Jan 1, 2018
How do I make the Mom the Immediagram Mother archetype? It says I need 80 Relationship and the Ephone... I have the Ephone. Even tried discarding it and rebuying it. I can't add it to the hotbar, so... What do I do with it to equip it, or whatever I need to do? I feel like I'm missing something hella obvious...
She has the right interests active, right?

Pervypervus

Jan 2, 2018
She has the right interests active, right?
That she does, yeah. Amateur Model and Superficial are right there. I'm assuming it's just something I'm doing wrong with the phone (or a bug, but hopefully not.) Currently it's just sitting in my inventory (specifically inventory, not wardrobe storage), can't move it to the hotbar or use it in a conversation, so I must be missing something.

Azrael1

Jan 1, 2018
That she does, yeah. Amateur Model and Superficial are right there. I'm assuming it's just something I'm doing wrong with the phone (or a bug, but hopefully not.) Currently it's just sitting in my inventory (specifically inventory, not wardrobe storage), can't move it to the hotbar or use it in a conversation, so I must be missing something.
Try 17 in kitchen.

Azrael1

Jan 1, 2018
Gina cool sister, Diane Immediagramer.... and the save fails!!!!

I think it could be nice if the player would have some slots to save.
Had the same. It may happend after spying parents.
Now my good practice is to take backup save before starting the game.
Dispate couple minor problems great game.

Reactions: dick bullcock

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
Technically you can get stats on banned stats, if it's a Banned/Interest mix topic. But this is just an exploit that Baal will eventually close.
Interesting one, thanks!
Bans change a little between archetypes, so while Becky might be pretty cold to the naughty stuff now as Younger Sister... eight steps down the track when she's Free Use Cheerleader she could have very different preferences.
Yeah, I saw in and thus that was my question. I said "personality change" instead of "archetypes" as I used to play SuperPowered quite a lot in spring, so I kind of used its terms.

Thanks, dude!

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
The priority goes like this:
<...>
so from my understanding you can use them to force a lot of neutral topics through.
I could guess some of these, but it's overall an interesting and useful reply, thanks! Wish I'd known these before I started playing the game.

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
I could guess some of these, but it's overall an interesting and useful reply, thanks! Wish I'd known these before I started playing the game.
Same, I spent a good few hours fucking around without direction in this game, pretty much just throwing whatever topics I could find at whomever. Actually took me reading the 'upcoming features' to realize that I was supposed to strive towards a specific goal with every character. In short once I figured out what was going on it was fairly obvious, but before that this was a complete stumble in the dark. Fitting considering that's pretty much how I'd describe Baal's other game as well.

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
In short once I figured out what was going on it was fairly obvious, but before that this was a complete stumble in the dark. Fitting considering that's pretty much how I'd describe Baal's other game as well.
Sorta, but not exactly like this for me. Even though he's got some cool sense of humour, his current tutorial is useful and amusing, but doesn't give comprehensive info about what and how to do stuff. As for SuperPowered, I could figure things out on my own as I'm a nerd and try to read and understand it all, so with "hey, dummy" on it was more or less obvious, though a bit hard to understand some mechanics, but I actually enjoyed the thing, as it makes it kinda closer to real life. The walkthrough section of the pre-change f95 gave a lot of info on how to start faster (figured that out on my own though) and progress with girls, including specific stats I should look for. I believe this title's guide will be much more useful in a later update as well, but adding some more info to a current one would've helped a lot.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
This game is too confusing...not gonna touch this till it more user friendly....playing for hours with out anything happening....

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
This game is too confusing...not gonna touch this till it more user friendly....playing for hours with out anything happening....
It's purposely obscure and confusing from my understanding, the idea is to not fall into a rut and just repeat the same actions during the same time of the day, mixing things up and in that way discover 'hidden' events. Personally I find this close to impossible, everything in my brain is just wired towards optimizing time and using it in the exact same way every day in a life-sim.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Well, no way. I will have to wait for next update. Third time that Diana is immediagram mother, Gina cool sister and Becky ready for trendy sister, and the saved game goes to hell.

The signal, I lost the permanent topics and blank topics appear.

Nooooo!!!!!.png

I play on mac, and could not find the place were the game saves are stored in this game, so I could not backup them.

btw, detected that when I peep on fathers room on Friday (after leveling up the girls) the game hangs. Always.

Hope next update comes soon, this game is so nice.

Markuss

Apr 4, 2018
Well, no way. I will have to wait for next update. Third time that Diana is immediagram mother, Gina cool sister and Becky ready for trendy sister, and the saved game goes to hell.

View attachment 513356

I play on mac, and could not find the place were the game saves are stored in this game, so I could not backup them.

btw, detected that when I peep on fathers room on Friday (after leveling up the girls) the game hangs. Always.

had that twice in the end the game crashes and you have to start all over again

Jan 1, 2018

View attachment 513356

Do a find on the user directories on your system for the file "eat.shit".

I assume it'll have the same name on the mac as a PC.

Personally, when I save a developed game on Loser I open another instance of the game to see if the save file worked or not, then re-save if it didn't.

On one occasion I was having difficulty saving, I consumed/deleted all my temporary interests and the save just worked. I'm not sure if it made a difference, but I reasoned that less info to write into a save file left it more likely to finish before the game ended the process.

Baal is a hard working and diligent developer so I'm convinced he'll get this one fixed for the next release of Loser in February (I think).

Reactions: dick bullcock
Jan 1, 2018
how do we know change the arch type - is there a list ?
If you go to the girls character sheet on your phone the available archetypes are listed at the bottom.

Becky-char-sheet.png

To make them available you have to have all three of the interests (green text on right) active.

So if I want Becky to be "Popular Sister" instead of "Trendy Sister" I would need to encourage her interest in "Selfabsorbed" instead of "Laissezfaire". Once all three are active if you talk to her one of the options are "Change archetype".

The only Archetypes listed are the ones that are possible to get to. IE the ones that share at least one interest.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
If you go to the girls character sheet on your phone the available archetypes are listed at the bottom.

View attachment 513965

To make them available you have to have all three of the interests (green text on right) active.

So if I want Becky to be "Popular Sister" instead of "Trendy Sister" I would need to encourage her interest in "Selfabsorbed" instead of "Laissezfaire". Once all three are active if you talk to her one of the options are "Change archetype".

The only Archetypes listed are the ones that are possible to get to. IE the ones that share at least one interest.
Thanks

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes