xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes, improving the Mc is always the first thing I do when I play any game with Statistics ,instead of chasing sex scenes from day 1. Improve yourself, and you will finally get all you want;)
Judging by your Avatar you had plenty, expirience with it LoL ! I´ll forgive u that you show my Delizia like that ;)
on a serious note you will find things more easier with that practice

Reactions: l2002301140
Jul 9, 2021
Had another one : Tilley's shower invasion stuck you on the last frame, continue button don't appear and disabling-enabling text window make him appear but disappear again when clicking on it (on both day)
Tilley in the shower??? I definitely missed that one, how do you trigger it?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Mikey_Boy101 Well I hate showering anyway.....:rolleyes:.....who want´s to be all clean and shiny.....:(
On an other page: Didn´t EmperorGus tell a few pages back that there will be a Bugfix in a near future ? or did I missread ?

• Hey there
Reactions: EmperorGus

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Mikey_Boy101 Well I hate showering anyway.....:rolleyes:.....who want´s to be all clean and shiny.....:(
On an other page: Didn´t EmperorGus tell a few pages back that there will be a Bugfix in a near future ? or did I missread ?
Without even looking back through my own posts I'm going to say that I said 'probably'.
Kinda of habit of mine, leaving myself an escape route by constantly using words like 'probably', 'I think', etc. :p

Here's an example:
Based on previous experience, Baal usually does a bugfix version a week or so after release. So I suspect the pattern will be the same this time and that we'll probably see a patch 'soon'.

See how many qualifiers I was able to put in those sentences? :cool:

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
EmperorGus, yes, you are absolutly right, to be cautionus if affirmations and statements, I remeber to tease you because of a funny typo you wrote "buxfix":D In German Bux is coloquial used for Shorts or pants and fix for quick so I read that day literally"probably there will be a quick pant released:D "personal sillyness nevermind,
In my case I ddn´t even seen all the new scenes in the new AT´S so I have to explore for a good time I focused in swiching AT in the first place.

Reactions: EmperorGus

cowbell321

Jun 5, 2017
I'm new to this game. How do you change the archetype? I've leveled up the some of the attributes but don't see anyway to change them. Sorry if this already answered previous pages but going through 200+ pages to find seems a lot of work. Thanks in advance.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I'm new to this game. How do you change the archetype? I've leveled up the some of the attributes but don't see anyway to change them. Sorry if this already answered previous pages but going through 200+ pages to find seems a lot of work. Thanks in advance.
Once you've gotten the appropriate stats to 100%, you need to Encourage the Secondary Interest. For that, use the Thumb Up icon you'll find in most any place you can talk to them.
Once both Secondary Interests are there, see last post.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
please add the option to rename the mc in the start of the game . Being forced to use my relatives name as the mc name really kills the game and the emersion :FacePalm:

Reactions: Manturgent

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
I can see your argument here. Problem is when you discover a skill at 50exp, you gain the Beginners Luck Bonus which helps you get to level 1 quicker. If you discover the skill the moment you get a single exp point the Beginners Luck Bonus would have to be scrapped to keep things balanced. The only solution I can think of is to lower the requirements to discover a skill from 50exp to 25exp.
We just speak of showing/not showing the skill I see no link with the beginners luck feature.

I doubt any dev needs one week of work to change somewhere "if [value]>=50 then [show the skill]" to "if [value]>0 then [show the skill]" :)

Note that I think discovered/not discovered may be a property on skills as you already can see somes (like dancing=0) for example on the MC , but it don't change the amount of work.

Last edited:

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
Decided to try this game again after a few months and it is definitely not improving my opinion. I can't upgraded Diane from repressed mother to boozer mother. And before anyone asks her stats are exactly what I need because I cheated after trying to upgrade her both monday and friday nights and failing. So any help would be great because otherwise I'm gonna be too frustrated to sleep.

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
We just speak of showing/not showing the skill I see no link with the beginners luck feature.

I doubt any dev needs one week of work to change somewhere "if [value]>=50 then [show the skill]" to "if [value]>0 then [show the skill]" :)

Note that I think discovered/not discovered may be a property on skills as you already can see somes (like dancing=0) for example on the MC , but it don't change the amount of work.
showing/not showing - that called 'unlock' in this game. and there is system attached even. for example trivia lvl one will 'show' to you 'charisma', 'fitness' and another one (can`t recall now). beginner luck works on skills you have unlocked - before they reached lvl one

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
showing/not showing - that called 'unlock' in this game. and there is system attached even. for example trivia lvl one will 'show' to you 'charisma', 'fitness' and another one (can`t recall now). beginner luck works on skills you have unlocked - before they reached lvl one
When you try to repeat something already said and correct others try at least to be precise.

Calling "showing" as "unlock" don't change anything to the fact that you are not seeing progress before having 50 (are not them "unlocked" at 1?) and that is dicouraging and diconcerting at least for me ( I don't know for others or new players, anyway it seems not a lot of new players play for long).

"beginner luck works on skills you have unlocked - before they reached lvl one" and after you reached 50.

The fact that a feature exists does not mandatory implies that it is good and it become very boring in this thread to not be able to debate with sernity on anything done by god Baal :)

Generally to make a gameplay developement advancing it's better to have objective cristiscism, fanboyism and hateboyism will never help on anything, out eventually of the money side.

Last edited:
Reactions: DragonFire

l2002301140

Aug 16, 2019
how do i get topics with exhibitionism?
Chat with Becky ,get the topic called "lingery modeling" or what, cannt remember the exact topic name. Her AT is that one before the newst AT of this update, sorry doesn`t remember the name of Becky`s AT, cause I`m not very interested in young girls like her.
And, after Becky converted to the last AT, you can take photos outside after helping with her homework three times a week.Proceed all the exposed photo scenes, you can get this topic, too.

l2002301140

Aug 16, 2019
Judging by your Avatar you had plenty, expirience with it LoL ! I´ll forgive u that you show my Delizia like that
Oh, that! That`s also a game needs a lot of skill build-ups, after which you can do a lot of "stuffs" with girls on the island. So Delizia is your favorite girl? I prefer girls like Jessica and Desire LoL

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican
3.00 star(s) 116 Votes