xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
"Friday Night In the park".
you need the chocker equiped / but be carefull when purchasing there are 2 so I did buy both and equip it worked good for me
good luck ! And nice scenes by the way Kudos Baal and Team really liked the new Jesse AT

SmellyPork

Aug 2, 2017
you need the chocker equiped / but be carefull when purchasing there are 2 so I did buy both and equip it worked good for me
good luck ! And nice scenes by the way Kudos Baal and Team really liked the new Jesse AT
I have the same problem. I got everything needed even choker equipped in both topic line and pockets but she simply does not appear at the park.
And about quote "but be careful when purchasing there are 2 so I did buy both". There is only one in the shop. Or did i missed something?

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
I'm probably facing a bug. Diane is never in her room at 16:00, so I can't give her the dress.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
I have the same problem. I got everything needed even choker equipped in both topic line and pockets but she simply does not appear at the park.
And about quote "but be careful when purchasing there are 2 so I did buy both". There is only one in the shop. Or did i missed something?
Don’t think of it as Friday night, instead think of it as very early Saturday morning.

I'm probably facing a bug. Diane is never in her room at 16:00, so I can't give her the dress.
Her gift giving option is not in her room.

Qaeron

Apr 14, 2017
Haven't played this in a long while; could somebody elaborate whether the 2 top UX anti-patterns are still in the game? #1: unskippable lag/transitions on every scene change; #2: no keyboard shortcuts (even ESC and ENTER) in a game based on heavy repetitive clicking. Thanks!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
There is only one in the shop. Or did i missed something?
Yes youre right there is only one chocker, the other is a Necklace (Not native english speaker, so no neuronal bridge, spanish: collar = Neclace or chocker )

l2002301140

Aug 16, 2019
How to increase jesse' interesting stats? .:eek:
I only found 2 ways:1、Give her a massage when she`s in her room,when you make her an orgasm, then you get +1 interest.
2、Have sex with Charlie when Jesse is home, make Charlie cum and you don`t cum yourself, then choose use the bath room, when you meet Jesse there, you get +1 interest. Since I didn`t find other ways, this is quite a long way to go to get a 40+ interest.

AL13N

Dec 26, 2021
  1. 2 DAYS AGO AT 8:55 PM
  2. Changelog Loser 0.08.00
  3. What's new? New AT's for: Gina Becky Diane Jesse Tilley Additional scenes for Becky at the friday night party. New Scrounging Action in Parents Bathroom New Save Engine New Inventory Function What's it mean? New AT's: Self Explanitory Additional scenes for Becky at the friday night party: If you've gotten your hands on different drugs, you can now give them to Becky directly and enjoy/suffer through the consequences. New Scrounging Action in Parents Bathroom: If you don't want to embrace unhealthy, but are ok with embracing the lazy lifestyle and want access to certain drugs, you can now raid your parents bathroom, and sometimes find stuff
    New Save Engine: This thing was a beast to put together. No lie, I had to tweak and recode numerous sections of code, multiple times through this dev cycle to get the new save engine to work. But it works now, and there are now 10 save slots rather than just three. That will most likely be the cap. Old save will still work, and are now located in the "Backup" folder. New Inventory Function: I've been told repeatedly how annoying it is to have to change screens to see a characters Interests and bans, while trying to setup your hotbar for the day, so I've added a screen that you can toggle off and on that shows all Interests, and Bans for each character you've unlocked.
    Görsel

4. [06:48]
    That's it? Unfortunately yes. I wanted to add in another Becky AT, but had to push that back, because her additional content at the party, and the save engine kinda ate most of my development time. There were numerous other things I wanted to add, but were also delayed due to how long the save engine took to get working properly. All in all without the new save system, (three weeks to develop + numerous bug hunts and tweaks) I could have aded in everything I originally planned, but...People had been asking for more save slots for a while now, and after making the SP2 save engine, I felt confident in making a much better one than what we had initially for Loser. So that's what I did. Contrary to some claims, I do listen to feedback.
    GIMME GIMME
  5. Mega Folder Download here Mega
  6. Dropbox Folder Download here (only use if you can't access mega)
Old saves it's doesn't work for me...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Happy4now

Aug 28, 2017
I think I have found a bug. I am at CF Charlie with 90 relationship, 65 interest, and 100 lust. It is WED 1800 and I am in her living room. Make out option says "Already did that today" but we have not. I have seen the same message on Monday and Tuesday at that time as well. I got the Jesse bathroom scene the last time we had sex last Thursday and have been trying to repeat it since. I thought Monday was due to me saving and reloading but it has continued.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this a bug or did I miss something?

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes