Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Ok another one, not biggie just for the bottom of low priority to do list. :) The loading quick hot key acts weird. when I reload it sort out the permanent topics, but removes all temporary topics even those who are part of the saved configuration and even in the right slot, I just not used it. HOWEVER if i click any of the temporary topics just to selevt it, it moves back all of the relevant to the slot immediately without selecting the slot, or the second, third topic....

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I've fixed the issue. I've started uploading the fix, but it may take a bit, since I'm also livestreaming, so my bandwidth is limited at best.

Reactions: Johny Alfa

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Ok another one, not biggie just for the bottom of low priority to do list. :) The loading quick hot key acts weird. when I reload it sort out the permanent topics, but removes all temporary topics even those who are part of the saved configuration and even in the right slot, I just not used it. HOWEVER if i click any of the temporary topics just to selevt it, it moves back all of the relevant to the slot immediately without selecting the slot, or the second, third topic....
The Load hotbar buttons work like this.
Push the button.
All items on your hotbar are removed.
All items in your save are loaded one button at a time with a 0.2 second delay between each button.
Scene updated visuals.

If your computer is a little slow, the scene may update visuals before the buttons are finshed updating on the hotbar, but they should still be on the actual hotbar.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Update 0.03.03 windows 64bit is now finished uploading on Mega and Dropbox.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Is there a way to cheat because I have spent over three hours on this impossible game and I haven't gotten any where.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Is there a way to cheat because I have spent over three hours on this impossible game and I haven't gotten any where.
1) Yes, you can edit the save game (its called eat.shit) if you find it. 2) Its still a very early game so not a great amount of xxx content in it. 3) You can avoid the long grind as most skills are related mechanics what not implemented or just don't have a real function.

Reactions: Nigthshadow

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
1) Yes, you can edit the save game (its called eat.shit) if you find it. 2) Its still a very early game so not a great amount of xxx content in it. 3) You can avoid the long grind as most skills are related mechanics what not implemented or just don't have a real function.
1)I have no idea what eat.shit is 2)From what I have expriened there is not even a kiss scene nothin not even whats in the change log is showing up if it's there I don't know how to get it and the game is seriously pissing me off.

annam

Apr 13, 2017
I look forward to the 10.5 update when there's actually stuff worth grinding for.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
Main menu volume isn't too bad. Probably the music choice.
Turned game volume down to like 15% anyway.
Enter game... holy fuck my ears! Turned windows volume to 4. Jesus lol.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
1)I have no idea what eat.shit is 2)From what I have expriened there is not even a kiss scene nothin not even whats in the change log is showing up if it's there I don't know how to get it and the game is seriously pissing me off.
0.2 you could throat fuck you sister and could have proper sex with neighbour or spy on parents when having sex thats the 3 sex scene in game. Plus plenty of other minor content like motorboting with your sister's tits, neighbor pulls up her bikini top for you... Im sure 0.3 has more but have to find it yet, its going to take a while. :)

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I thought this game was dropped. Changelog says there's new characters, which, to me, doesn't bode well for much progress with the already existing characters.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
0.2 you could throat fuck you sister and could have proper sex with neighbour or spy on parents when having sex thats the 3 sex scene in game. Plus plenty of other minor content like motorboting with your sister's tits, neighbor pulls up her bikini top for you... Im sure 0.3 has more but have to find it yet, its going to take a while. :)
All I'm seeing is my character constantly cleaning his bedroom, the living room, the bathroom and the kitchen I ant seeing nothing in this game.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
where is the save file. I look in C:\Users\[YourUserName]\AppData\LocalLow\Night City Productions\Loser". and I see no eat.shit file

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
Did the save file location/name for this game change? The thread claims there should be an "eat.shit" file in the AppData folder for Loser, but I'm not finding anything.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
All I'm seeing is my character constantly cleaning his bedroom, the living room, the bathroom and the kitchen I ant seeing nothing in this game.
Well, those give you cleaning and tidy skill. and topic, you can add topics to you hotbar in your room. Use topics to talk to people who like topic. get many more different kind of xp... Try to use other actions see what kind of xp they give, once you reach 100xp on a skill unlocks at level 1, usually with new actions. Eat emapanada every day, for example and you get lazzy skill quite soon. But you need about 20 hour gameplay to unlock the sex scenes its a long grind.

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes