AmSidar

Nov 10, 2020
Why cant I change Gina Back to Sister with Benefits from Brother Fucker? I have all the needed interest. All her stats are like the requirements says and I had her drink three times then dance but the change icon doesn't appear. What am I missing? I tried every day she works at the bar but nothing.

Ps.: Yes a read a lot of post in the tread about this but none helped.

ept

Aug 26, 2022
3. Lowering relationship stat is not working correctly.
Jesse - Alterna-Bitch: Advancing to Alterna-Girl needs -50 relationship. For me it's not possible to lower this stat with 3 neutral topics(-9) during conversations.
I can also reproduce this with Gina - OAS.
Maybe this is affected by gaining +relationship due passive skills?
This problem was in the previous release. A fix was to not max out the negatives - use one positive chat and you get the decrease.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Guys, I am unable to transfer Diana from the first stage to relaxed mother despite I have achieved all scores in green. What do I have to do next?

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
Is a dev insane regarding the grind? It’s a madness
He likes it this way i guess .. he did the same with his first game "SupoerPowers" but with less RNG

Don't get me wrong .. i don't mind to "work/grind" for my reward .. but yeah .. this game is a full time job.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Is anyone else encountering a bug where you can't leave your room? Any other room I press just doesn't change the location and the music also doesn't change. Didn't even do much yet. It's like that from day 1.

I chose the advanced start - hacker and I have the cheat mod installed. Is there anyone else NOT using the mod who's experiencing this? I'm going to try some other starts but I'm just putting this out there for now to see whether anyone else is experiencing something similar.

Edit: Seems like it might just be the hacker start. I tried photographer and it works just fine with that.

Last edited:

itsfrengie

Aug 9, 2018
Updated the cheat mod for current version (v0.11.00)

To install: extract where Loser.exe is located.
Press X to open it in-game. (C is now a shortcut for something else in-game)

Shortcuts can be edited in mod config.

I tweaked some things from the original mod for better use according to my personal preferences:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The mod now has a config file. It remembers the toggles and setting you used, and also, you can edit hotkeys directly in file, or use a tool like

View attachment 3774588 View attachment 3774589

Tested only in 64 Bit game version.

Download for v0.11.00 (updated 27.06.2024)
After extracting the mod, the game runs but it does not load from any save stucks on load screen + it stucks on new game you get the character skill option there and nothing happens when you click any of them

Lennir

Jan 9, 2018
I would appriciate if somebody could make a WT. There is only one till v5. And thanks for that. saved me a lot of time.
well I tried without but nooo. and now stuck by Boze mom :confused::confused:
Love the game:love:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I would appriciate if somebody could make a WT. There is only one till v5. And thanks for that. saved me a lot of time.
well I tried without but nooo. and now stuck by Boze mom :confused::confused:
Love the game:love:
I feel your pain. I am weirdly attracted to this game even though it is woefully shy of good mechanics in several areas. I've only been playing it for a couple of days and am still very confused at times, but am trying to sort it out.

Here is a link to the Wiki which, like the guides on the OP, is incomplete and sometimes confusing.

For example, Diane's paths are very confusing and I can rarely finish them as described. I often have to use the cheat mod to just force her to the next level. She is currently at Repressed Mother which is not described in either document. She's been there for weeks and I see the description in the menu on how to move her to Boozer Mother, but despite having everything as described, no scene will trigger to advance her, so it's time to use the mod again.

I have to think the creator of the game takes some perverse pleasure in allowing everyone to stumble around and try to figure everything out, but in my case, I don't have an abundance of free time and if it wasn't for Bepinex and the mod I wouldn't play this at all because there are dozens of deliberate roadblocks put in place to force the game's progression to a crawl.

Case in point, in some cases, after working on a route for a week or two of game time, I finally think I have everything in order and go talk to person X, only to then find out that I'm supposed to have a Trivia (or whatever) card in the hot bar and I don't have one or am otherwise in a room or location that doesn't allow switching to the menu. So if I play it straight up, that would be another week of farting around waiting for the right moment.

Still, there is something compelling about moving the story forward.....

BTW, the makeup on some of these women in atrocious. And the MC is a squatty little DB (why are so many MCs in these games so short?). Diane, however, is a work of art. Her CG is very well done.

• Wow
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Case in point, in some cases, after working on a route for a week or two of game time, I finally think I have everything in order and go talk to person X, only to then find out that I'm supposed to have a Trivia (or whatever) card in the hot bar and I don't have one or am otherwise in a room or location that doesn't allow switching to the menu. So if I play it straight up, that would be another week of farting around waiting for the right moment.
That single mechanic you're referring to - when I was playing, compared to all the other aspects, that takes the cake for what I'd call dev contempt for the player by design.

There's absolutely no way ahead of time to know the check, it's not story-logical; it could be any one of their prefererred or tangentially related tags - and the hotbar of 8 simply isn't big enough to carry around a full deck. It's particularly egregious when this is done during a archetype-transform event (which is frequent lategame!).

Like I said on the other thread, I wouldn't dream of suggesting anyone play this without cheats. Also, spoiler, there's not much end game to work towards - It's more of the same, sex scenes with the primary family, then a ton of party events with the transgender at the friday night thing and the other girls there in various pairings. Gina never gets wild at the bar, and Beck's livestream never really goes anywhere.

TLDR-I'm ashamed at myself for having finished it.

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes