SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
I feel like I'm losing my sanity with this game. Like there's no content.

I need your help guys, desperately.

So, for example. I have photography 2. Shouldn't the game have photography events? What... what like... class do I need to make the people in the game for this basic gameplay mechanics of photos to work.

And, like, hidden cams. The game has hidden cams right? I bought one, and there's no content associated with it.

I just keep leveling up myself and trying to change the classes of the women as best I can to what it says to, but no content exists. I feel like there's some kind of magic event, magic toggle between "sex" and "excel" that I failed to hit 10 hours of gameplay ago, and there's just. no. sex.
The game is about changing the AT (attitudes) of the characters. You can play for a thousand hours developing skills and you will never get sex. You have to interact with the women and change their ATs. Each AT offers different scenes that are based on actions you take ONCE you have a specific AT. The AT lines are progressive. There are more than one AT lines for many characters, you can also go back and forth.

This is a puzzle game, but not like other puzzle games as each player's game state is different. No one can really tell you exactly what to do as the game has so many moving pieces. That is why there is no scene gallery.

I have played the game from scratch 3 times and each time encountered different things as I did things differently each time.

Also, if you go too quickly with the AT progression you can miss scenes as each AT offers unique scenes. So once you do change an AT make sure to explore what changes occur before you move on to the next AT.

You can easily get sex scenes in far less than 10 hours, but only if you know what you are doing.

I suggest you start with Charlie who is next door. Change her AT and you can get sex. The older sister is also an option but takes a bit longer. Both are well worth it.

I haven't downloaded this new version, as I am waiting for another pass of bug fixes, but I suggest you read the in game help. And then read it again. I am assuming it hasn't been removed. I had to read it twice and then a third time after playing a bit more. This is an actual game that has complex moving pieces, but once you understand how the pieces move it won't be difficult. Honestly, the in game hints tell you everything you need to know, but it is a complex game and digesting all that information can be hard with one or two sittings especially if you are blinded by a horny urge.

Skills are good to develop as they help you get ideas, but the point of the game is the AT progression. As far as I know all sex scenes are tied to the AT progression.

The one good thing is that you can't lose Loser, you can only lose time. So while you may have wasted time you don't need to start over (unless you want to). Getting better at the game just means playing more efficiently.

Good luck.

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
i'm still stuck with charlene. The walkthrough says she is the easiest but is the hardest for me.

I can't change the first AT because the interest is lower than 20, i can't flirt with her because interest is lower than 10 there is no suntan scene... HELP PLEASE! how can i increase the interest i read the walkthrough and searched in the forum, i can't solve this questions.

And the last thing, there is anyone out there who knows how to use the spycams???

1700019600876.png

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
i'm still stuck with charlene. The walkthrough says she is the easiest but is the hardest for me.

I can't change the first AT because the interest is lower than 20, i can't flirt with her because interest is lower than 10 there is no suntan scene... HELP PLEASE! how can i increase the interest i read the walkthrough and searched in the forum, i can't solve this questions.

And the last thing, there is anyone out there who knows how to use the spycams???

View attachment 3087623
Did you buy suntan lotion? Did you give her a massage? Did you mow the lawn while she is sunbathing? There are multiple ways to raise her interest and lust. Not just one way. Most of the solutions are pretty obvious in truth. I am sure there are some I might not know of yet. The key is knowing where she is and trying different actions that might connect with her.

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
Did you buy suntan lotion? Did you give her a massage? Did you mow the lawn while she is sunbathing? There are multiple ways to raise her interest and lust. Not just one way. Most of the solutions are pretty obvious in truth. I am sure there are some I might not know of yet. The key is knowing where she is and trying different actions that might connect with her.
i have 3 suntan lotions 1 in wardrobe 2 on me. no option for use it when she is sunbathing in weekends.
when and how can i give her a massage? i have massage lvl 3.
i mowned dozens of times when she is there, interest not raising.
her lust is 50! but interest is not increasing.

There must be some event at some specific time on a specific day that I'm not seeing... it is giving me a headache

Last edited:

blui

Aug 25, 2017
And the last thing, there is anyone out there who knows how to use the spycams
Buy it, place it in Becky's room, have some scenes with her. Go back to Nathan's room/wardrobe/computer icon in the left down corner.

And cause I'm bored, I feel like easying a bit the life of complaining peoples that the update has brought back :

Here's a folder with every AT and saves before each transformation. Just put the saves you want in \AppData\LocalLow\Night City Productions\Loser

Last edited:
Reactions: halil123

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
Buy it, place it in Becky's room, have some scenes with her. Go back to Nathan's room/wardrobe/computer icon in the left down corner.

And cause I'm bored, I feel like easying a bit the life of complaining peoples that the update has brought back :

Here's a folder with every AT and saves before each transformation, apart from those of the last update (I'll reupload the file once done). Just put the saves you want in \AppData\LocalLow\Night City Productions\Loser
How do i place it??? i have 5 spycams also have the server, becky is "Popular sister" no option to place it in Becky's room. I even tried to sell all the cameras and buying just 1, no option to place it. Also tried to "Embrace" disorder, unhealty, etc... tried all of them, no option to place the cams in the rooms.

varak

Jul 4, 2017
i have 3 suntan lotions 1 in wardrobe 2 on me. no option for use it when she is sunbathing in weekends.
when and how can i give her a massage? i have massage lvl 3.
i mowned dozens of times when she is there, interest not raising.
her lust is 50! but interest is not increasing.

There must be some event at some specific time on a specific day that I'm not seeing... it is giving me a headache
Magic word is gifts. She's a material girl. Throw romance novels at her and she'll bite like a hungry fish.

Reactions: VOYEUR and lhucio

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
How do i place it??? i have 5 spycams also have the server, becky is "Popular sister" no option to place it in Becky's room. I even tried to sell all the cameras and buying just 1, no option to place it.
Cam probably isn't an option until Becky is further up her AT chain
When it is an option, in her room there'll be a button top right corner (buttons are usually bottom right, so that might throw you)

Reactions: lhucio

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021

Here's a folder with every AT and saves before each transformation, apart from those of the last update (I'll reupload the file once done). Just put the saves you want in \AppData\LocalLow\Night City Productions\Loser
Wouldn't playing someone else's save file be NTR? (stole the thought.... but it cracks me up).

Santi34

Apr 22, 2023
Hello friends, is there a lot of femdom in this game? I see that it's in the tags but want to be sure that the vibe is there. Thanks!

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Hello friends, is there a lot of femdom in this game? I see that it's in the tags but want to be sure that the vibe is there. Thanks!
Not much. It's not a focus of the game.
Diane has a slight 'Dommy Mommy' vibe in a couple of her ATs. But that's about it.

moon20

Sep 16, 2020
Quick questions,

1) how/where do I check the livestream of becky
2) how to get becky evidence topic
3) after changing becky AT I can't seem to go to party anymore

Thank you in advance for the answers

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
When she is streaming in her room after tea, in her character bio, press button. Same place you see the hacked socials.
Mom grounded her from parties because her grades were ass.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
How can Becky watch TV at night to transition to a new archetype? All conditions have been met, the necessary things (microphone, etc.) have already been purchased. But she doesn’t come and there is no exact time, the day is not specified either (in theory, any, but I’ve already managed to make sure that it doesn’t work like that here).
Well, Diana doesn’t become Boozer’s mother either. Also, all conditions are met. But she doesn’t go anywhere at night at 22, she says that a bottle of wine is enough for her and that’s all.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 112 Votes