Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
I don't understand the mechanics of the game at all. Diane have interset such as Busy Body, Frugal, Temparate and Possible Secondary interest (active and braggart), but how to change her in other personality, where can i see them
You raise 2 topics which represent destinated interest. Once both are at 100%, you talk with a gurl and encourage her behavior (apply that interest as a secondary one for her).
Once 2 secondary interests match designated AT requirements, you will be given a hint when you hover over that AT, it tells you what you have to do, mostly description is adequate and you can figure it out on your own.
Take in account you may regress to previous ATs till some point, receiving additional content there from your higher ATs progress.

About inventory it's tricky since, for some reason, there are 2 types of items' usage - from inventory and from topics toolbar. Read attentively where exactly is that item needed, or just place in both toolbars to be sure it will work.

Last edited:

MisterKr

Dec 27, 2017
You raise 2 topics which represent destinated interest. Once both are at 100%, you talk with a gurl and encourage her behavior (apply that interest as a secondary one for her).
Once 2 secondary interest match designated AT requirements, you will be given a hint when you hover over that AT, it tells you what you have to do, mostly description is adequate and you can figure it out on your own.
Take in account you many regress to previous ATs till some point, receiving additional content there from your higher ATs progress.
That part i understand and i have a progress, but, how i can use `ephone` for Diane?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Can you help pls, i have `ephone` for Diane (Immediagrame mother) in my iventory, but how i can use ephone for her?
Please note and fully comprehend what has been stated here: https://f95zone.to/threads/loser-v0-08-00-public-night-city-productions.34576/post-8736850

On Diane's Profile where the AT is when hovering Your mouse cursor over AT requirements is helpful in most cases.
We need follow what hints are given' there.
No idea what stage of the game You're at but, are You very certain You need Immediagram Mother?

Wish i could help better but, i'd advise someone else here whom could better instruct Your direction.
Positive someone else here may help with more efficient assistance then i'm able to, in currant Your progress.
Hang In there, don't let it get to Ya'.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Once 2 secondary interests match designated AT requirements, you will be given a hint when you hover over that AT, it tells you what you have to do, mostly description is adequate and you can figure it out on your own.
Take in account you many regress to previous ATs till some point, receiving additional content there from your higher ATs progress.

About inventory it's tricky since, for some reason, there are 2 types of items' usage - from inventory and from topics toolbar. Read attentively where exactly is that item needed, or just place in both toolbars to be sure it will work.
Thank You Kindly~ (y)

Reactions: Argrond

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
That part i understand and i have a progress, but, how i can use `ephone` for Diane?
A basis to understand is that having items in inventory is not sufficient to be able to use them.

Without entering too much in the detail of the multi-bar, consider you have a main green hotbar where you can insert topics from your inventory. Only these topics can be used in dialogs.

On the same manner you have a blue hotbar where you can insert items other than topics (it's the case for your ePhone) and only the items stored in this bar can be directly used.

Reactions: xapican and MrD812

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Items are generally not that obvious and my inner fury was angry many times I've forgotten how exactly is that supposed to work.

There are several item types, some of those:
- various permanent gear which, once bought, can be used unlimited amount of times. Some - passively from inventory, some - actively from inventory hotbar.
- outfits, which are used for corresponding occasions and types of job. They have featurings (aka topics) which should match your designated activity. If not, you cannot go for that actvity, but you will be hinted what are you lacking. They are usable once moved to item hotbar. Only 1 outfit can be used at time!
- one-time items of 2 main types - supplementary and active ones.
-- active ones can be used either from item inventory (pretty much like any other gear). But can be also used as topics, for that, they have their set of featurings. For that, they have to be moved from upper hotbar to lower one.
-- supplementaries work just like permanent gear, just has to be refilled from shop (anti-sun lotion and such).

If you learn how to properly utilize those, you will get helluva less butthurt doing grind and daily schedule planning.

Reactions: EmperorGus

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Think I ran into an interesting bug during Friday night Party.

Give Jay a pink pill and then give Becky a blue pill.. at the end of the party they both sit with you and nothing happens.. meaning continue button never shows.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Added a lifestyle reset cooldown button to the cheats.
Should work correctly but still need some testing if someone has some time :)

Happy4now

Aug 28, 2017
I understand jogging with Becky has been in the game a while. But is it a bug that you don't pay the cost for doing it? When I hover over the jogging button I see in the popup that it will cost 1 hour and 6 stamina. But after jogging we end up back in the living room at 0800 and my stamina has not gone down.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Can you help pls, i have `ephone` for Diane (Immediagrame mother) in my iventory, but how i can use ephone for her?
As far as I know, the 'ephone' is just needed (on the items bar) so that you can take pictures. Like with Charlie when she's sunbathing.

I've always avoided Immediagrame Mother because I know it's a dead end, but if something there says you need the 'ephone', then my guess is there's an event where you need to take her picture. Watch for the camera icon button.
I understand jogging with Becky has been in the game a while. But is it a bug that you don't pay the cost for doing it? When I hover over the jogging button I see in the popup that it will cost 1 hour and 6 stamina. But after jogging we end up back in the living room at 0800 and my stamina has not gone down.
Is that bug back? I'm pretty sure it's been fixed before.
Some bugs just refuse to stay gone :p
Please let me know which of Becky's ATs are you seeing this on, then I'll get it added to the bugs channel.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Happy4now

Aug 28, 2017
Another possible bug: You can farm topics from Alterna-Punk Jesse (and maybe from other ATs) at 1500 and 1600.

To see it:
1. Go to Charlie's House at those times
2. Knock on the door to get scene, some XP for you and Jesse, and possible topic
3. Once in the Living Room click the leave action to end up in your front yard with no time having passed
Repeat above steps

Maybe lock Charlie's house until 1700 once you knock the first time?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I have seen it on Influencer and Clueless Sister.
TY
Think I ran into an interesting bug during Friday night Party.

Give Jay a pink pill and then give Becky a blue pill.. at the end of the party they both sit with you and nothing happens.. meaning continue button never shows.
Two of the more noteworthy bugs atm are a memory leak and saves not fully loading after starting the game.
And, if I recall correctly, that's a scene that transitions directly to another. So it probably needs more memory.

If you've got a save from just before that hang up, please try this:
Start up the game, load that save, then load it again. (The second load seems to clear up any issues).
See if the scene works.

And... just to be through... if it hangs again, have you tried tapping spacebar? That's the keystroke for continue.
Another possible bug: You can farm topics from Alterna-Punk Jesse (and maybe from other ATs) at 1500 and 1600.

To see it:
1. Go to Charlie's House at those times
2. Knock on the door to get scene, some XP for you and Jesse, and possible topic
3. Once in the Living Room click the leave action to end up in your front yard with no time having passed
Repeat above steps

Maybe lock Charlie's house until 1700 once you knock the first time?
I'll add that one to the list also, thanks.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Btw, know this was already mentioned as someone else has experienced and now have had it happen to me as well.
Game freezes for me when Tilley comes into the restroom while MC's showering.
No way to continue, had to End Task one time then Alt + F4'd the secound test.

Just FYI heads up.

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes