khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think Baal snuck an update in there that I didn't notice. It's been awhile since I played this so I was messing around with it and just noticed the "beginner's luck" boost that you get for a lot of the stats now. Huge reduction in grind. Very nice and wasn't there last time I played I don't think. The bug I was hitting when you sneak in and catch mom and dad fucking is also fixed.

Looking forward to the next version of course, but the current one is significantly more playable than the last one I tried.

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
Beginner's luck is nice, but it only kicks in between ~20% and 100%. When it first kicks in is whenever you first "Discover" the skill - that is, whenver it appears on your character sheet. Which is sorta weird because you'll see skill gains in certain skills before you formally discover them. Its still sometimes a pain in the ass to raise certain skills as there might only be 1-2 places during a day you can raise them, so even getting 2x the gains might mean 10% per use, which means you're still grinding through 10 days of play before you raise the skill to level 1. Grinding wouldn't be so bad if there were randomized flavor events thrown in.

I don't think it needs to be done immediately, but there still needs to be another pass through the early part of the game to make it more exciting. The first few days of the game, Loser Boy spends most of his time cleaning, sleeping, playing games, watching TV with mom, or searching for stuff on the internet. Once you've seen the event once, you've seen it all. Some variety or pay off would be pretty cool.

For instance:

Cleaning the Living Room: %5 chance each time you clean to find $1-5 bucks. A special/weekly cleaning event with Mom where you help her fold clothes. Sometimes you might pull a pair of her panties out of the pile, or a pair of one of your sisters. The panties might change as their AT changes. You can try to sneak them into your pocket for later, but risk losing relation with mom.

Outside night events where you randomly sneak around your house, maybe peeping on Charlie, or one of the other ladies in the neighborhood.

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Beginner's luck is nice, but it only kicks in between ~20% and 100%. When it first kicks in is whenever you first "Discover" the skill - that is, whenver it appears on your character sheet. Which is sorta weird because you'll see skill gains in certain skills before you formally discover them. Its still sometimes a pain in the ass to raise certain skills as there might only be 1-2 places during a day you can raise them, so even getting 2x the gains might mean 10% per use, which means you're still grinding through 10 days of play before you raise the skill to level 1. Grinding wouldn't be so bad if there were randomized flavor events thrown in.

I don't think it needs to be done immediately, but there still needs to be another pass through the early part of the game to make it more exciting. The first few days of the game, Loser Boy spends most of his time cleaning, sleeping, playing games, watching TV with mom, or searching for stuff on the internet. Once you've seen the event once, you've seen it all. Some variety or pay off would be pretty cool.

For instance:

Cleaning the Living Room: %5 chance each time you clean to find $1-5 bucks. A special/weekly cleaning event with Mom where you help her fold clothes. Sometimes you might pull a pair of her panties out of the pile, or a pair of one of your sisters. The panties might change as their AT changes. You can try to sneak them into your pocket for later, but risk losing relation with mom.

Outside night events where you randomly sneak around your house, maybe peeping on Charlie, or one of the other ladies in the neighborhood.
Yeah I found that initially it really helps to focus on getting perverted and then incest to level 1 so my early game involves a LOT of jerking off to unlock some extra options for naughty time with big sis and extra options for gaining stealth. I also focus on getting Trivia level 1 to unlock some of the other training options since I usually start as the gamer. After that your options are expanded considerably so there's more variety in what you can do.

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
Yeah I found that initially it really helps to focus on getting perverted and then incest to level 1 so my early game involves a LOT of jerking off to unlock some extra options for naughty time with big sis and extra options for gaining stealth. I also focus on getting Trivia level 1 to unlock some of the other training options since I usually start as the gamer. After that your options are expanded considerably so there's more variety in what you can do.
Yep, Gamer start, trivia, jerking off a lot, getting your naughty skills up.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Beginners luck gives a boost to skills that you've unlocked, but haven't ranked up yet. Skills now unlock if
A: another skill unlocks it
or B: You get the skill to 50 (i think) xp.

It's intended to speed up the early grind a bit....

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016

For instance:

I will be adding more actions in as the game develops, and not all of them will require skills to perform, but may require a character or timeframe, so there will be less repeat same action over and over again going on. One thing I won't be doing is adding random events...Part of the design philosophy of this game is not having RNG dictate what content you see.

Reactions: OGRey

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
Remove transitions please, checked back what I didn't like about this game and transitions slow the game down terribly.

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
I will be adding more actions in as the game develops, and not all of them will require skills to perform, but may require a character or timeframe, so there will be less repeat same action over and over again going on. One thing I won't be doing is adding random events...Part of the design philosophy of this game is not having RNG dictate what content you see.
The randomness wouldn't be with the event itself, but the reward of the event. You already (seemingly) have this with giving out conversation topics, and what topics the person you are speaking to chooses to talk to you about.

What I am suggesting is to give random rewards to the really, really mundane shit, like cleaning. Yes, cleaning at the early game gives you important skill gains, reputation, conversation topics, but once you have those skills higher, it might be fun to get a chance at finding some cash or physical reward for cleaning. Maybe thats already planned for Tidyness.

One thing though, there are some scenes, such as spying on your sister dancing, that might make the game more fun if she wasn't in the exact same pose all 25 times you spy on her to level your stealth skill. Wouldn't even need to be random, just have a counter cycle through which one you see when you spy. As of now your sister either has 7 pairs of the same underwear, or maybe just is disgusting and never changes them :)

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Remove transitions please, checked back what I didn't like about this game and transitions slow the game down terribly.
In version 0.01.00 I reduced the transition from 1 second to 0.25 second...0.25 is the shortest transition I can make without clipping into the scene load. So...you're gonna wait regardless, either for the scene to load, or for the transition to finish...I choose transition because it looks better.

Reactions: wizyy

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I've also been making some minor QOL improvements, such as increasing the scroll bar sensitivity, so that you can actually use your scroll wheel on scroll bars. Right-clicking will now hide the UI, and F12 will now toggle Fullscreen and Windowed mode.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Literally the only game I'm waiting on here :)
I wait for other games but this is one of the very few actual 'games' I wait for, so many are visual novels. I enjoy actually putting in a bit of grind and seeing my effort pay off. I enjoyed the complex system in this game and working to get progression. Greatly looking forward to the release of this update.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Why is Nathan the one responsible for all the cleaning?
Surely if the Kitchen or Bathroom are left to deteriorate, then Diane should jump down Becky's and Gina's throats respectively. I'd also imagine that we'd see Diane cleaning the living room sometimes.
I imagine it's just not coded yet but it felt a bit weird.

I tested it out once by leaving the kitchen to get really filthy and Diane never said anything to Becky.

So many skills yet so few ways to raise them.
For instance, Stealth. I can get at most +3 per day. This means that to reach level 2, it's going to take another 60-70 days.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Why is Nathan the one responsible for all the cleaning?
Surely if the Kitchen or Bathroom are left to deteriorate, then Diane should jump down Becky's and Gina's throats respectively. I'd also imagine that we'd see Diane cleaning the living room sometimes.
I imagine it's just not coded yet but it felt a bit weird.

I tested it out once by leaving the kitchen to get really filthy and Diane never said anything to Becky.

So many skills yet so few ways to raise them.
For instance, Stealth. I can get at most +3 per day. This means that to reach level 2, it's going to take another 60-70 days.
I think the cleaning stuff could use some more work as well. I like the options for the bathroom where he at least gets rewarded a bit by Gina for cleaning the bathroom once he gets his skills up to the point where he can motorboat her. Would love to see some other options like that for some of the other rooms. For instance since little sis doesn't have a job maybe he could pay her to clean the living room or his bedroom for him and that could eventually escalate to something naughty.

Maybe in addition to the mom, the sisters could be involved in the modeling path and he could buy them something slutty to clean in and take pictures of them. Basically some sort of "naughty" option for some of the tamer scenes we start off with.

Some other obvious upgrade targets would be yoga with little sis in the morning, maybe helping mom make dinner, maybe some sort of clean the kitchen event with little sis (water fight while washing the dishes together or something?)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Well, I can peek on Gina in the shower. I imagine at some point there's going to be some way to peek on Becky or Diane in similar situations.
(Okay, so you can see Becky Underwear Dancing to music)

Charlie's pretty good, though. As yet, (AFAIK) she's the only way of increasing Seduction. At an average of 2 pts per go at a cost of $5 for the suntan lotion and needing ~25 days (give or take) before beginner's luck kicks in (possibly photo shoots would help too but I don't have enough for a camera), that's a total cost of roughly $250 on Suntan lotion alone.
The phone costs about $150 if memory serves (pretty cheap for a good phone nowadays) which would equate to 15 days of not spending a penny just to afford it.
I really hope in future builds there's more effective ways to earn some money.

Uh... A question, though. What are some ways to increase the Unhealthy skill?

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Uh... A question, though. What are some ways to increase the Unhealthy skill?
Play video games, eat that first snack you have access to in the kitchen, and talk to Gina. She'll give you topics like alcohol that are unhealthy. There are more ways later but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes