wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
I playing the game for some time now, and i really want to know, there is any sex scenes? If so, with who? The mother have?
Charlene, she's getting it good.
Gina has nice scenes, blowjobs etc but no penetrations yet.

Iznogoud80

Mar 16, 2018
how exactly i do the light exercises on mc room? They only appear when my character stamina is low for some reason.
You can only do light exercises when you have fitness unlocked and skill lvl is 0. When fitness lvl is 1 or more it changes to heavy workout. At least for me it does

kakapopo1231

Jun 19, 2019
i have a bug and someone knows how to work around it every time i give diane the fitniss magazine and then want to save the game crashes

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
i have a bug and someone knows how to work around it every time i give diane the fitniss magazine and then want to save the game crashes
You have to let all the green messages saying what xp you gain scroll past then you can save
If you try to save while such messages are on the screen it will crash
It won't corrupt your save game but it will delete your progress
Credit to the user Chriss475
After he told me that bit of information i never crashed again

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Tried it a few hours ago. Nice stuff, but is it normal that it's a grindfest to get something ??

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Tried it a few hours ago. Nice stuff, but is it normal that it's a grindfest to get something ??
That is normal yes, however the more skilled your mc becomes the faster he progress. There is an insane amount of different skills, some only shows much later in game and these actually increase how many points you get from choosing the right conversations. Like Psychology for example.
You can burn/consume a conversation to get instant points to the mc, slightly higher than if using it in conversation, as far as I've noticed anyway.
You also get points when they use a conversation topic.
Not sure of exact formula, but it's like if you burn lets say Psychology, you get 6 points in Psychology. If you use it on someone who likes it you get 4, if they speak about it in a conversation you get 2. Sometimes they speak about it more times in same conversation, up to 3 if lucky.. then you get 6 points from them.
The above is just an example, which variates with certain factors.

The exact points earned increase as you learn certain things, making it a more complicated game that takes a long time to play, also takes a while to figure out the best way to "train" you skills, but as you get better at it the faster it goes.

Personally I played this for more than 20 hours now, spread over a few irl days with long sessions, and I've mastered (reached final rank) in most skills, but not all.

Reactions: Kakato and OGRey

J.P.E.

Aug 28, 2018
A mirror action disappears/changes when you level charisma, not sure if intentional. It's the only source of fashion at that point

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
A mirror action disappears/changes when you level charisma, not sure if intentional. It's the only source of fashion at that point
To what level?
It might be bug or intentional but you should be able to research Fashion at that point.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
That is normal yes, however the more skilled your mc becomes the faster he progress. There is an insane amount of different skills, some only shows much later in game and these actually increase how many points you get from choosing the right conversations. Like Psychology for example.
You can burn/consume a conversation to get instant points to the mc, slightly higher than if using it in conversation, as far as I've noticed anyway.
You also get points when they use a conversation topic.
Not sure of exact formula, but it's like if you burn lets say Psychology, you get 6 points in Psychology. If you use it on someone who likes it you get 4, if they speak about it in a conversation you get 2. Sometimes they speak about it more times in same conversation, up to 3 if lucky.. then you get 6 points from them.
The above is just an example, which variates with certain factors.

The exact points earned increase as you learn certain things, making it a more complicated game that takes a long time to play, also takes a while to figure out the best way to "train" you skills, but as you get better at it the faster it goes.

Personally I played this for more than 20 hours now, spread over a few irl days with long sessions, and I've mastered (reached final rank) in most skills, but not all.
Many Many thanks for all this explanation, mate. Much appreciated. ;)

Reactions: DragonFire

Generalxxx9

Nov 22, 2017
I have to say that both games sp and loser are unique and original and for that i have to congratulate the devs for a job well done.

very-good-job-guys.jpg

Reactions: OGRey

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I used to be more active in the SP thread, but the majority of comments and questions were either about mods, or asking the same question over and over again.
View attachment 907144
Well in here, in other game topics perhaps, not perhaps.. most definitely! You will find the same questions repeated over and over, trust me.. I've been one of the forum members answering them.. repeatedly :p
Also one of those who make notes about the sites search function ;)

Anyways, since you are here: I love your games, this one just found a few days ago, Superpowered been loved for a long long time. When I can afford it I'll sub to your Patreon, though I hate their site policies.. enough of that, got a question for this game:

So I got Becky all the way to the party, as a nicer sister (didn't go for the queen bee) and have everything above whats needed to turn her around, but the option does not appear at the end of the party, can only do the party game, not her personality change. Does the requirements have to be exact? Because she loves me 100, but req is 80.. she has 50 followers (cant go above that it seams, only downwards at this point) and I give her 3x vodka drinks in the end, so she is way above the needed 50%

Is it a bug, or do I have to meet the exact numbers? Because with the others I could go above requirements before clicking the turn button.

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes