Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
So in the beginning of the game you have to be a cleaning bitch boy who gives the women gifts? Basically a real nice guy, gentleman and upstanding son?
Basically yeah. Cleaning helps out with improving relationships with characters which you can then sacrifice to ask for money (which is your main source of income in the beginning). Also if I'm correct Gina has a special scene when you are cleaning the bathroom while she is getting ready for work.

Reactions: hakarlman

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Just to play Devil's Advocate...
Doesn't it work both ways?

Nathan has to learn things and change to get, and keep, the women interested.
Gina's interested in someone who's Charming, so Nat has to learn to be Charismatic.
Diane's interested in being Orderly and Civil, so Nat has to learn that (or learn to fake it well :p )

Throughout the game the women are changing, so Nathan has to keep changing too in order to keep up.

Couldn't we just as easily say the women are manipulating him? ;)
I would agree with this if not for the game mechanic. The game mechanic is one in which you as the player figure out what you want to do and you then go to the women and deliberately do things with a specific goal in mind. It is very calculated.

I do agree that in the process the player also manipulates Nathan.

Ultimately I think the game is a manipulation simulator. The player takes a very, very active role in the manipulation.

I am pretty sure that if I figured out how to manipulate my sister into having sex with me by slowly bringing up subjects that would steer her towards incest that no one would somehow think my sister was also to blame.

In Corruption or Lab Rats II or Take Over you use drugs to manipulate the women. In Loser you use conversation.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
How do you raise the unhealthy skill? It's at the lowest possible amount right now. I can't grab a coke.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
How do you raise the unhealthy skill? It's at the lowest possible amount right now. I can't grab a coke.
Eventually you will find some topics that are unhealthy. Then you work those into conversations.

There are several ways to get unhealthy topics. Just keep playing and you will get some. Also, look in the store. You can manipulate your mother into giving you lots of money and then you can buy a lot of stuff in the store to speed things up.

The loop of manipulation your mother/father/sisters, making them give you money, buying effective stuff in store, doing more manipulation, and making them give you more money, and buying more stuff in the store is a very quick way to get everything you need.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Eventually you will find some topics that are unhealthy. Then you work those into conversations.

There are several ways to get unhealthy topics. Just keep playing and you will get some. Also, look in the store. You can manipulate your mother into giving you lots of money and then you can buy a lot of stuff in the store to speed things up.

The loop of manipulation your mother/father/sisters, making them give you money, buying effective stuff in store, doing more manipulation, and making them give you more money, and buying more stuff in the store is a very quick way to get everything you need.
How do you get to the store? When I go outside, I can only go to the park?

Jul 9, 2021
I'm about to pull my hair out with this update.
Trying to get some of these new ATs moving and keep botching it up in trying to raise skills for the girls. It seems like for almost every one of the new ATs, a skill that they need is packaged only with a skill they hate so you end up getting nowhere. Tilley is especially frustrating because one of the skills she needs is Aggressive. Aggressive is the same as Competitive, and Competitive is one of her bans so how the hell do you get that skill up for her?!?!
Ugh, driving me batshit.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
If you talk to Gina she can drop an Alcohol Topic which you can burn for Unhealthy exp. Also you can give Diane Candy since Candy has the Cheap Gift and Unhealthy tag. Check your Computer.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
If you talk to Gina she can drop an Alcohol Topic which you can burn for Unhealthy exp. Also you can give Diane Candy since Candy has the Cheap Gift and Unhealthy tag. Check your Computer.
The only problem is I can't speak to Diane because she's always cleaning the living room. I don't want to clean. The game can't possibly be that bad where the title is "loser" yet it forces you to be responsible and clean the room?

I was able to embrace the lazy lifestyle in the character screen, so hopefully I shouldn't have to clean the living room.

Is there anyway to talk to diane outside of the living room, without ever having to clean anything?

Last edited:

lhzz

Feb 4, 2019
DIANE
AT:RESIGNED MOTHER
weekday16:00 parents bedroom

It shows that I get EATING PUSSY after massaging her, but I actually get MASTURBATION

It is very very time consuming to get Jesse's interest to 40...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Here somebody asked Ginas requiremets In the Bathroom 11:00 AT Brother Crusher / Brother Lover
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
I'm about to pull my hair out with this update.
Trying to get some of these new ATs moving and keep botching it up in trying to raise skills for the girls. It seems like for almost every one of the new ATs, a skill that they need is packaged only with a skill they hate so you end up getting nowhere. Tilley is especially frustrating because one of the skills she needs is Aggressive. Aggressive is the same as Competitive, and Competitive is one of her bans so how the hell do you get that skill up for her?!?!
Ugh, driving me batshit.
Uhhhh..... just don't use topics with a Competitive tag, only use the Aggressive tag. Even though the tags fall under the Aggression skill only Competitive is a Ban word for Tilley. Tags that are colored golden red (i.e. Order, Incivility, Sexual) that are also a Ban word will have all words associated with that Tag also Banned.

The only problem is I can't speak to Diane because she's always cleaning the living room. I don't refuse to clean. The game can't possibly be that bad where the title is "loser" yet it forces you to be responsible and clean the room?

I was able to embrace the lazy lifestyle in the character screen, so hopefully I shouldn't have to clean the living room.
Well isn't being everyone's Bitch Boy asking for money kinda make you a Loser too? yeah sorry man you need to clean up the Living room to talk to her. you could just leave it Messy and it should be fine. Also, once you get to level 2 Laziness you get the Half-Ass Cleaning action which could help you roleplay as Lazy person
DIANE
AT:RESIGNED MOTHER
weekday16:00 parents bedroom

It shows that I get EATING PUSSY after massaging her, but I actually get MASTURBATION

It is very very time consuming to get Jesse's interest to 40...
Have you already made Jesse embrace Slutty? If so hit her with a bunch of topics with Exhibitionism.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Uhhhh..... just don't use topics with a Competitive tag, only use the Aggressive tag. Even though the tags fall under the Aggression skill only Competitive is a Ban word for Tilley. Tags that are colored golden red (i.e. Order, Incivility, Sexual) that are also a Ban word will have all words associated with that Tag also Banned.

Well isn't being everyone's Bitch Boy asking for money kinda make you a Loser too? yeah sorry man you need to clean up the Living room to talk to her. you could just leave it Messy and it should be fine. Also, once you get to level 2 Laziness you get the Half-Ass Cleaning action which could help you roleplay as Lazy person

Have you already made Jesse embrace Slutty? If so hit her with a bunch of topics with Exhibitionism.
Bro, the game FORCES you to clean. It's supposed to be open ended with multiple styles of roleplay, but YOU HAVE TO CLEAN? WTF lol.

EDIT: Looks like you can lazily clean the living room, so I guess this'll have to do.

1659931889776.png

EDIT: I WAS WRONG, you don't have to clean the room to talk to Diane. You can talk to her in this room!
1659933064319.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

zhector43

Jan 3, 2018
How do you change Gina's secondary interest when she's on the sister with benefits archetype? I can't find that option during any interaction.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Bro, the game FORCES you to clean. It's supposed to be open ended with multiple styles of roleplay, but YOU HAVE TO CLEAN? WTF lol.

EDIT: Looks like you can lazily clean the living room, so I guess this'll have to do.

View attachment 1971920
You can also embrace laziness in the lifestyle section of your skill tab. I have never tried going the lazy route.

I usually embrace order for the perks, at least in the early game. Every time I play I try to try doing some different stuff.

Every time I play through a new game I discover some new scenes that I have never seen before. There are a lot of little things that happen depending on your play style.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
You can also embrace laziness in the lifestyle section of your skill tab. I have never tried going the lazy route.

I usually embrace order for the perks, at least in the early game. Every time I play I try to try doing some different stuff.

Every time I play through a new game I discover some new scenes that I have never seen before. There are a lot of little things that happen depending on your play style.
Its super useful to embrace Laziness when starting a new run. yes all of the negative attributes sucks, but you get Sneak xp whenever you do Half-Ass Cleaning and that skill was super slow to get when I started playing this game before Lifestyles were added.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Is there a way to avoid getting order? God damn it.

EDIT: Jesus man, I've been playing for like 4 hours and I haven't unlocked any sex scenes. This fucking game. I'm about to give up. The developer who made this game is a fucking clueless giant idiot.

The only sexual scenes I've seen so far is of the mom reading a book in her panties and green shirt, and her having sex with the husband. After four fucking hours.

Piece of shit game.

The game shouldn't call it LOSER, if the SON is a good boy who cleans his room and cleans everyone's room and is the house cleaning bitch.

There's got to be a way to avoid gaining romance, avoid gaining order, and avoid being the house maid bitch boy.

If this was a femdom game, then yes, we'd clean the house like a sissy bitch, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1Teddy1
3.00 star(s) 112 Votes