xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
farming Moral exp from drunking Becky (god this sound so wrong)
......But it feel´s so good....:devilish::devilish::devilish:
By the way The Gym Manager Stacy :p has some content ?
yet?
and is there a plan to make her Fu...:sneaky:....romancable ?;)
Loved the new Gina content, was a bit sad that the Sleepovers from Brother Crusher were over, but like her Outfit on her AT !
Oh and is this version the same like the one on Patreon on the Title screen it shows 7.96 (the Patreon one)

Last edited:

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO SKIP THE GRIND

You can upload your save file to 'saveeditoronline' and not only boost stats and money, but you can also change character attributes so you will be able to transform characters immediately.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO SKIP THE GRIND

You can upload your save file to 'saveeditoronline' and not only boost stats and money, but you can also change character attributes so you will be able to transform characters immediately.
Unfortunately it doesn't seem like the new save system is compatible with saveditonline or at least I can't figure out how to do it.

Sep 24, 2020
Just delete the Mobile phone Tag if your game doesn't support or has never been updated
why is the mobile phone tag never updated,
make games support android but never update it's useless
Please delete tag mobile phone

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
I think I have found a bug. I am at CF Charlie with 90 relationship, 65 interest, and 100 lust. It is WED 1800 and I am in her living room. Make out option says "Already did that today" but we have not. I have seen the same message on Monday and Tuesday at that time as well. I got the Jesse bathroom scene the last time we had sex last Thursday and have been trying to repeat it since. I thought Monday was due to me saving and reloading but it has continued.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this a bug or did I miss something?
I can take a look to see if I can replicate your bug when I get home. also what is your Jesse’s current AT?
......But it feel´s so good....:devilish::devilish::devilish:
By the way The Gym Manager Stacy :p has some content ?
yet?
and is there a plan to make her Fu...:sneaky:....romancable ?;)
Loved the new Gina content, was a bit sad that the Sleepovers from Brother Crusher were over, but like her Outfit on her AT !
Oh and is this version the same like the one on Patreon on the Title screen it shows 7.96 (the Patreon one)
Stacy hasn’t been fully added to the game yet. all you can do with her is build Relationship with her while working at the gym. Also you are playing the .08 version, Baal just forgot to change .07.96 from the Main Menu.

Reactions: xapican
3.00 star(s) 112 Votes