BurningLlama

Apr 19, 2023
Started the game over and dancing with Gina at the club doesn't work, the game somehow freeze but not really frozen. The UI just disappears and you can't do anything anymore.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I updated the cheat mod for the newest Loser_v0.10.00_PC64x version. I tweaked some things around for better personal use: changed hotkeys, added features like hold CTRL to speed up 5x, change any character to any AT, improved time skip, added skip 24h, etc.

Also changed how infinite arousal works, previously, you just could not lose arousal, but still gain it. Which means, eventually you reach max, and in sex minigames, you cum instantly. Now, arousal is always set to half of your max arousal, so you can play the sex minigame as long as you want. To view the cumming scene, you have to turn off infinite arousal and let it build up. (I just think it works better like this)

View attachment 3077346 View attachment 3077349

Tested only in 64 Bit game version.

EDIT: I bundled the .zip file wrong, included cache files etc. I reuploaded it with clean BepInEx files, it should work properly now

EDIT2: uploaded the attachment to an external site: Pixeldrain
I don't really know the cause but if you go back an hour with the cheat mod it'll make the room dirtier each time you go back. I've tried turning off "reload location after time skip" and it's the same.

Is there a setting I'm missing?

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Do your chores, increases Diane relationship points. Spend those points on asking her for allowance.
Similar with Dick.
Can beg a bit off Gina and Becky also. (Although I recommend against it with Becks, rebuilding those relationship points is a bit tougher.)
It's more then enough to keep you going through the early game, until you get to one of the 'regular' jobs. Easily enough to cover the handful of $5 cards you'll need to get things going with Charlie.
And it doesn't take long to get started on those jobs either.
I'm aware of those, but they do not give you $200 per beg, only $20. And each favor prolongs your grind as you could be doing other progressions at this time. Considering that, at some point, you need $5000 for Gina's car and you have to buy a lot of other things like alcohol in significant quantities, $5 does not really look that cheap - considering you have to grind many other things simultaneously, like topics to raise her respective skills.
Regular jobs are massive disappointment and do not really give that much considering the amount of resources/time they consume.
And lastly, I did not say that it's undoable or exorbitantly expensive, just, compared to other routes, it's much more expensive, time-consuming and (for me) pretty boring. Considering you need to focus on Becky to advance her ATs to get to the parties and unlock a lot of content behind that event, spending precious time at the start on the dead-end but more demanding gal is just not worth it. Imo, of course.

Greetings. Are there any new ways to get immoral points? (I would be glad for a hint, since I probably don’t know any good ways). And related to this: does hacking work? I don’t understand this option at all... I choose to hack Becky, then I add the attributes necessary for the basic action (hacking, computers, illegal), and then what? Press the round green button? Close a window? I even clicked on the screen in different places - zero effect. Is it buggy? (Already tried it in the new version)
You can watch cheap online videos right from the start, in some cases you can get immoral topic from that ("Our darker nature" iirc).
1700089571665.png 1700089517069.png
The source is unreliable so be ready to grind that a lot if you want to focus on this skill right from the start. Further, there are a lot of sources of immoral, iirc Loitering in the park gives immoral topic, also, with Gina's starting ATs, on Friday and Saturday night you can watch TV at 0am or 1am (so you'd be still watching it when 2am occurs), Gina gets from her job and watches it with you. During that event, you can get some immoral points as well. This source is reliable, just long-term one and you cannot progress further with her if you want to grind immoral from those nights.

About hacking - also interested of how it works, seems like something I need a few hours of grind to proceed. )
In theory, it has to work like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But of course in reality it does not work properly, I press the button aaaand... Nothing happens! Or at least there is no sign I've done anything...
As always in this game - intuitively misleading. XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Lans90

May 31, 2019
I don't really know the cause but if you go back an hour with the cheat mod it'll make the room dirtier each time you go back. I've tried turning off "reload location after time skip" and it's the same.

Is there a setting I'm missing?
Ive noticed it too, and its really annoying, but there's nothing obvious in the timeskip code that's causing it

1700090316299.png

I dont have visual studio code installed anymore, so no fixes from my side anytime soon. If anyone wants to decompile the mod and give it a try, they are more than welcome

Reactions: john1230

Cicada

Aug 24, 2018
How to start running with Diana. I read that you should first meet her in the living room, and then run together. But this doesn't happen. Soon I will reach the 3rd rank of fitness, but there is still no joint running.

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
About hacking - also interested of how it works, seems like something I need a few hours of grind to proceed. )
In theory, it has to work like this:
But of course in reality it does not work properly, I press the button aaaand... Nothing happens! Or at least there is no sign I've done anything...
As always in this game - intuitively misleading. XD
Hello!
I had a hard time understanding it too, but what happens is that when you go to characters to becky's tab on the phone, there are private photos that you normally can't see, but if you hack her, that week you can see the "hidden" photos.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Ive noticed it too, and its really annoying, but there's nothing obvious in the timeskip code that's causing it

View attachment 3090043

I dont have visual studio code installed anymore, so no fixes from my side anytime soon. If anyone wants to decompile the mod and give it a try, they are more than welcome
I can barely understand Python so I'm not even going to try my hand at C# as it is way over my head.

Thank you for the reply, I guess it's just part of the game code that is causing the room to get dirty :(

With cheat mode game stuck in loading screen anyone help me?
Already answered in the last few pages, go back and read.

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
How to start running with Diana. I read that you should first meet her in the living room, and then run together. But this doesn't happen. Soon I will reach the 3rd rank of fitness, but there is still no joint running.
go outside then you should have the jog option available click on it and you will jog with her automatically.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Hi. I can't change diana's immidiagram AT. When I try to encourage her, everything goes away and there is just a blank screen. Does anybody have a solution?
no i got the same and restar you need to see her at liveroom only

blui

Aug 25, 2017
none of those saves seem to work in the current version for me. what am i doing wrong here? lol
Maybe it's due to the "new save engine", who knows. I've redone it with the last version of the game. Should work now

Reactions: s3bi

MisterKr

Dec 27, 2017
caught a bug (nothing happens) in the bar with Diana, bought a drink(Pink colada), then Give a dare(she removed her panties) and the last you can see on the picture

Reactions: Miltoncito

thprlg

Jun 18, 2019
In case anyone is interested, here you have a CG-RIP of version 0.10.00 (5039 files). It is compressed into WEBP at 80% quality, as originally was more than 5GB. It is the textures folder, not the sprites, as there were a handful of sprites that were causing issues with AssetStudio 0.16, so there may be a few missing images.
May I ask what program did you use?

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes