kalamer123

Jun 10, 2017
So I am having two issues that cause the game to freeze, and i have to Alt+F4 to exit out. Changing Charlene's secondary traits, after some have been added, and when I try to dance with Gina at the bar. Can someone assist me with this please?

Also, just a question, can the to option "i can't take it anymore" on the couch late at night with Gina be reached without changing her archetype?
yea those softlock bugs are annoying, one fix i found was if u have the cheat mod skip one hour or go backwards when u get softlocked it fixes it.

Reactions: Healthalete

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
Immediagram Diane freezes when trying to encourage behavior weekend bedroom, essentially permanently locking her in this deadend AT.
Oh how I wish I had known this earlier, just encountered this and now I to am stuck with her in this AT. I do have a save from before I converted her but that's a lot of grinding ago...

I do realize this is an alpha so I guess it can't be help but it does make me think that a "showstopping bugs" section for the front page of games that are currently in development might be a good idea.

edit: actually, not just games that are in development, would be just as relevant for abandoned and finished games.

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
I can sell Becky a Pink pill, which seems to trigger a scene in her bedroom. However, it requires 15 assertiveness. Becky is at -63... so how to I get it to high enough levels?

Smoke91

Feb 9, 2019
Monday/Friday Night (living room) (23:00) :
Requirements: Movies Topic, High lust (60+)
(Have the permanent topic "Movies" in the topic bar)
(Might have to attend monday dinner at 18:00 to hear the Father inform of his work schedule for it to tricker,
also don't give sexual pleasure of any kind during Monday/Friday, build up her Lust instead.)
Visit the living room for movie night and the follow-up sex. (The New Animation!)[/SPOILER]
I've got the requierments and did the dinner on monday but i don't have the option for the movie night
1700259787276.png

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
One thing that drives me crazy about this game is the synonym insanity. Like the game isn't already convoluted enough adding another layer of confusion definitely must have made sense. Things like music not being considered entertainment but alcohol is considered unhealthy and all those crazy categories for different moralities with like six or more names for them. Why? I wanted to put a secondary with "entertainment" on the mom and everything is music or drugs not "entertainment" so that's worthless as far as topics go.

Last edited:

f9z5

Jan 14, 2022
Immediagram Diane freezes when trying to encourage behavior weekend bedroom, essentially permanently locking her in this deadend AT.
I fixed it. Upload a save game here:
Change interests for Diane like this (the part before ... is for finding it, then skip until interest1)

Code:
  "characters_Data": {
    "charDict": {
      "Diane": {
        "interest1": "Braggart",
        "interest2": "Critical",
        "_interests": [
          "AmateurModel",
          "Braggart",
          "Critical",
          "Superficial"
        ],
Then download and try. Got a rotation icon when she was working at the laptop in bedroom. Now she is a Health Nut, and Cosmopolitan is one of the options I can choose if I get Dancer and Artsy.

Last edited:

Scralotos

Jan 5, 2023
I`m experiencing what I think is a bug where Diane and Tilly doesnt seem to get XP in perverted and aggression respectively in successful convos, anyone know of a workaround or if this is a known bug?
I`ve had 4-6 convos with each of em without any xp gain, so im kinda miffed about what to do to get their next AT :(

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Does anyone have a clear breakdown of what Becky's new structure looks like? (Her sequence of ATs and the events at each, and how to trigger each event?)

It does not match the wiki or walkthrough at all.

At this point I have her up to Influencer and can smoke with her at the party, can dance with morgan, etc., but cannot seem to get any special scenes to trigger. Have tried the various combinations of pills, smoke, drinks, etc. to various characters at the party, as suggested in the wiki and in other pages of this thread, and still NOTHING happens. According to the wiki, at the very first AT where you become able to smoke with Becky, a bunch of these should unlock but none seem to be working.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
I've got the requierments and did the dinner on monday but i don't have the option for the movie night
Iirc you have to be there at 22:00, not 23:00. I've had that issue as well.
But that was long time ago, so just try all the times around 23:00, it is somewhere there to advance to the next AT.

Do the new archetypes with Gina and Diane allow the mc to have sex with them?
Sure. Why, previous ones allowed that as well...

Last edited:

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
I'm replaying Superpowered while waiting for the hotfix because of all the game breaking bugs.

I hope we'll get it this month. :confused:

Nov 18, 2023
How do I lower relationship value with people? Jesse has 100 relationship and it doesn't go down no matter what I do and she needs < -50 to advance to Alterna-Girl. I've tried giving her bad gifts and using 'bans' (even got a -30 in chat) but her relationship stat stays locked at 100

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
How do I lower relationship value with people? Jesse has 100 relationship and it doesn't go down no matter what I do and she needs < -50 to advance to Alterna-Girl. I've tried giving her bad gifts and using 'bans' (even got a -30 in chat) but her relationship stat stays locked at 100
You lower it by using topics she does not care about. I noticed what seems to be a bug that with bans was not going down at all... Use just topics that are neither bans nor interests, and it should go down...

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

varak

Jul 4, 2017
The biggest problem with Baal's game design is, that in his mind every next AT he adds needs some new "unique" conditions or mechanics to be completed. As an obvious consequence, all those new things he's adding are messing up the gameplay creating new and (earlier) unacounted for variables and conditionals. So, basically with every update, his games become more and more unmanagable.

How it should work is, all the progression should have been planned out already (not an impossible feat after 4 years in development) along with all the conditions for them, and the gameplay mechanics should have all been built and working. But, of course, that's not how the patreon model of making games works, and that's also why most of those games never get finished.

You really can't make a good game, when you're developing both content and gameplay at the same time. It just never works, at some point you'll hit a design wall you can't break, and that's when the game gets abandoned or "finished".

wreg

May 29, 2017
reporting a bug, the game freezes when trying to encourage behavior in parents bedroom when diana is in the immedaigram mother archetype.

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes