SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Hello!
I had a hard time understanding it too, but what happens is that when you go to characters to becky's tab on the phone, there are private photos that you normally can't see, but if you hack her, that week you can see the "hidden" photos.
Thank you very much for this!

I will say this, how the Hell would you even know this? My concern with these types of sandbox games and the processes is there are no intuitive means to figure this out.

Reactions: lhucio

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
How do I upgrade Tilly, already did younger sister any way to get aggression that isn't videogames?
Tons of topics with agression tag, you can iirc use Competitive as well. Watch TV to get sports topic, loiter in the park to get vandalism one.

Last edited:

Scralotos

Jan 5, 2023
Is it possible to join Resigned mother for her movie night on mondays and fridays?
if so, does anyone know the triggers?

Nov 18, 2023
You lower it by using topics she does not care about. I noticed what seems to be a bug that with bans was not going down at all... Use just topics that are neither bans nor interests, and it should go down...
Thanks for your suggestions, but it didn't work for me unfortunately. It seems to be permanently stuck at 100 for some reason. I ended up having to edit the save to get it to go down, pretty sure it's just a busted experience / bug

Edit:
It went down, but there's no way to change Jesse from Alterna-Bitch to Alertna-Girl on this playthrough for me (I had maxed out on .08 I think)

Last edited:

PorfiroSP

Apr 25, 2021
Guys, I don't speak your language well, but I had doubts about the game's performance, in mine it's slow to open, but within the game it's normal except when I add the content of the cheat mod to the folder Managed the game no longer opens. Would anyone know what I should do?

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Thanks, Someone mentioned that the current update pushed the relationship back with the archetypes, so I was a little confused.
For Diane yes, pushed back to the previous AT. But with benefits of the latter one. Just be aware that going to Cosmopolitan is a permanent commitment and dev himself warns to save before transformation, so for now Cosmo Diane is just a sneak-peak.
For Gina, it's the next AT with new interesting moments to take in account, so I'd say it safe to go her route.
For both, sex-wise, it's more about anal penetrations.
That's all about it.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I just got done talking to one of the sisters and now my game's frozen at "Becky's here watching videos on her phone"...

yossi2252

Jul 22, 2020
help with cheats please!
this screen stuck forever
64X + last cheat
i try to serche a soltion buy no luck for now

Valantir

Aug 26, 2017
Can't have sex with resigned mother Diane even after having movies topic and her lust is also 100 is there anything I can do??help.
Problem can occur if you have encourage both new interest, I had the same Issue with an other AT and had solve them with encourage an different interest.

donnaH

Nov 11, 2017
I have started a new save and decided not to use the Cheat Mod, but once again I hit a wall with Charlie. No matter what I do I am not able to trigger the lotion scene. Can some let me know what are the requirements for it?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I have started a new save and decided not to use the Cheat Mod, but once again I hit a wall with Charlie. No matter what I do I am not able to trigger the lotion scene. Can some let me know what are the requirements for it?
Just to be sure...
Is your Appearance high enough?
Charlie has a minimum appearance requirement.
It's pretty low, but more then you start the game with.
Early game, it's possible to 'unlock' her by showering (which boosts appearance for the day). But then if you forget to shower before seeing her again, appearance might be too low and some options might get locked out.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
If you have just restarted and Charlene is on the first archetype, you need her in Reawakened widow for it to trigger, so better start saving money and buying giftcards to progress.

donnaH

Nov 11, 2017
Just to be sure...
Is your Appearance high enough?
Charlie has a minimum appearance requirement.
It's pretty low, but more then you start the game with.
Early game, it's possible to 'unlock' her by showering (which boosts appearance for the day). But then if you forget to shower before seeing her again, appearance might be too low and some options might get locked out.
Thank you for the suggestion. I was aware of that and I have advanced quite a bit ( I have all the ironing upgrades and skills so I am at 12 appearance fully buffed). I have been mowing the lawn and have her nearly ready for the Reawakened Widow, But I never got to the lotion part ( lotion on itembar and all).

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes