name

Mar 8, 2017
i remember Diane being able to become a model, has that route progressed in the past few updates?

Terba

Apr 24, 2020
what a bummer... deleted my game yeasterday... was long way ro long wait for update... today i see new update... facepalm...

memelman

Nov 18, 2017
Futa/trans or lesbian is all the same to me. I never want my Li's to be involved with anyone else so her having a girlfriend/trans ruins her as a Li for me. If he is planning a path to avoid that then I will have to wait for it.
I really appreciate you letting me know.
If I remember correctly, at one point the dev said that for two AT paths planned for all the family characters one is intended to be more exclusive/monogamous oriented while the other is intended to be more slutty/sharing oriented. If you search for his comments in this thread you could probably find it.

The current mother and Gina AT paths are the more exclusive ones while Becky's currently available one seems to be the slutty/sharing one. If that is correct, then the second AT path for Becky should be more exclusive to the player character.

However, if you are extremely opposed to any potential LI having any kind of sexual contact with characters besides the main character, there do still sometimes seem to be minor things on the AT paths that are supposed to be exclusive/monogamous. Using the mother as an example, it is possible to peep on her her having sex with her husband on certain early ATs (she is married after all and that AT path is about stealing her away from your dad), and for one of the AT transition scenes for a later AT she does provocative dancing (and maybe kissing IIRC) with a random dude at a bar when she is very drunk.

So the dev's idea of exclusive/monogamous may not line up 100% with a player who is completely opposed to any and all sexual/romantic contact between potential LI and non player characters.

Last edited:

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Yes there is new content , but not a new AT. What Ball did this update is that he reversed the AT, so you can go back to take another junction (which probably not exist yet) . The amount of Stars is how far you came with the sexual content (and 5 Star is the full unlock including Penetration) for a Character. In case you move backwards you keep your Stars (as it does not makes sense that a Character has Sex with you ) and then suddenly find the mention of Sex with you outrageous.
So basically you can have Sex with a Character although that would not be possible when youihit the AT the first time on your way up.

MasterWill

Aug 26, 2022
I updated the cheat mod for the newest Loser_v0.10.00_PC64x version. I tweaked some things around for better personal use: changed hotkeys, added features like hold CTRL to speed up 5x, change any character to any AT, improved time skip, added skip 24h, etc.

Also changed how infinite arousal works, previously, you just could not lose arousal, but still gain it. Which means, eventually you reach max, and in sex minigames, you cum instantly. Now, arousal is always set to half of your max arousal, so you can play the sex minigame as long as you want. To view the cumming scene, you have to turn off infinite arousal and let it build up. (I just think it works better like this)

View attachment 3077346 View attachment 3077349

Tested only in 64 Bit game version.

EDIT: I bundled the .zip file wrong, included cache files etc. I reuploaded it with clean BepInEx files, it should work properly now
is there a virus on this or what

memelman

Nov 18, 2017
So..Is there new content with Diane, or just rework? And what 5 stars means?
The stars are how far you have gotten with the character sexually. I forget exactly what sex act each star is supposed to represent.

And content is being added to support making it further sexually with a character if you regress to previous ATs.

So for example, if you manage to have vaginal sex with a character, that is a certain star level. And if you go back to a previous AT that did not have any vaginal sex, certain events have been modified to allow for vaginal sex in that AT after you raise to that star level. There might even be brand new events added. I haven't actually tried any of the AT regressions out to see what it is like.

Some of that content was added for Diane, along with a way to regress to the previous AT. But it hasn't all been added yet, as per the update notes.

Reactions: Pritor

Pritor

May 1, 2021
Yes there is new content , but not a new AT. What Ball did this update is that he reversed the AT, so you can go back to take another junction (which probably not exist yet) . The amount of Stars is how far you came with the sexual content (and 5 Star is the full unlock including Penetration) for a Character. In case you move backwards you keep your Stars (as it does not makes sense that a Character has Sex with you ) and then suddenly find the mention of Sex with you outrageous.
So basically you can have Sex with a Character although that would not be possible when youihit the AT the first time on your way up.
Ok,lets try it..:). Thank u very much for explanation!

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Ok,lets try it..:). Thank u very much for explanation!
Go to the first post and take a good look at the patch notes for V10.
Especially the portion (at the end of the notes) about what didn't make it into this version.
TLDR version, most of that 5 star (in older AT) stuff for Diane didn't get implemented due to having already run way over schedule refactoring the game.
Also, the backtracking currently 'dead-ends' in Cosmo. It's meant to be able to loop back up, but the path back up to Resigned isn't in game yet.

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
i am having a hard time getting Becky's Assertiveness down I know i should be giving her dominance stuff but something is keeping it from going down or bringing back up.

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes