xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What days?
Didn´t pay Atention to the Days I was focused on Diane and entered the Bath to charge Topics (to alternate betweeen my room) and on one ocasion i had the Maid costume event, at 20:00 I could have Sex with her but it was one time only after that when I go to the Bath at that time i only could take a shower alone (how boring)
On the days she isn't in her maid dress is the day you want to Livestream at 12:00.
The Maid event Livestreaming happend, regulary but this is my first playtrough and don´t got all new events with all characters yet the only one which gave some problems to figure out was Becky (Sally´s Intoxication) but after Emperor and Sandars hinted me It worked like charm

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Skyc9 I went to the bar and was interacting with her when the change button apeared near 1:00 am (after dancing with her if I recall well) It could be that when you buy her a drink first, that it won´t trigger but that´s my wild guess (because she ask´s you if you can go to the Stripbar and she drives)

Skyc9

Sep 2, 2019
Skyc9 I went to the bar and was interacting with her when the change button apeared near 1:00 am (after dancing with her if I recall well) It could be that when you buy her a drink first, that it won´t trigger but that´s my wild guess (because she ask´s you if you can go to the Stripbar and she drives)
Thanks it worked, btw.. idk if i miss the "transform" button since i wasnt expecting to just appear.. i remembered that the transform button appears when u went home with her after her work.

Reactions: xapican

blui

Aug 25, 2017
Its on Saturday starting at 1:00. As for Gina I also see the problem. Might be a bug so I'll report it.
Had another one : Tilley's shower invasion stuck you on the last frame, continue button don't appear and disabling-enabling text window make him appear but disappear again when clicking on it (on both day)

halil123

May 23, 2017
I loved the update, especially Becky and Jesse had great progressions. Diane was fine, it was a slight upgrade over the previous AT. I feel like Gina has been the same girl in the last 3 ATs, I hope she gets something interesting next. I'm glad Tilley finally got something.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Had another one : Tilley's shower invasion stuck you on the last frame, continue button don't appear and disabling-enabling text window make him appear but disappear again when clicking on it (on both day)
This one is weird. Her shower disrupt still works for me but doesn't work for other people. its been reported already.

EDIT: I FIGURED IT OUT! The Lifestyles are causing the bug. Embracing Laziness will make the scene run normally. Reporting it now.

Last edited:
Reactions: EmperorGus

BigPeePeeMan

Nov 27, 2019
Go on thursday night, stay until friday 1AM
So I'm trying this with no luck-- is there any chance that I have to have a certain lifestyle embraced or not? and do Gina's stats have to PERFECTLY match the requirements for the AT (stats on my end are just a few points higher: 87 REL, 52 lust)

blui

Aug 25, 2017
So I'm trying this with no luck-- is there any chance that I have to have a certain lifestyle embraced or not? and do Gina's stats have to PERFECTLY match the requirements for the AT (stats on my end are just a few points higher: 87 REL, 52 lust)
For brother crusher to brother lover you need 100 rel and 90 interest at least.

More generally, but I may be wrong on that one, no AT of any character have to perfectly match the indicated stats, value are always the minimum needed. :unsure:

BigPeePeeMan

Nov 27, 2019
For brother crusher to brother lover you need 100 rel and 90 interest at least.

More generally, but I may be wrong on that one, no AT of any character have to perfectly match the indicated stats, value are always the minimum needed. :unsure:
I'm trying to move from over affectionate sister to sister with benefits... maybe I'm totally going about that incorrectly. Not sure if those are just renamed crusher/ lover or something totally different. First playthrough so please be gentle with me.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I'm trying to move from over affectionate sister to sister with benefits... maybe I'm totally going about that incorrectly. Not sure if those are just renamed crusher/ lover or something totally different. First playthrough so please be gentle with me.
IIrc, the transition to SWB happens when you have the sleepover with her in your room at 2300

Reactions: BigPeePeeMan
3.00 star(s) 113 Votes