submissive, i need -10 or lower dominance. How do I do this?

i Found the answer for Jesse:, but how is sex with Charly..... she only jerks me off....

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
When searching this thread and the walkthrough for how to increase the dance stat the party and bartender sister was mentioned. By far the easiest and fastest way is the stripclub. Spend like a 100$~ on drinks and you've got dance rank 1 in one day. I guess this also depends on your other bonuses, but it's still way faster.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
how can i exchange bans ? Becky has bitchy but needs mean for Popular sister. And how can i talk to jesse? I don't have enough submissive, i need -10 or lower dominance. How do I do this?

i Found the answer for Jesse:, but how is sex with Charly..... she only jerks me off....
Bans are changed automatically when the archetype changes. I don't know what you mean exactly with your question. But you only need to change the "secondary interests" that fits the archetype you are going for and then you can change the girls to another archetype. You'll need to change her to be "selfabsorbed" (healthy and rudeness) and "arrogant" (money and vanity) to make her into a popular sister.

Hexxer

Oct 23, 2017
Bans are changed automatically when the archetype changes. .......
thx, for you answer. The solution was: wait a day, then the bans are the right ones too to change the archetyp :) the next for Becky: Queen Bee or Less bitchy? What is hotter?

Reactions: Hajtand
3.00 star(s) 115 Votes