Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
How do I change Becky with her influencer sister? Immagine 2020-11-18 134610.png
I have everything I need, but I do not know where and when I can change her, at the party does not give me the opportunity to do so.

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
How do I change Becky with her influencer sister?
Direct quote from Noscroll's walkthrough linked on the first page

Once you have the prerequisites, go to the Party on Friday night as usual. You will need three definit vodkas and one joint. Give Becky three mixed drinks, followed by smoking a joint with Jay. The promote button will then appear.

Link to the walkthrough

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
How exactly i build topics with mother? I trying to use Exercises topics and she dont receive exp. What topic should i use?

Hexxer

Oct 23, 2017
and the next Problem.... i cant raise to affectionateSister... i have 50Arrousal....

and i cant do it...

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
and the next Problem.... i cant raise to affectionateSister... i have 50Arrousal....

and i cant do it...
If i remember correctly she needs to sleep in your bed which happens on mondays at 23:00 then an option will appear to transform her

• Angry
Reactions: Scaron and Hexxer

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Your room/computer/online shopping/dudes outfitters - requires fashion rank 2
I suspect he may be referring to the fact that the clothes don't actually have any reference to being "cool" until after you buy them. It's the middle option ($300 if I remember right).

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I suspect he may be referring to the fact that the clothes don't actually have any reference to being "cool" until after you buy them. It's the middle option ($300 if I remember right).
1605740612352.png
No the styles are shown in the tooltip. Also, you can buy a nice shirt from Congo's and only need to have the Fashion skill unlocked. You just don't see the style when it's in storage and not equipped in your items bar.

Reactions: OGRey and Neero9

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
Is Queen Bee Becky a dead end? :O I can't get her to be Influencer?
In the game folder i believe baal put a archtype map that shows the paths but yeah the path forks at popular sister between a more "slutty" or more loving personality and right now the queen bee path only has that step no more

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
In the game folder i believe baal put a archtype map that shows the paths but yeah the path forks at popular sister between a more "slutty" or more loving personality and right now the queen bee path only has that step no more
Well that... sucks. Looks like no more content available for me then.
EDIT: Loaded up the game, and popular sister is available again, I was sure it wasn't there! Well I don't feel like grinding back right now, and I'm not seeing any interesting content for Queen Bee, so most likely I'm waiting on another version somewhere in... 2021 :)

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Is Queen Bee Becky a dead end? :O I can't get her to be Influencer?
Currently it is a dead end. That's the first step down one her slutty paths. Re turn her to Popular Sister to proceed.

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
anyone got a save with good progression with becky? that can share.

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
I playing the game for some time now, and i really want to know, there is any sex scenes? If so, with who? The mother have?

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes