May 31, 2019
This might be a big ask, but I can't find it anywhere - can someone post a breakdown of what combinations of actions at the party result in different outcomes?

Also - I got Becky 'promoted' to less bitchy sister (the promotion event for this was we stayed at the party for the 7 min in heaven game.)

However, now that she is the less bitchy AT, I can't get it to let us stay for the after party. What am I doing wrong? Sally asks, but all I can say is 'nah' - we already stayed once for the promotion, is the after-party STILL not available? Confused

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Thanks - is 'impressionable' = less bitchy AT? And 'immediagram' = influencer AT?

How do you smoke with Becky, I have never seen that option, only can smoke with Jay.

*Edit: also, how tf do you even study with becky? She sometimes sits in the living room "sort of studying" while watching music videos. I have never seen a button or option anywhere to help her with study (and I even did load a few trivia topics into my action bar.)

Last edited:

Healthalete

Jan 8, 2018
So I am having two issues that cause the game to freeze, and i have to Alt+F4 to exit out. Changing Charlene's secondary traits, after some have been added, and when I try to dance with Gina at the bar. Can someone assist me with this please?

Also, just a question, can the to option "i can't take it anymore" on the couch late at night with Gina be reached without changing her archetype?

soloincarbonite

Jan 15, 2021
When the UI goes away after selecting an option, you can get it to come back by hitting f2, i think. Then click on the cell phone, open the character or skill screen - close the screen and you can reselect the options. But the bugged option might still be bugged. I cant change AT on Diana because of it

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
how the fuck do I advance?? i have the cheats, they are all high stats, I cant even trigger the first thing with Diane....

hrmf

Sep 15, 2016
Ran into a softlock coming back from the party with "frequently topless" Beck (I forget what the AT is called). She was naked on the bed and I had two options "help her" or "help yourself" but they were both disabled as I haven't embraced Immoral. There was a "continue" button, but clicking it did nothing. Really wish this game had an autosave.

Demtelon

Jan 30, 2018
So how the hell do you transform to repressed mother, every time I invite her to the bar she refuses? This is actually driving me nuts now since I have all the stats the hint says

Last edited:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
So how the hell do you transform to repressed mother, every time I invite her to the bar she refuses? This is actually driving me nuts now since I have all the stats the hint says
After she says no, go do something else for an hour, then go back to the living room. She'll change her mind and go with you.

yossi2252

Jul 22, 2020
need help!
i try to install the cheats i extract the files to the main folder
and try to load/new game..
its freez in black screen and show "loadind bitches"
help
p.s sorry about my English

Dec 23, 2018
Watch tv with her at 1400
Compliment
Got to her room mess around then just the tip and take a photo
Sleep in your room 6 hrs
Invite her to the bar (living room)
Wait an hour
Invite her again (living room)
Should probably have some rotgut

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
At what point do you start having the option to help Becky study? When/how are you able to have joints with others besides just Jay at the party? And when/how do you start being able to stay after the party for "7 minutes in heaven" or spin the bottle or whatever?

I promoted Becky which involved staying for 7 minutes in heaven one time... but since then I can go to the party however I never have the option to help Becky study, and at the party I don't seem to be able to smoke with anyone except Jay (this matters bc the guide/wiki seem to suggest smoking with other chars such as Becky to get certain events.) Also, and maybe most important, I can't seem to ever get the option to stay for the after party - no matter what I do, the only option when Sally asks if we can stay, is me saying "Nah" - help please!

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
need help!
i try to install the cheats i extract the files to the main folder
and try to load/new game..
its freez in black screen and show "loadind bitches"
help
p.s sorry about my English
Read back a few pages, a solution has been posted about being stuck on the loading screen.

Reactions: yossi2252

varak

Jul 4, 2017
Reporting a bug. The numbers in the second and third screenshots don't add up. The first is fine, 3142 * 1.013 = 3182. The second screenshot is still 3142 * 1.013, but the sum is shown as 3198, which you get from 3142 * 1.018, which means there's an additional .005 being added. And the third screenshot, 3142 * 1.018 = 3198, but the sum shows 3229, which is from 3142 * 1.028, so there's an additional .01 being added. I think that extra is being added every time the Finances screen is brought up, do it enough, and I ended up with this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I recorded the numbers a few times, and every time I opened Finances, an additional .0245 was being added.
Shhhhh. It's not a bug, it's an exploit. Exploits exist to be exploited, not to be reported, what are you, a saint on a pirate site? Does your character have too much money or something? Do you love the grind that much?! :ROFLMAO:

varak

Jul 4, 2017
I have entirely forgotten how to play and have no clue which AT are dead ends, what content i'm missing out on...
You'll never know. This game is so user friendly, that nobody playing it managed to ever make a comprehensive guide.

And that's because every player's brain got fried by the grind at some point, and they became unable to do anything else than click the phone after every in game action and delete obsolete topics over and over and over and over again.

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes