BurningLlama

Apr 19, 2023
I updated the cheat mod for the newest Loser_v0.10.00_PC64x version. I tweaked some things around for better personal use: changed hotkeys, added features like hold CTRL to speed up 5x, change any character to any AT, improved time skip, added skip 24h, etc.

Also changed how infinite arousal works, previously, you just could not lose arousal, but still gain it. Which means, eventually you reach max, and in sex minigames, you cum instantly. Now, arousal is always set to half of your max arousal, so you can play the sex minigame as long as you want. To view the cumming scene, you have to turn off infinite arousal and let it build up. (I just think it works better like this)

View attachment 3077346 View attachment 3077349

Tested only in 64 Bit game version.

EDIT: I bundled the .zip file wrong, included cache files etc. I reuploaded it with clean BepInEx files, it should work properly now

EDIT2: uploaded the attachment to an external site: Pixeldrain
You area really the best, fastest cheat update ever. I wish you the best in life!!!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Loser-0.10.00
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
:FacePalm:Why does it have to be so tiny... compared to the whole bar size it's just unsightful. Considering that it's the only way to proceed dialogues (at least the first message in it), I'm amuzed that "cue" button is still this little.
Why not make it BIG and HIGH, this kind of UI arrangement makes me remember what I hated in this game right away...
1699986644987.png

Reactions: varak and thprlg

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Inventory and wardrobe look much better now overhaul, they still lack of some visual integrity and comfort of navigating through, but this was the right and very appreciated work to be done.(y)

Reactions: SamHaim and varak

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Just so people know there is a official wiki for the game, it ain't got everything but general guidance on how to get scenes and progress through ATs -
It's currently being updated for 0.10 release. It's taking a while because I am lazy shit, who rather shoot stuff on Fallout New Vegas.
Probably should get wiki added to the main page...

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Can anyone tell me if your able to fuck anyone now or is it to early
You can fuck 5 of the characters. Mom, Elder Sister, Younger Sister, Neighbour, and Neighbour's daughter... And there is some other stuff that you can do with some of the younger sister's friends. After 3 years of development, it would be a serious case of "blue balling" if you couldn't fuck anyone.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Strange choice of AT. After the situation in the family improves, Diana turns from a jealous mother into a calm mother and gets a route... back to a capricious, always dissatisfied mother-drunk, who spends most of the day on the sofa with a bottle. Is this her normal state or what?

mthrndr01

Apr 23, 2018
I can't be sure of the exact parameters, but I managed to get a hard lock trying to dance with Gina at the bar. I suspect it's because I embraced health and was able to go to the bar anyway. But just a fair warning to save first because there doesn't appear to be an autosave :D

Redrider1

Mar 27, 2022
What is needed for Diana to change the character of her restrained mother? All the conditions seem to be met, perhaps you need to do this at a certain time and place?
If you put your cursor on the AT your trying to change them to at bottom. After you have been able to get them there it will tell when to transform

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
If you put your cursor on the AT your trying to change them to at bottom. After you have been able to get them there it will tell when to transform
I already figured it out myself. But thanks anyway for the answer, even though I didn’t understand a word of it.

Jan 14, 2020
I feel like I'm losing my sanity with this game. Like there's no content.

I need your help guys, desperately.

So, for example. I have photography 2. Shouldn't the game have photography events? What... what like... class do I need to make the people in the game for this basic gameplay mechanics of photos to work.

And, like, hidden cams. The game has hidden cams right? I bought one, and there's no content associated with it.

I just keep leveling up myself and trying to change the classes of the women as best I can to what it says to, but no content exists. I feel like there's some kind of magic event, magic toggle between "sex" and "excel" that I failed to hit 10 hours of gameplay ago, and there's just. no. sex.

Last edited:

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
The "Pop Pills" button has been replaced with a drop area similar to trash or ponder inside the stash screen. It's the area with the Pac-Man icon. The area next to it is the new cut drugs area where you can turn quarterbags into joints, and bottles of pills into individual pills.
Is anyone else not seeing this? Got the bottles, but unable to split them into individual pills. Do you need a certain skill to be a certain level, for this split/divide/whatever function to appear?

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes