dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Do a find on the user directories on your system for the file "eat.shit".

I assume it'll have the same name on the mac as a PC.

Personally, when I save a developed game on Loser I open another instance of the game to see if the save file worked or not, then re-save if it didn't.

On one occasion I was having difficulty saving, I consumed/deleted all my temporary interests and the save just worked. I'm not sure if it made a difference, but I reasoned that less info to write into a save file left it more likely to finish before the game ended the process.

Baal is a hard working and diligent developer so I'm convinced he'll get this one fixed for the next release of Loser in February (I think).
Thanks for your answer, Elph just Looking . I am in all with you, thanks a lot.

I made a search on "eat.shit", assuming that the name was the name too. But with no results.

Baal is one of the best developers, and this game (just as the others) is a fine and nice clockwork, in all the ways. I am sure he will fix all the issues in next updates.

I think, maybe (as his work is really profesional) , maybe I passed the limits: my Diana is immediagram mother and I was trying to make her inviting now. Maybe this forced her to give me one temporary interest not available for now!

We will wait as long as necessary, no doubt. This game is really nice.

Thanks for your nice answer.

buff

May 29, 2017
Gina cool sister, Diane Immediagramer.... and the save fails!!!!

I think it could be nice if the player would have some slots to save.
Even though it looks great, I cringe whenever people do a VN in Unity. Fungus might be nice for storyboarding, but a good save-game interface is important! H-gamers tend toward completionist, and it's the nature of these games that if you want to explore the content you're going to hit some punishing results. Being able to save-scum is necessary.

Just use Ren'Py people. Don't fight it.

Reactions: Daveck and HUNUTAN

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Even though it looks great, I cringe whenever people do a VN in Unity. Fungus might be nice for storyboarding, but a good save-game interface is important! H-gamers tend toward completionist, and it's the nature of these games that if you want to explore the content you're going to hit some punishing results. Being able to save-scum is necessary.

Just use Ren'Py people. Don't fight it.
Where on the game description does it say VN ? It doesn't, because it's not a VN. There are elements of a VN for sure. Namely the dialogue screen...but everything else about the game operates completely differently from a VN. For one, save scumming isn't much required. If you don't have the skill/topic to perform an action to trigger a specific scene, no amount of dialogue options is going to trigger it.

Last edited:
Reactions: OGRey and buff

Zibodar

Dec 21, 2017
Where on the game description does it say VN ? It doesn't, because it's not a VN. There are elements of a VN for sure. Namely the dialogue screen...but everything else about the game operates completely differently from a VN. For one, save scumming isn't much required. If you don't have the skill/topic to perform an action to trigger a specific scene, no amount of dialogue options is going to trigger it.
I like the game you dont need to save-scum if you cant make mistakes the only thing you might miss is a topic to talk about that is it and you can change that and get that topic by grinding

Reactions: lesil and Baal7734

lesil

Dec 1, 2018
I have unlocked as many personalities as possible and I have reached a point where I lost the saved game, I managed to spy on the mother at night and was in bed with the father (character that until then had not come out in the game) at this point the game was m and I have to start over :(

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
I have unlocked as many personalities as possible and I have reached a point where I lost the saved game, I managed to spy on the mother at night and was in bed with the father (character that until then had not come out in the game) at this point the game was m and I have to start over :(
Welcome to the club!!!

Reactions: Markuss

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
What version were you on?

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
I'm certain I read a post stating that this game is a 'break' for Night City's SuperPowered game. Meaning that they will work on that game for 2-4 updates, then work on this for an update to kinda 'refresh' before going back to work on SuperPowered. So I would guess no sooner than April, at the earliest.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm certain I read a post stating that this game is a 'break' for Night City's SuperPowered game. Meaning that they will work on that game for 2-4 updates, then work on this for an update to kinda 'refresh' before going back to work on SuperPowered. So I would guess no sooner than April, at the earliest.
I was actually under the impression that he was alternating every month. So basically every other month (roughly) we should get an update. I think his actual release schedule is a bit longer than a month though. So every 6 weeks or whatever we get one or the other.

Jan 1, 2018
When to wait for a new update?
I was actually under the impression that he was alternating every month. So basically every other month (roughly) we should get an update. I think his actual release schedule is a bit longer than a month though. So every 6 weeks or whatever we get one or the other.
It's two months on Super Powered, one month on Loser.

New version of SP is coming out next week then Baal is onto a month of Loser Development.

He's made comments about having a poll about changing focus to 1:1 development time, but that hasn't happened yet.

Reactions: HUNUTAN and Farnuge

karollol

May 26, 2017
We're getting an update every 2 months so yes, we should have an update this month and the next one should be in june.
This is the roadmap on his patreon.

Feb 0.39.00:

• Finish the NCHDL Storyline.
March

• (Loser Development)
April 0.40.00:

• School Vacation (Winter & Summer)
  • Modifying the Sibling Perk
  • Finishing the jobs in the School (it's one of the few jobs that will have rank 3 postions for all 3 categories)
May 0.41.00:

• School Graduation
  • Add BG music and mouse click sfx to the game. (finally)
June

• (Loser Development)
July 0.42.00

• Work on Location(location will be voted on soon (after Loser 0.03.00 is released)
  • Location could be: Globex, CoffeeShop, or Logistics Division
  • Work on Location Character
  • Location character could be: Nurse Anne, Sophie, or Courtney
August 0.43.00

• Work on Location Supplimental (see below)
  • September (Loser Development)
October 0.44.00

• Work on Location Supplimental
November 0.45.00

• Work on Location(location will be voted on)
  • Location could be: Globex, CoffeeShop, or Logistics Division minus previous location
December

• (Loser Development)
January 0.46.00

• Work on Location Supplimental
  • Work on Character (will be voted on)

Reactions: HUNUTAN and Farnuge

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
As soon as the next SP update is released, I'll be working on Loser. I was aiming to have it done last week, but got a little carried away with the SP update. I'll start working on Loser sometime next week, as I'm finishing up the SP test build now.

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
As soon as the next SP update is released, I'll be working on Loser. I was aiming to have it done last week, but got a little carried away with the SP update. I'll start working on Loser sometime next week, as I'm finishing up the SP test build now.
Whats on the agenda for Loser? Hopefully at least 1 new archetype for each of the 4 ladies that are already in the game?

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes