memelman

Nov 18, 2017
i am having a hard time getting Becky's Assertiveness down I know i should be giving her dominance stuff but something is keeping it from going down or bringing back up.
It might be a repeatable event. Often there are events or choices for those events that move assertiveness in the wrong direction, so you will want to avoid those events after trying them once or twice to see what they are like.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Futa/trans or lesbian is all the same to me. I never want my Li's to be involved with anyone else so her having a girlfriend/trans ruins her as a Li for me. If he is planning a path to avoid that then I will have to wait for it.
I really appreciate you letting me know.
There probably will be such a path and honestly Jay feels like she's sorta getting pushed back as Becky gets more into Nathan anyway.

No characters have developed secondary paths yet afaik but the next update will be focusing on at least one character getting a few of the less monogamous ATs.

rifrulz

Jul 14, 2018
I updated the cheat mod for the newest Loser_v0.10.00_PC64x version. I tweaked some things around for better personal use: changed hotkeys, added features like hold CTRL to speed up 5x, change any character to any AT, improved time skip, added skip 24h, etc.

Also changed how infinite arousal works, previously, you just could not lose arousal, but still gain it. Which means, eventually you reach max, and in sex minigames, you cum instantly. Now, arousal is always set to half of your max arousal, so you can play the sex minigame as long as you want. To view the cumming scene, you have to turn off infinite arousal and let it build up. (I just think it works better like this)

View attachment 3077346 View attachment 3077349

Tested only in 64 Bit game version.

EDIT: I bundled the .zip file wrong, included cache files etc. I reuploaded it with clean BepInEx files, it should work properly now
Malformed attachment request

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
i checked the last 3 pages of this thread and maybe im blind but couldnt find a compressed version, maybe its still being worked on

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
i checked the last 3 pages of this thread and maybe im blind but couldnt find a compressed version, maybe its still being worked on
The download is already less than half the size of the fully unzipped game. Also, Unity games rarely seem get compressed versions. I'm pretty sure it's because it's a huge pain in the ass to do compared to Ren'py or RMGMaker games, but I'm not at all knowledgeable about extracting from and remaking unity assets so I could be totally wrong.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
I'm glad he added so much. The games still boring as sin. And there's less than zero information on what to do in game. And there's a bunch of bugs. The UI looks bad. It takes too long to get anywhere without cheating. It's also unintuitive and makes no sense.

But yeah. glad there's more grinding.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Meh update, I don't care about engine upgrades for a game that could easily just be in ren'py and the new additions are just scenes for going backwards which... who cares.

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
are there any sex scene yet?
how do I fuck advance? the UI is painfully as fuck
I have 100 relationship with the girls how do I increase the interested and arousal?...

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Yes, there are sex scenes, but you won't get to see them for a long time. The cheat mod from a few pages back will make it more tolerable if you just max out all your skills. The dev is addicted to grinding, you see.

• Haha
Reactions: Crackerboy

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Unless it was removed the tutorial tells you about the transformations. You need certain interests raised to activate different traits, each personality has prerequisite traits, and sometimes other preconditions before they will shift.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
The patch notes are amazing for two different reasons.

1) Baal's ambition for Loser is nothing less than epic. Loser continues on a journey to being one of the greatest adult games ever made... note the emphasis on game, as Loser is not a visual novel to the horror of many.

2) The sheer length of the patch/version notes are epic and I enjoy the humor of thinking that the average F95 user is capable of reading them. I encourage EmperorGus to continuously point people back to the patch notes.

Amazing.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
In the wardrobe, there's a button to split (razor icon, iIrc). Bottles to individual pills, quarter bags to joints.
There might also be a Disorder level requirement. Haven't actually played in awhile, so memory is rusty.
Where can I get vials of drugs? I sell drugs in the park, but Lisa doesn't have any on sale...

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
when I press C I dont see any of the option but just a grey window, some how some F1 F3 works but nothing else... what am I ding wrong?

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes