alstafff

Apr 27, 2022
So after searching the thread, seeing some people mentioning it but no answers it's my turn to ask.
Do movies need something more than entertaining 2? Because there's no other buttons and nothing different happens when watching tv.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
So after searching the thread, seeing some people mentioning it but no answers it's my turn to ask.
Do movies need something more than entertaining 2? Because there's no other buttons and nothing different happens when watching tv.
All that 'Movies' is, is a permanent topic. Nothing more.

[EDIT] At least up to now. Future plans? I dunno.

Reactions: alstafff

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
bHow do I increase Becky's followers?
Early in the game, you do things at the party to increase Becky's followers. Get Becky liquored and have her dance. I think if you talk with Jay while Becky has had a few drinks will also increase her followers. Later on, you'll take pictures of her and post them on her Immediagram page.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
Can anybody help me I'm at Becky final AT and I cant seem to trigger any of the Party scenes: Pussy Rub/Blowjob/Sex/Threesome. I have 3 joints all the pills and also I have Becky favour topic in my inv. Any ideas?

Devil1661

Jan 25, 2022
Loser [v0.08.00 Public]
CGRIP
(3914 images WEBP - Compressed to 80% of original quality)

-

edit: I appreciate everyone's help, you guys tried to help me play and get into this game, unfortunately I couldn't figure the game out, but to show my gratitude for your help, this cgrip is a kind peace offering, a way of saying thx for the help, despite me giving up on the game out pure frustration, lol. I got pissed, but I"m calmed down now ahha. At least people who can't figure out the game will be able to see the games excellent CG's.
Can u update it to .9 version

steez686

Feb 23, 2023
hey i have two questions maybe someone could help out with...
finally got becky to queen bee, but now i can be asked to go to the party but then it never happens, just shows her doing homework, ( on the same note, i still dont have the option to help her with her homework.
2nd after getting gina to hot and bothered, she stopped staying in "my room" ( i was trying to get her to use the maid outfit, no luck) does the next step bring her back or do i have to revert her?

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
yes, its normal and since you are a "Moralist" taken advantage of her would be Inmoral, hence no options,
I swiched to Inmoral / neutral and got my moral topics from other interactions, events, when i was doing that AT and I had the options activated.
How to get immoral topics for jilted mother ?

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
I fcking give up on hacking.
Hacking icon isn't appearing and I've done every thing View attachment 2456397
What level is your Technology skill on?
2nd after getting gina to hot and bothered, she stopped staying in "my room" ( i was trying to get her to use the maid outfit, no luck) does the next step bring her back or do i have to revert her?
Gina only uses the Maid outfit on her Brother Crusher and Brother Lover ATs
How to get immoral topics for jilted mother ?
Educational Videos have new drops for Immoral, Moral, and Technology

finneas.kayleb

Mar 22, 2020
I searched the topic and found a few replies but is there any work being done on memory leak? As a new player (and fan of superpowered) this is single moist infuriating thing in the entire game right now. It slows down already slow game into a slog.

Hunt1103

May 21, 2022
that's not correct
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

okay 3 things: which version are you playing, which AT is your Becky on, and do you use cheats?
Latest version, I don't remember the AT and I do use cheat.
But now I've given up for another reason I didn't find any animations well apart from husband fcking his wife on the first friday.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Latest version, I don't remember the AT and I do use cheat.
But now I've given up for another reason I didn't find any animations well apart from husband fcking his wife on the first friday.
Animations exist. But, honestly, if you need to cheat then you probably aren't going to enjoy Loser because Loser is about the journey and not the destination. All the little things that happen along the way.

You aren't going to magically get to a point where you can see everything or do everything. No amount of cheating is going to eliminate the mechanics of Loser.

The first animation that you can get to is with the neighbor ( Charlie ). It will take time and effort. You have to go through all of her steps.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101
3.00 star(s) 113 Votes