Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Loading times are much faster now, same goes for save speed.

Also, it kinda feels less grindy. Perhaps because of my characteristic choice ( Charmer ). It seems I get topic experiences much faster now.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I cant find the solution sorry bro can you give me post link please?
It's not like it is a 100 pages back:rolleyes:

I'm not going to encourage lazy behaviour so NO I'm not going to link you.

I said read! if you don't want to read then you don't get to play the game!

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
caught a bug (nothing happens) in the bar with Diana, bought a drink(Pink colada), then Give a dare(she removed her panties) and the last you can see on the picture
I had the same.. try right click, wait, left click, right click..wait.. a continue button should appear in lower right corner after some time to get text parts and progress the scene. Thing is, in this particular scene.. for some strange reason, it is very very slow to progress, like the Dev really wants us to enjoy the picture(s) in that scene, as in sit back, have a coke, and or smoke, while taking in each detail of Diane's daring bottomless dance ;)
Remember the right click advice! :)

MikeAnthony69

Apr 26, 2020
can anybody help me how to get progress from Resigned Mother to Jilted Mother? I think I have completed all requirement but strip club option does show out?

dudeman2021

Jun 30, 2021
Screenshot 2023-11-16 093132.jpg

Has anyone encountered this issue?
My save files from 0.09.08 will not load on 0.10.00.
Note that file 6 is a NEW save using 0.10.00.
All the other files save slots are from 0.09.08 that I manually copied over.
Note that I had to copy them over manually as I changed my PC. Did I miss something? I'm unsure.
I copied them from C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\LocalLow\Night City Productions\Loser\ from my old PC to my new PC.
I also tried deleting that directory, rebooting the PC and then letting it rebuild the directory again.
If I select one of those 0:00 files, it will load, but I get a black screen. I can however see the white text of the menus (for example Quit, Audio, etc.

If I look in the player.log file I see that the saves are loading properly:

Data loaded from: C:/Users/dudem/AppData/LocalLow/Night City Productions/Loser\file6.save
Data loaded from: C:/Users/dudem/AppData/LocalLow/Night City Productions/Loser\file8.save
Data loaded from: C:/Users/dudem/AppData/LocalLow/Night City Productions/Loser\file5.save
Data loaded from: C:/Users/dudem/AppData/LocalLow/Night City Productions/Loser\file2.save
Data loaded from: C:/Users/dudem/AppData/LocalLow/Night City Productions/Loser\file7.save
Data loaded from: C:/Users/dudem/AppData/LocalLow/Night City Productions/Loser\file0.save
Data loaded from: C:/Users/dudem/AppData/LocalLow/Night City Productions/Loser\file9.save
Data loaded from: C:/Users/dudem/AppData/LocalLow/Night City Productions/Loser\file1.save
Data loaded from: C:/Users/dudem/AppData/LocalLow/Night City Productions/Loser\file9.save
Data loaded from: C:/Users/dudem/AppData/LocalLow/Night City Productions/Loser\file4.save
Data loaded from: C:/Users/dudem/AppData/LocalLow/Night City Productions/Loser\file6.save
Data loaded from: C:/Users/dudem/AppData/LocalLow/Night City Productions/Loser\file3.save
Data loaded from: C:/Users/dudem/AppData/LocalLow/Night City Productions/Loser\file4.save
Data loaded from: C:/Users/dudem/AppData/LocalLow/Night City Productions/Loser\file2.save
Data loaded from: C:/Users/dudem/AppData/LocalLow/Night City Productions/Loser\file7.save
Data loaded from: C:/Users/dudem/AppData/LocalLow/Night City Productions/Loser\file0.save
Data loaded from: C:/Users/dudem/AppData/LocalLow/Night City Productions/Loser\file8.save
Data loaded from: C:/Users/dudem/AppData/LocalLow/Night City Productions/Loser\file1.save
Data loaded from: C:/Users/dudem/AppData/LocalLow/Night City Productions/Loser\file3.save
Data loaded from: C:/Users/dudem/AppData/LocalLow/Night City Productions/Loser\file5.save

So I'm not sure what is going on. Maybe someone out there has seen this before.

Reactions: sidiouspein

varak

Jul 4, 2017
About hacking - also interested of how it works, seems like something I need a few hours of grind to proceed. )
In theory, it has to work like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But of course in reality it does not work properly, I press the button aaaand... Nothing happens! Or at least there is no sign I've done anything...
As always in this game - intuitively misleading. XD
You really need to read skill descriptions on the phone, because for some reason the game doesn't lock content you shouldn't be able to see yet. You can only hack passwords at Hacking 1 (as stated in the description), yet the above screen is available before you level the skill. Hence the confusion.

Oh, and btw. - people who use cheats for maxing skills out should be really careful when giving advice, because they have no idea how the skill progression works ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: EmperorGus

varak

Jul 4, 2017
Also, a word to Baal - losing the ENTIRE progress on a skill at transition from one AT to another is dumb AF. Example: Gina, who now fucks her brother on the regular and has zero issues with that, goes from 100 to 0 on both sexual and perverted when changing from Fucker to Crusher (because her Sexually Traditional ban has both Anal from sexual and Slutty from perverted).

Not to mention, she literally has the main sexual tag in her interests at the same time, lol. So her favourite skill is at a 0, lol. Change this ASAP, because levelling one (or both) those skills every time at consecutive transitions when she doesn't like anal is getting really old, really fast.

Last edited:

User4862

May 26, 2019
Reporting a bug. The numbers in the second and third screenshots don't add up. The first is fine, 3142 * 1.013 = 3182. The second screenshot is still 3142 * 1.013, but the sum is shown as 3198, which you get from 3142 * 1.018, which means there's an additional .005 being added. And the third screenshot, 3142 * 1.018 = 3198, but the sum shows 3229, which is from 3142 * 1.028, so there's an additional .01 being added. I think that extra is being added every time the Finances screen is brought up, do it enough, and I ended up with this:

I recorded the numbers a few times, and every time I opened Finances, an additional .0245 was being added.

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
You really need to read skill descriptions on the phone, because for some reason the game doesn't lock content you shouldn't be able to see yet. You can only hack passwords at Hacking 1 (as stated in the description), yet the above screen is available before you level the skill. Hence the confusion.
Bolded statement just rounds it up.:sneaky:
But I see now where the lock is. Silly me, thought that, if I've read in the Tech skill description that hacking is unlocked, I can just do hacking and enjoy the game. But it appears there exists the whole Hacking skill which I'm not even aware of (since its progression, "naturally", does not appear in the list untill you get enough points for it to be visible, how could I forget even if I had no idea that's the case), which naturally locks all my hacking attempts since I have to (probably) read more hacking topics to advance in it.
I'm amazed every time I see how this game does everything it can to mislead you in the most unexpected way. XD

But at least now I know what needs to be done in this direction to proceed.:sneaky:(y)
Oh, and btw. - people who use cheats for maxing skills out should be really careful when giving advice, because they have no idea how the skill progression works ;)
Is it a barely hidden implication that I'm using cheats, have no idea how skills work and do not read descriptions? Funny. )
But I won't even argue about that since the way the skill "tree" is built is misleading at the max level. I guess it's one of the main reasons for people to hate the "natural" progression and resort to cheats.
As for me, I'm never using side soft ( unless it's absolutely necessary) and especially cheats. I either play how dev intended it to be (even with all those disappointing solutions he used) or don't play at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thehero12

varak

Jul 4, 2017
Is it a barely hidden implication that I'm using cheats, have no idea how skills work and do not read descriptions? Funny. )
But I won't even argue about that since the way the skill "tree" is built is misleading at the max level. I guess it's one of the main reasons for people to hate the "natural" progression and resort to cheats.
As for me, I'm never using side soft ( unless it's absolutely necessary) and especially cheats. I either play how dev intended it to be (even with all those disappointing solutions he used) or don't play at all.
Nope, it was a jab at other posters who answered your question with a descritpion of how hacking works, but without adding the tiny detail when exactly it starts working ;)

Reactions: Argrond

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Tried to dance with Gina and gotten stuck... Hours of progress goes to trash since I save weekly like a fuckin' idiot. Always save before clicking anything in this game, kids. :HideThePain:

noname.png

Reactions: Kellyabree

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Also, a word to Baal - losing the ENTIRE progress on a skill at transition from one AT to another is dumb AF. Example: Gina, who now fucks her brother on the regular and has zero issues with that, goes from 100 to 0 on both sexual and perverted when changing from Fucker to Crusher (because her Sexually Traditional ban has both Anal from sexual and Slutty from perverted).

Not to mention, she literally has the main sexual tag in her interests at the same time, lol. So her favourite skill is at a 0, lol. Change this ASAP, because levelling one (or both) those skills every time at consecutive transitions when she doesn't like anal is getting really old, really fast.
Dude you're telling me... I did the "wait for her" option with Beck ONE HUNDRED FUGGIN TIMES to get her 'perverted' to 100 only for it to reset to 0 upon promotion to the next AT... :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: varak

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
This might be a big ask, but I can't find it anywhere - can someone post a breakdown of what combinations of actions at the party result in different outcomes?

Also - I got Becky 'promoted' to less bitchy sister (the promotion event for this was we stayed at the party for the 7 min in heaven game.)

However, now that she is the less bitchy AT, I can't get it to let us stay for the after party. What am I doing wrong? Sally asks, but all I can say is 'nah' - we already stayed once for the promotion, is the after-party STILL not available? Confused

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Tried to dance with Gina and gotten stuck... Hours of progress goes to trash since I save weekly like a fuckin' idiot. Always save before clicking anything in this game, kids. :HideThePain:

View attachment 3092275
I feel your pain.
Having said that, it is an alpha version, AND that bug has been reported 3 or 4 times already (included by me, so I REALLY feel your pain). The other lesson learned should be to read the forums when playing first release of an alpha version, no matter how polished by the patreon supporters it has been. There are a lot more tight-fisted/skint deviants than generous ones :LUL:
It is not the only game-breaking bug previously reported, so....

Reactions: Tauro Thurius
3.00 star(s) 112 Votes