Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Yes the update will be out in the next few days. I also have a Subscribestar account. If you have a version of loser you can push this button. View attachment 673711
Because I'd rather support Subscribestar over Patreon myself. Patreon is ran by a bunch of Karens, but most of my audience doesn't want to move :(
Ok nice I see it! I didn't even realize it was linked there. Hugely looking forward to this update! Subscriber #10 on SubscribeStar now (y)

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Update 0.03.02 is Live

Thanks so much, Baal7734.
I do want to ask one thing, though. How likely are Linux and Android releases?
Makes no bones to me, I'm PC Gamer.

Perhaps someone can inform the proper mod to update this post, it's a Public Release, after all.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Thanks so much, Baal7734.
I do want to ask one thing, though. How likely are Linux and Android releases?
Makes no bones to me, I'm PC Gamer.

Perhaps someone can inform the proper mod to update this post, it's a Public Release, after all.
Android...none...I had a lot of issues with the android SDK, and the 3 gig apk file size kinda rules it out anyways. As for Linux...Mega is still uploading the linux version, but it's in there. (I reported the game update...we'll see if it get's added or not)

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Question: How many times do I have to complete the online liqueur test before Gina becomes a bartender? I already paid the fee 3 times and 195$ is not easy to make in this game. Or do I do something in a wrong way?

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Question: How many times do I have to complete the online liqueur test before Gina becomes a bartender? I already paid the fee 3 times and 195$ is not easy to make in this game. Or do I do something in a wrong way?
I'm in the middle of a livestream, or I'd look into it right now. You should only need to do the liquer test once...so long as you meet the requirements.

Reactions: Johny Alfa

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
on 1 side. awww no superpowered.
on the other side. cool a promising game for me to check out.
also "Other Games" line should be added to the main post with a link to super powered.

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes