Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
What actually makes a character swap to a new archetype? I've got a couple characters lined up with secondary interests so that they have all three necessary interests for an archetype swap, and I can talk to those characters to push them towards swapping, but the the next day they're always the same starting archetype. Is it just something you have to do over and over until it sticks?
Use the new version with the bugfix.
Update 0.03.03 windows 64bit is now finished uploading on Mega and Dropbox.

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
I believe that this game is easy to be played only by dev.... without any real hint and an increase xp gain method it is not possible to play

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think there is some issue with the save games. It doesn't seem to save my progress and if I exit and reload some of the girls seem to randomly get assigned to different archetypes. For instance the game I just tried starting on the new version has Gina start off as a Cool Sister. Not that I mind the free progress with Gina, but not being able to save my real progress is an issue unless I just leave the game open forever.

Noscroll

Donor
May 8, 2017
I tried to up my dance skill from 20 to 99 so it stay same charcter lenght, sam skill level, just saving about 3 months ingame parting as its only way to inrcreas dance is once a week friday and you can get about 4xp*2 times. But same happened to me. This time i had no secondary save so i have to start from begining. yey. //this worse than dying in fire//
The save files are incredibly finicky. Editing them with a normal text editor, or even with something like Notepad++, is going to cause you grief more often than not. Make a copy and use an actual Unity save file editor.

Works to edit the file, as long as you keep the 'formatting' the same (don't delete /// for example). Don't need to keep the same character length, can make dancing skill from 20 to 601 (dancing level 3) in a single go. Note that your skill won't actually rank up until you get xp again, so do it before the party Friday and dance twice during the party to max your dance skill if that is your goal.

Works on money, all the girls skills, etc etc, although certain values are either out of bounds or meaningless. MC skills go from 0 to 640 for example (101 being rank 1, 301 being rank 2, 601 being rank 3), but girls skills are 0 to 100.

So if the grind is too much, there you go.

Last edited:

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
My save has become corrupted as well. Every time I try to switch Gina over to Bartender Sister the saves no longer work. I've went from Monday (which is the day I switch her AT) three times already. Keep progressing to like Friday and when I save and reload the game I'm right back to Monday. I'm running the game on Windows. Never had an issue where the save stopped registering like this before.

Edit: Alrighty, so looking further at the game, all character progress is saved as well as skills and money spent (the video gaming exp I've gotten through the 2 weeks of days not saving have saved). However, again the days are not saving. So I can improve my skills, the other characters stats (such as incest on Gina has went up) but the days will no longer progress as well as the AT won't permanently change).

Last edited:

Noscroll

Donor
May 8, 2017
My save has become corrupted as well. Every time I try to switch Gina over to Bartender Sister the saves no longer work. I've went from Monday (which is the day I switch her AT) three times already. Keep progressing to like Friday and when I save and reload the game I'm right back to Monday. I'm running the game on Windows. Never had an issue where the save stopped registering like this before.

Edit: Alrighty, so looking further at the game, all character progress is saved as well as skills and money spent (the video gaming exp I've gotten through the 2 weeks of days not saving have saved). However, again the days are not saving. So I can improve my skills, the other characters stats (such as incest on Gina has went up) but the days will no longer progress as well as the AT won't permanently change).
Developer posted an update that fixes this issue. Download v3.03

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Developer posted an update that fixes this issue. Download v3.03
I'm running v3.03, I downloaded it and overwrote my game the minute he uploaded it. So unless the 3.02 and 3.03 saves weren't compatible and that corrupted my whole game that wasn't the same bug.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Saving is pretty much useless, just got v3.03 from Patreon and started a new game, saved and reloaded, and got to a completely different point lol.

Reactions: Stonerbank

cchance

Mar 7, 2018
Glad to see anyone move off Renpy.

I like the looks of this and gave it a shot but I'm not feeling the need to play it yet.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
From what I've noticed after messing around with the saves a bit more it looks like the game will load an edited save as long as you use something like saveeditonline or whatever that doesn't mess up the formatting. I initially tried editing with notepad++ and the game wouldn't load those. I think the in game save function is messed up though so I just gave myself 601 to all stats via the editor to play around a bit.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
From what I've noticed after messing around with the saves a bit more it looks like the game will load an edited save as long as you use something like saveeditonline or whatever that doesn't mess up the formatting. I initially tried editing with notepad++ and the game wouldn't load those. I think the in game save function is messed up though so I just gave myself 601 to all stats via the editor to play around a bit.
Where does the game save to? Might need to edit them myself.

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018

What version did you originally start that 'save' on? He redid the save system in .3, so if you have a save from .2, you'll need to start the game over from brand new.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I think there is some issue with the save games. It doesn't seem to save my progress and if I exit and reload some of the girls seem to randomly get assigned to different archetypes. For instance the game I just tried starting on the new version has Gina start off as a Cool Sister. Not that I mind the free progress with Gina, but not being able to save my real progress is an issue unless I just leave the game open forever.
Son of a ...lol...Sorry I left the testing code in i used to find the bug I fixed with transforms.
This is why I shouldn't bug hunt while livestreaming a render session. My bad. I'll get a fix out for that.

Reactions: khumak

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
How do I actually interact with Charlie? I can give her gift cards to make her come out of her house, but then she just stands there with no options available. I can also do the photoshoot or lotioning on the weekends, but nothing seems to come of it. For that matter, what unlocks her daughter? Or, like, any of the other characters outside of the family?

Noscroll

Donor
May 8, 2017
How do I actually interact with Charlie? I can give her gift cards to make her come out of her house, but then she just stands there with no options available. I can also do the photoshoot or lotioning on the weekends, but nothing seems to come of it. For that matter, what unlocks her daughter? Or, like, any of the other characters outside of the family?
Switch Charlie's archetype (AT) to Reawakened Widow to interact more with her. Jessie (the daughter) is not implemented yet, she just serves to cockblock you. For that matter, none of the characters outside the family other than Charlie are implemented (fully) yet.

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
Sure but how do I swap her archetype? I can't even get to a screen that lets me use Talk with her, let alone one to give her new personality traits.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I believe that this game is easy to be played only by dev.... without any real hint and an increase xp gain method it is not possible to play
I was about to make a post to say the same thing. Just drops you in your bedroom at night, no tasks, or quests, or anything. It's very clear that this is one of those games that needs a walk-through. Dev, you need to do something with that, at least implement a hint system...game is unplayable as is.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Oh my, this game is literally unplayable. On so many levels.
  1. First and foremost: the UI is giving me cancer! Inconsistent, too many colors, too many different font sizes (from "too small, can't read" to "in your face!") etc. -- I hate it!
  2. No clues whatsoever on what to do. Can't find a task list or hints.
  3. Way too many stats to check/improve/work on
  4. Music is changing constantly if you move from one room to another, this is so annoying
  5. In some rooms (i.e. empty Living room) you can see some kind of interface shining through
  6. Many more things I already forgot because I rage quit.
I'm not playing this anymore. No way.

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes