nb8

Jul 22, 2017
my google translator is telling me that tenenants its arendatory,
but I suspect that this phrase has some other meaning ...

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
my google translator is telling me that tenenants its arendatory,
but I suspect that this phrase has some other meaning ...
tenet
[ˈtenət]
NOUN
tenets (plural noun)
  1. a principle or belief, especially one of the main principles of a religion or philosophy.
    It is not spelled "Tenant" (A person who pays rent)
    And it certainly isn't spelled tenenenenenenants. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Guest54 and DevilK

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Finding a blance between Grind, and meaningful progression is difficult, but I'm working on that. Last update I increased xp gains dramatically, this update I'm speeding up topic generation a bit.

As for RNG...One of my core tenets of Loser is to have very little RNG, and none of it will be detrimental to progression in anyway. So there may be occasional RNG scenes here and there, but they will be scenes that add flavor to the game, not scenes that are required to progress through a characters Archetype Transformations.
Glad to hear you're reducing the grind somewhat. On that note, there are some particular skills where it's most pronounced, like boosting stealth where there are very few ways to do it. It would be nice for cases like that to have a lower xp threshold or for the xp gains for the small number of sources that can give it increased (or maybe you're just planning to add additional events that can provide a source of xp for those).

Anyway looking forward to the next version.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Glad to hear you're reducing the grind somewhat. On that note, there are some particular skills where it's most pronounced, like boosting stealth where there are very few ways to do it. It would be nice for cases like that to have a lower xp threshold or for the xp gains for the small number of sources that can give it increased (or maybe you're just planning to add additional events that can provide a source of xp for those).

Anyway looking forward to the next version.
I added a research option for stealth that unlocks at stealth 2. and stealth/deception has been added as a secondary tag to a few topics. Ive made it more accessible, while still keeping it relatively limited. Certain traits are pretty common. I want stealth to be in the "uncommon" area. Not all over the place like healthy/unhealthy but not nearly as specific/limiteed as "incest".

Last edited:
Reactions: wizyy and khumak

dkr_fucker

Jan 16, 2018
Mmm... can you give me a hint? I can't do changes in the girls personality, I don´t have the English as my natal language and the tutoria don't help much, how I progress in the game

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
Mmm... can you give me a hint? I can't do changes in the girls personality, I don´t have the English as my natal language and the tutoria don't help much, how I progress in the game
Eh, I wouldn't bother to play available version right now, wait for a few weeks for new one with lots of improvements (and I am not sure you will be able to continue your save, I sure can't because a nasty bug ruined my save)

Reactions: Stonerbank

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
You need to promote secondary interests so that between primary and secondary interests, all interests in an archetype are covered.

For example: If an archetype has the interests: fun loving, party animal, and drunkard, and the archetype you want to shift the character to has the interests party animal, dance machine, and exhibitionist... then you need to promote the secondary interests of dance machine and exhibitionist so that the character has all 3 of the interests of the intended Archtype.

You promote interests by getting a characters 2 associated skills with that interest up to 100, and then ecourageing that interest.

You can use the character screen to figure out what skills and interests to focus on.

dkr_fucker

Jan 16, 2018
You need to promote secondary interests so that between primary and secondary interests, all interests in an archetype are covered.

For example: If an archetype has the interests: fun loving, party animal, and drunkard, and the archetype you want to shift the character to has the interests party animal, dance machine, and exhibitionist... then you need to promote the secondary interests of dance machine and exhibitionist so that the character has all 3 of the interests of the intended Archtype.

You promote interests by getting a characters 2 associated skills with that interest up to 100, and then ecourageing that interest.

You can use the character screen to figure out what skills and interests to focus on.
Thanks!

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
You need to talk to the woman using 2 emoticons with themes she likes. And the 3rd emoji with the theme you want the woman to start liking (to change archetype). If you use 1 emoticon that she likes and 2 neutral ones, the relationship goes down and interest in the neutral attributes does not evolve.
Emoticon can have 2 themes in it. Take care that there is no hated theme (to woman) along with the neutral theme in the emoticon.

Mom, at start, per example: Talk about chores, order, tidynees...themes she likes. And the third emoticon of social media or fitness. Themes that she’s neutral, but you need her to start liking. After 50+ times talking with her, It reaches 100% in a theme and you can convince her that the theme is interesting. And when you are convinced that she is interest in all themes of next archetype possible, you can make her change. The grind is immense to each change.

In version 02, it is worth focusing on evolving the older sister, which is basically where it has sexual content (good animations). But if your save survives until v03, it will need to evolve with the others at some point.

As the save of version 02.01 bugs frequently, I suggest making a copy after saving the game, every 30 minutes / 2 hours of play, to a folder of your choice. If your save fails, you can get an old save. And don't waste days / weeks of grind.

C: user / username / appdata / locallow / night city productions / loser / eatshit

I already needed to replace the buggy eatshit 2 times. After ruining the save the first time, without backup, losing 5-10 hours of gameplay, I started using copy saves. Now I lose 30 minutes of gameplay when the save doesn't work properly.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I never ran into any save corruption issues when I tried. Just the bugged event where you can watch mom/dad fucking causes the game to hang so have to avoid that one.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
You need to talk to the woman using 2 emoticons with themes she likes. And the 3rd emoji with the theme you want the woman to start liking (to change archetype). If you use 1 emoticon that she likes and 2 neutral ones, the relationship goes down and interest in the neutral attributes does not evolve.
Emoticon can have 2 themes in it. Take care that there is no hated theme (to woman) along with the neutral theme in the emoticon.

Mom, at start, per example: Talk about chores, order, tidynees...themes she likes. And the third emoticon of social media or fitness. Themes that she’s neutral, but you need her to start liking. After 50+ times talking with her, It reaches 100% in a theme and you can convince her that the theme is interesting. And when you are convinced that she is interest in all themes of next archetype possible, you can make her change. The grind is immense to each change.

In version 02, it is worth focusing on evolving the older sister, which is basically where it has sexual content (good animations). But if your save survives until v03, it will need to evolve with the others at some point.

As the save of version 02.01 bugs frequently, I suggest making a copy after saving the game, every 30 minutes / 2 hours of play, to a folder of your choice. If your save fails, you can get an old save. And don't waste days / weeks of grind.

C: user / username / appdata / locallow / night city productions / loser / eatshit

I already needed to replace the buggy eatshit 2 times. After ruining the save the first time, without backup, losing 5-10 hours of gameplay, I started using copy saves. Now I lose 30 minutes of gameplay when the save doesn't work properly.
YEah. I've replaced that save format with a new one. It seems to be a lot more stable.

Reactions: RogMR
3.00 star(s) 115 Votes