dReamboy

Dec 11, 2017
So the game is... not a game, it's boring, not realistic and exaggerated..... clean a room 4 or more times for example... and sleep 24 or more hours so that stamina and stuff are completely replenished .

Hmm... who's the loser here?

The whole family LOL

popotte932

May 22, 2020
I have Diane with Immediagram Mother, I want to return to Health Nut so I try to encourage interrest un week end, but the game freeze, any solution? Im stuck in Immediagram ? :/

justted

Oct 17, 2023
I don't like to complain about updates, But yeah I did not like this update in the story. Here is to hoping for a great tomorrow and another update. p.s. yeah the freezing on Gina and Diane dancing needs debugged please :)

msor

Aug 5, 2020
I have started a new save and decided not to use the Cheat Mod, but once again I hit a wall with Charlie. No matter what I do I am not able to trigger the lotion scene. Can some let me know what are the requirements for it?
I had the same story.
Lotion scene has been removed from Charlie on a first AT. You need to move her to next stage before that. It is hard to do, because Interest requirement hard to get without lotion/massage. You just need to level up Incest and use some topics with it on her. It will increase Interest to 20, and you will be able to move her to the next AT.

Reactions: donnaH

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
Is resigned mother Diane living room sex scene at night removed from this update??

Only leave it to her option is coming even if I am changing her intrest.

And in jilted mother I can't workout with Diane even after embracing healthy

Last edited:

huo9876

Jun 14, 2021
I updated the cheat mod for the newest Loser_v0.10.00_PC64x version. I tweaked some things around for better personal use: changed hotkeys, added features like hold CTRL to speed up 5x, change any character to any AT, improved time skip, added skip 24h, etc.

Also changed how infinite arousal works, previously, you just could not lose arousal, but still gain it. Which means, eventually you reach max, and in sex minigames, you cum instantly. Now, arousal is always set to half of your max arousal, so you can play the sex minigame as long as you want. To view the cumming scene, you have to turn off infinite arousal and let it build up. (I just think it works better like this)

View attachment 3077346 View attachment 3077349

Tested only in 64 Bit game version.

EDIT: I bundled the .zip file wrong, included cache files etc. I reuploaded it with clean BepInEx files, it should work properly now

EDIT2: uploaded the attachment to an external site: Pixeldrain
this frist time i do cheating can you show me the right way to do becsece i tried it dose it work

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Is there any other way to level dancing other than dancing with Gina at the bar. Since dancing with Gina is bugged and dancing is needed for the cosmopolitan mom archetype, as the instagram mom path is bugged, it seems to be the only way to move forward.

Dec 23, 2018
Is there any other way to level dancing other than dancing with Gina at the bar. Since dancing with Gina is bugged and dancing is needed for the cosmopolitan mom archetype, as the instagram mom path is bugged, it seems to be the only way to move forward.
Drink with lisa on her shift 3 times to get her to unlock the strip club. You can up dance there. Also if you have unhealthy lvl 2 and emraced you can use mixology on lisa at the bar for dance and seduction.

Dec 23, 2018
For *some* of you people freezing and locking up, it can happen if you click continue too fast in both the bar and at the end of the party when walking home. The pictures are overlayed on the "game" screen and when you click too fast you can hit the buttons behind so slow down and/or save often.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Drink with lisa on her shift 3 times to get her to unlock the strip club. You can up dance there. Also if you have unhealthy lvl 2 and emraced you can use mixology on lisa at the bar for dance and seduction.
Tauro Thurius there is also the party friday evening with Becky trendy sister AT and above (go to dinner at 18 to triger the party)

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Getting ready for another playthrough, but haven't played lately... so my memory is rusty.
But... I seem to remember there being several topics that have the dancing tag. (Twerking comes to mind... :unsure: )
So it's not hard to gain dancing xp by having conversations about dancing.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Dude you can also just go to the strip club and get a million lap dances for dancing xp and topics...

(If you don't know this, day trading will result in near unlimited money within a couple of weeks. I have literally millions at this point and I haven't even cleared half the ATs yet.)

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes