hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Loser [v0.08.00 Public]
CGRIP
(3914 images WEBP - Compressed to 80% of original quality)

-

edit: I appreciate everyone's help, you guys tried to help me play and get into this game, unfortunately I couldn't figure the game out, but to show my gratitude for your help, this cgrip is a kind peace offering, a way of saying thx for the help, despite me giving up on the game out pure frustration, lol. I got pissed, but I"m calmed down now ahha. At least people who can't figure out the game will be able to see the games excellent CG's.

Last edited:

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
This game is missing a "maid" AT, with 3 girls to manipulate in the house it's a shame I can't make them clean my room :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: MrD812

Happy4now

Aug 28, 2017
Requirement to Promote is Joint and Party Rooftop, Stuck at this, i dont know anymore, can you help me?
For anyone else stuck at this - the order is important. I fed Becky 3 Vodka drinks and THEN smoked with Jay. This changed the Jay conversation and gave you the promote button.

Reactions: SISIMEN

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Loser [v0.08.00 Public]
CGRIP
(3914 images WEBP - Compressed to 80% of original quality)

-

edit: I appreciate everyone's help trying to play the game, so this is a peace offering, a way of saying thx for the help, despite me giving up on the game out pure frustration, lol. I got pissed, but I"m calmed down now ahha. At least people who can't figure out the game will be able to see the games excellent CG's.
Hahaha , I totally understand, I keep a exelsheet with my "Ragequits" don´t sweat It ! Count is 5 Ragequits, 3 I Never play again ! and 4 times asking for Help from Mikey Sanders and Emperor ;)

Ghostman1877

Mar 29, 2020
I think I have found a bug. I am at CF Charlie with 90 relationship, 65 interest, and 100 lust. It is WED 1800 and I am in her living room. Make out option says "Already did that today" but we have not. I have seen the same message on Monday and Tuesday at that time as well. I got the Jesse bathroom scene the last time we had sex last Thursday and have been trying to repeat it since. I thought Monday was due to me saving and reloading but it has continued.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this a bug or did I miss something?
I have been meaning to report this as a bug for a while now as it's been in the game since 0.6 but I kept forgetting.

Charlie sexytimes is for some reason linked to the 'grab a snack' mechanic in the kitchen.

So if you have a snack during the day you will be unable to make out with Charlie and vice versa, maybe the dev figures eating Charlie counts as a snack? :p

Reactions: EmperorGus

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I have been meaning to report this as a bug for a while now as it's been in the game since 0.6 but I kept forgetting.

Charlie sexytimes is for some reason linked to the 'grab a snack' mechanic in the kitchen.

So if you have a snack during the day you will be unable to make out with Charlie and vice versa, maybe the dev figures eating Charlie counts as a snack? :p
I know something funky is going on there, but hadn't tracked it down yet. So thank you.
(y)

Reactions: Ghostman1877

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
A message for anyone looking for super slutty paths with gangbangs, public use or hardcore sharing type stuff.

They're not in the game yet.

I've heard the dev wants to do all the romance/solo paths first.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: bhrz and 1Teddy1

sleep dream

Jun 1, 2020
As my mother tongue is not English, I can only give up this complicated game. Who can help me with ‘sister passed out’ and ‘mother passed out’ saves? Thank you very much.

Ghostman1877

Mar 29, 2020
I am a bit stuck with Gina at the moment.

I have gone back to 'Bartender sister' AT to see the additional content but I can't figure out how to transition back to 'Sister with benefits'.

The hint is only telling me how to get to 'Sister with benefits' from 'Brother fucker' and the original way of changing her AT (Fri/Sat night in the living room with rot gut whiskey doesn't work)

Any help would be appreciated before I start altering the save file out of frustration lol.

Edit. Nevermind, I worked it out, it is exactly the same way as moving from 'Brother fucker' to 'Sister with benefits' - be at the bar at 22:00 and buy 3 shots.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
As my mother tongue is not English, I can only give up this complicated game. Who can help me with ‘sister passed out’ and ‘mother passed out’ saves? Thank you very much.
Would like to help if i could.
Can be helpful to let users here know Your native language.
More efficient in assisting You with help needed.

Best wishes to You and Everyone~ (y)

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes