Katzies

Oct 19, 2017
Lowering assertiveness is easy. I can think of two ways: the Aggression skill on level 2 and 3 lowers assertivenes by 1 for agression tags. And the Dominance skill i think on level 2 (?) Lowers assertiveness per dominance tag.

Raising it is a bitch though, I think the only way to raise it is using Submission tags? Which are a bitch and a half to get,.

toporiska

Mar 21, 2019
Updated the cheat mod for current version (v0.11.00)

To install: extract where Loser.exe is located.
Press X to open it in-game. (C is now a shortcut for something else in-game)

Shortcuts can be edited in mod config.

I tweaked some things from the original mod for better use according to my personal preferences:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The mod now has a config file. It remembers the toggles and setting you used, and also, you can edit hotkeys directly in file, or use a tool like

View attachment 3774588 View attachment 3774589

Tested only in 64 Bit game version.

Download for v0.11.00 (updated 27.06.2024)
Can you embed an auto-translator?

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
Lowering assertiveness is easy. I can think of two ways: the Aggression skill on level 2 and 3 lowers assertivenes by 1 for agression tags. And the Dominance skill i think on level 2 (?) Lowers assertiveness per dominance tag.

Raising it is a bitch though, I think the only way to raise it is using Submission tags? Which are a bitch and a half to get,.
Tags are not working

Arzil

Nov 5, 2019
I haven't played for a long time and unfortunately I lost my saves and some things I don't remember...
does anyone know any threads with exhibitionism tags?

Last edited:

wegwerfkeks

Dec 7, 2017
Found some bugs during early stages

1. Items from inventory/quick slots are not consumed correctly.
Charlie - Widow: Gift cards used while ringing on her door; romance novels raising her interest
Charlie - Reawakended Widow+: Sun tan lotion
Gina - Bartender : Rot Gut Whiskey is never consumend on friday/saturday night

But consuming Vodka on friday party works fine.

2. Dad - Career Father never shows up in living room at 22PM.

3. Lowering relationship stat is not working correctly.
Jesse - Alterna-Bitch: Advancing to Alterna-Girl needs -50 relationship. For me it's not possible to lower this stat with 3 neutral topics(-9) during conversations.
I can also reproduce this with Gina - OAS.
Maybe this is affected by gaining +relationship due passive skills?

4. Replenish greyed out/ghost topics
Having 2 instances of the same topic greyed out in your conversation bar and getting another one replenishes both slots.

5. Bar - Lisa
I can use 'Buying drink for you both(Mixology)' while not having unhealthy lifestyle embraced. Skill unhealthy is maxed out at lvl3 .

6. Park - Loiter
Same as for Mixology. I can use 'Loiter(Disorder lifestyle)' while not having disorder lifestyle embraced. At the same time order is embraced.
Skill disorder is maxed out at lvl3 .

Last edited:

Katzies

Oct 19, 2017
I haven't played for a long time and unfortunately I lost my saves and some things I don't remember...
does anyone know any threads with exhibitionism tags?
Daring Rendezvous (Gina? I think 10 AM morning coffee and Morning batroom cleaning) and Woo girls (party) is what I know.

3. Lowering relationship stat is not working correctly.
Jesse - Alterna-Bitch: Advancing to Alterna-Girl needs -50 relationship. For me it's not possible to lower this stat with 3 neutral topics(-9) during conversations.
I think for this particular conundrum you have to do stuff that pisses her off like walking in on her masturbating. Not 100% sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arzil

wegwerfkeks

Dec 7, 2017
I think for this particular conundrum you have to do stuff that pisses her off like walking in on her masturbating. Not 100% sure.
In theory that would work well but the process needs several ingame weeks.
She was at 100 relationship and catching her just gives -5 but consumes lust. Only source for lust was she's catching you in the bathroom since every lust gain through conversations also gave me +relationship.
So Notepad++ was my friend.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
You are corrupting them without them looking like mindless sexdolls.
I agree with everything you said but especially that part. It's incredibly boring and weird when games do that. It all just turns into "farm experimental chemical blah-blah-blah and turn Character A into mindless drone" then rinse and repeat. Every other feature, stat, etc of the game become pointless because it essentially just boils down to that one thing.

Katzies

Oct 19, 2017
I think the new Jealousy tag might play a role in this. The in-game dev log goes into great lengths about this, so I might have to try it. Cause the only way to do it seems to be through event.

Arzil

Nov 5, 2019
I have already passed Gina's At where you find her in the kitchen in the morning, so I can't think of anything
Daring Rendezvous (Gina? I think 10 AM morning coffee and Morning batroom cleaning) and Woo girls (party) is what I know.

Ziersblack

Jun 18, 2024
Hi. Few questions here. What would you say about a maby 5star restrained and 5star repressed mother for a next Update? So maby the 5star restrained mother could be a mix of the restrained and repressed mother and the 5star repressed mother could be a mix of the repressed and the boozer mother? And what all you can do with the repressed mother? The wiki starts only with the boozer mother.

Reactions: Valantir
3.00 star(s) 116 Votes