FurFan

May 4, 2017
Please let the hotbar hold the topic and item stacks. Being forced to go back to the room each time I need to restock a single item I have multiple of kills my enjoyment of this game. Good luck to the developer. I hope you figure out something more user friendly concerning the hotbar.

henaiboy

Jun 4, 2019
i figured out how to change the values for anybody who wants to know,

to change the values and xp amounts you just need to open the save file using notepad and or notepad++ unlike previous versions which needed the use of save editor due to formatting issues

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Cheats for v0.08.00 (windows x64)
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "Loser_Data\Managed"

Added a menu and a character debugger (WIP)
press "c" to open the menu

View attachment 1965692
1659639113154.png

or use the usual hotkeys

F1 or 1 toggle focus/health/stamina at max
F2 or 2 add 10k cash
F3 or 3 add one level to the main skills
F4 or 4 add 100 exp to all 40 secondary skills
F5 or 5 to advance one hour
F6 or 6 to go back one hour
F7 or 7 toogle speed x5 (transitions are much faster)

(plus xeph555 cheats)
F8/8 to make all skills of all character at max, should help to change archetype of character
F9/9 reset all variables of all characters, 999 followers and 100 to all stats
F10/0 reset all variables of all characters, 999 followers and -100 to all stats

or
the infinite focus/health/stamina one cant be set true ok Idk what I've done but all characters have -100 at everything

Last edited:

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
Great concept but unnecessarily tedious. Why I have to “prepare” limited topics when I get out of my bedroom? So unrealistic... Common young and healthy human brain can bring enough topics anywhere anytime. The game will be much more fun and focused if this kind of unreasonable limitations are lifted.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
So if the dev is working on Superpowered 2, great. Let me quote a douche, but a successful douche, it's regarding restaurants, but can apply to any business

If you find a successful format for your restaurant, DON'T TOUCH IT!
I've been in this business for decades and do not fully understand it.

--Gordon Ramsay

Superpowered is a great recipe. Don't fuck it up trying to make it better

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Great concept but unnecessarily tedious. Why I have to “prepare” limited topics when I get out of my bedroom? So unrealistic... Common young and healthy human brain can bring enough topics anywhere anytime. The game will be much more fun and focused if this kind of unreasonable limitations are lifted.
I don’t know what you are talking about. I always put conversation topics (note cards) in my fanny pack before I leave my house.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
well fuck this, this game is by far the worst game I've downloaded in this site since I joined even with cheats Idk what the fuck Im suppose to do and on top of that the game is so fucking slow I hope someone decides to port this game to renpy and make it playable and worst part is that the girls looks amazing

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
About new save system - it's better in terms of file quantity (which is good), but saving takes more time now, so optimization is definitely needed.
Also, something is missing in save file, what are those cubes - supposed to be month?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Stacy hasn’t been fully added to the game yet. all you can do with her is build Relationship with her while working at the gym. Also you are playing the .08 version, Baal just forgot to change .07.96 from the Main Menu.
I can workout there, but cannot work for some reason. Even though she said I can. I have no idea for now why not, which conditions are not met...

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
About new save system - it's better in terms of file quantity (which is good), but saving takes more time now, so optimization is definitely needed.
Also, something is missing in save file, what are those cubes - supposed to be month?

I can workout there, but cannot work for some reason. Even though she said I can. I have no idea for now why not, which conditions are not met...
yeah the cubes is supposed to be the month. Am I right to assume English is not your native language?

As for the Gym job you should be able to work there if you have Fitness at level 2. You can't work at the Gym when it's 12:00 or later, it has to be in the morning.

Reactions: xapican and Argrond

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Always hysterical to read the new round of complaints about Loser every time a new version drops.

Essentially boiling down to: What the fuck? Why are there game mechanics in my game?
Bahahahahahahaha
No they played the prior game. That while buggy, was very playable. There are two types of game devs
1. The dev puts most of their energy into slowing the grind down to a crawl to maximize their subscriber base. They almost always fail. Sort the game feed see who is at the top.
2. Those who try to make a good game and let the game play bring in the subscribers
And yes if the game is good I will subscribe on Patreon

I hope this dev doesn't turn superpowered 2 into a shitty grind. That would be as sad an end as Episode 9 is to the SW franchise.

Happy4now

Aug 28, 2017
I can take a look to see if I can replicate your bug when I get home. also what is your Jesse’s current AT?
Jesse AT is still ALTERNA-BITCH.

I have continued playing and the option came back on the weekend days but the next Monday was backed to not being available.

Just need another source of "Aggressive" tag since I am trying to do HaB to BF Gina and F to CF Richard (so I can progress Diane) as well as trying to convert Tilley on weekends. I am working Sales clerk for one topic Mon-Thu and mostly getting another from criminal research but the one from Jesse in the bathroom should use the least resources (1 hour and minimal Focus and Stamina since I have maxed sexual skill).

Thanks!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
With TAB you can see wich topics you have in your Toolbar in any map you are as well the Left Shift function is very usefull
Loser Kb.jpg

Reactions: EmperorGus

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I think I have found a bug. I am at CF Charlie with 90 relationship, 65 interest, and 100 lust. It is WED 1800 and I am in her living room. Make out option says "Already did that today" but we have not. I have seen the same message on Monday and Tuesday at that time as well. I got the Jesse bathroom scene the last time we had sex last Thursday and have been trying to repeat it since. I thought Monday was due to me saving and reloading but it has continued.
Is this a bug or did I miss something?
I ran into that back in v07. It's not a bug.
*If* I remember correctly; 'Making out' is a once a day thing (like Jobs), regardless of who you make out with.
So if you make out with Gina in your room in the early afternoon, you can't do it with Charlie in the evening.
Jesse AT is still ALTERNA-BITCH.

I have continued playing and the option came back on the weekend days but the next Monday was backed to not being available.

Just need another source of "Aggressive" tag since I am trying to do HaB to BF Gina and F to CF Richard (so I can progress Diane) as well as trying to convert Tilley on weekends. I am working Sales clerk for one topic Mon-Thu and mostly getting another from criminal research but the one from Jesse in the bathroom should use the least resources (1 hour and minimal Focus and Stamina since I have maxed sexual skill).

Thanks!
As I recall, to get over that hump I embraced Disorder and loitered in the park to get the Aggressive tags. (Keep in mind that there's different topics if you Loiter in the AM or the PM. I remember one of those topics having a tag that's banned by one of the people I was training. Just don't recall which atm.)
Then switched back to Order once I'd transitioned their ATs.

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes