xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I have to act like a simp and cuck to get her relations up?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It depends, how you see it and how you take it, you act more like a DM5 archtype Of Dark Empatic or Narcisist with a Machiavelic strategie
, My friend you even Drug her and manipulate her the way you wan´t

Reactions: hakarlman

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
He should add a manipulate path, where you act like you're being nice, but only to trick her into having sex with the MC. The game claims the MC is a loser, so how do I go down that path?
Trust me, you will have plenty of chances to be an asshole.

And, ultimately, manipulating everyone into doing what you want is pretty much the main mechanic.

Manipulation is generally about focusing on what people want and figuring out how to utilize that to accomplish your goals.

This is a manipulation/corruption game.

Reactions: hakarlman

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It depends, how you see it and how you take it
That's the thing. The game should clearly reflect EVIL choices and decisions.

, you act more like a DM5 archtype Of Dark Empatic or Narcisist with a Machiavelic strategie
Hmmm. By increasing relations we're acting like a nice, civil and good boy son.

, My friend you even Drug her and manipulate her the way you wan´t
LOL DAMN. So in order to drug her, you have to get her relations up? What?

Reactions: xapican

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Trust me, you will have plenty of chances to be an asshole.

And, ultimately, manipulating everyone into doing what you want is pretty much the main mechanic.

Manipulation is generally about focusing on what people want and figuring out how to utilize that to accomplish your goals.

This is a manipulation/corruption game.
See, this sounds good, but where in the game does it actually tell you that you're being manipulative?

I have no problem increasing relations, if it clearly says that you're only doing it to be manipulative. The game has to reflect that, or else I'm just making stuff up that doesn't exist in the game.

Reactions: 1Teddy1 and xapican

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
:ROFLMAO: My character eats unhealthy, while jacking off all day, and playing video games. There should be a loser way to get the women. He also never showers, never cleans and his room is a disaster.

Damn it. I hate hate hate playing a nice romantic style character. It sucks the game forces you to be nice to the mom. The CG gives the impression you can be evil, but the gameplay seems like I have to act like a simp and cuck to get her relations up?
Well its not real romance per se. I see it as being civil while waiting for the perfect moment strike. The current routes that are being developed right now for Gina is a Girlfriend route (Baal is working on a Stripper Route for a $30 donator), Diane has a Neglected route (you can drug her in Boozer AT and you can Dominate her in sex if you find the right trigger and have the right topic), and with Becky you push her to do alcohol, then weed, then drugs. But Jesse would be perfect for you. You treat her like a total asshole and you can even trade a joint for a blowjob and use her face like a sex toy.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
See, this sounds good, but where in the game does it actually tell you that you're being manipulative?

I have no problem increasing relations, if it clearly says that you're only doing it to be manipulative. The game has to reflect that, or else I'm just making stuff up that doesn't exist in the game.
You will see.

You can do a LOT of terrible things. This is not a romance game.

You are literally changing their personalities through a very slow process of manipulation.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020

So the manipulation would come in the form of the Arch Type change scene. Diane's Cosmopolitan AT transformation to her Restrained AT is an example. Don't want to give a whole lot from that scene, but after that Diane wants to avoid you afterwards (but you can still have conversations with her).

Last edited:

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
I have never understood why this game lacks the "manipulation" and "corruption" tags.

The entire mechanic is learning how to manipulate everyone around you to do what you want.

Every path is just a different shade of domination. Some paths are more explicitly dark than others, but ultimately you take control of everyone, and force them to become who you want through various shades of manipulation.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
I have never understood why this game lacks the "manipulation" and "corruption" tags.

The entire mechanic is learning how to manipulate everyone around you to do what you want.

Every path is just a different shade of domination. Some paths are more explicitly dark than others, but ultimately you take control of everyone, and force them to become who you want through various shades of manipulation.
Well not every planned Arch Type will have you dominating them, Boozer Diane is an example. She mostly has scenes in which she dominates you except one scene that needs a special trigger and topic needed.

I agree that a corruption tagg is needed....actually now that I think about it, a lot of tags are missing that could be added.

Reactions: xapican

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Well not every planned Arch Type will have you dominating them, Boozer Diane is an example. She mostly has scenes in which she dominates you except one scene that needs a special trigger and topic needed.

I agree that a corruption tagg is needed....actually now that I think about it, a lot of tags are missing that could be added.
Because of the way the conversation mechanic works I think all AT's are a form of domination.

Essentially, you figure out how to change people. You talk about things they like, while working in topics that will corrupt them into changing their behavior.

Once you have spent enough time manipulating them, then you literally force them to change.

No one in the game chooses to change on their own. Everything that happens is directly related to active manipulation on the player's part. The game mechanic is literally simulating mental domination and manipulation.

I don't see how this can be seen as anything less than some sort of mental domination.

As the player you literally plan out your manipulation. You figure out what you need to do, and then you set about putting it into action. It is pretty dark if you really think about it.

In most VNs you have some choices to make, but you don't necessarily know what the outcome will be. In Loser you actually strategize the best method to implement these changes. The corruption in Loser is player driven in a very tangible way.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
How do you talk to the mom without cleaning? I've reached a point where she's always cleaning.

Is there a way to play the game without having to clean?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Essentially, you figure out how to change people. You talk about things they like, while working in topics that will corrupt them into changing their behavior.

Once you have spent enough time manipulating them, then you literally force them to change.
Caracteristic of a Personality disorder similar to Gaslighting, yes I love the deepness of the game and that you are a predator in disguise

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
How do you talk to the mom without cleaning? I've reached a point where she's always cleaning.

later on yes she even will clean the Livingroom for you but you won´t like that, because you need the topic order to fuck her in her bathroom on Resinged Mother AT

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
ah fuck i completely forgot how to play the game properly. 9/10 chance i upped a stat that needs to be negative for the new AT. I hope I can easily gain whatever topics I need. Even more of the infinite topics would be great.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Because of the way the conversation mechanic works I think all AT's are a form of domination.

No one in the game chooses to change on their own. Everything that happens is directly related to active manipulation on the player's part. The game mechanic is literally simulating mental domination and manipulation.

I don't see how this can be seen as anything less than some sort of mental domination.

As the player you literally plan out your manipulation. You figure out what you need to do, and then you set about putting it into action. It is pretty dark if you really think about it.

In most VNs you have some choices to make, but you don't necessarily know what the outcome will be. In Loser you actually strategize the best method to implement these changes. The corruption in Loser is player driven in a very tangible way.
Just to play Devil's Advocate...
Doesn't it work both ways?

Nathan has to learn things and change to get, and keep, the women interested.
Gina's interested in someone who's Charming, so Nat has to learn to be Charismatic.
Diane's interested in being Orderly and Civil, so Nat has to learn that (or learn to fake it well :p )

Throughout the game the women are changing, so Nathan has to keep changing too in order to keep up.

Couldn't we just as easily say the women are manipulating him? ;)

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
later on yes she even will clean the Livingroom for you but you won´t like that, because you need the topic order to fuck her in her bathroom on Resinged Mother AT
So are we forced to clean the living room in the beginning? Do I HAVE to clean it?

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020

ah shit lol I think you are gonna have to clean. also pro tip give Diane lots of Fashion Magazines it will help with Becky's AT change.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
ah shit lol I think you are gonna have to clean. also pro tip give Diane lots of Fashion Magazines it will help with Becky's AT change.
So in the beginning of the game you have to be a cleaning bitch boy who gives the women gifts? Basically a real nice guy, gentleman and upstanding son?

The title of the game is LOSER. A loser doesn't clean, lol. I would be breaking the RP.

Reactions: 1Teddy1
3.00 star(s) 112 Votes